>Christmas episode
>Satan is real

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
desuarchive.org/co/thread/67773759/#67773759
youtube.com/watch?v=YyPNQuGC-E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Satan is real
What kind of intense Christmas special are you watching, OP?

I'm with you Santa no one believes in Satan anymore

hurr durr Satan isn't real because science

The world could use a Satanic Christmas special right about now.

I wish someone had taken me aside as a child and explained to me that God wasn't real and WUBALUBADUBDUB I'M PICKLE ANAKIN!!!!!!

- Ernest Cline

Maybe it was that South Park episode.

Bring on the Krampus.

>LOL LE EPIC TROPE THREAD
The only time that these shitty threads are ever acceptable is when the posters make reference to a specific time a trope was utilized in a particular comic or cartoon and explains how well it was implemented. Anything else is just spamming and off topic discussion.
This thread is cancer.
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge subhumans like him from this board by reporting this thread.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97489705&altc=1

No, it was a thread a few years back where the OP misspelled Santa and spelled Santa. It was a pretty funny thread.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/67773759/#67773759

American Dad? The Anti-Christ was in one of the Christmas episodes.

Woodland critter Christmas

I don't know if it was a typo or intentional, but it made me chuckle, Santa Claus is Satan, like in that Voltaire song.

>satan exists
>but god doesn't

Yeah, I played that Sam and Max game too.

>>there is no god
>>no afterlife
>>just a black void
>>but you're still conscious lol suck it pastor dan

The nemesis of Santa is always Satan
>OP misspelled Santa and spelled Santa
The fuck is wrong with you people

>The nemesis of Santa is always Satan

Wasn't that a movie?

What was that webcomic that did a strip about dyslexic kids sending letters to Satan? First thought is it sounds like something PBF would do, but that feels wrong.

This is my greatest fear

Yes, it's a mexican one
youtube.com/watch?v=YyPNQuGC-E4

HOHOHOHO! Keep talking shit about me user and I’ll shove a coal flavored yuletide log straight into your mouth! HOHOHO!

>talking shit about Santa
>In December of all months

You all fucked up. Saging to not get put on the naughty list

Just finished the book today, HOLY SHIT it just going on and on explaining things instead of doing! Also fuck that shit of everyone dies but he's ok because Muh perfect pac-man game

>Satan
Reminded me of this

I never understood the concept of an afterlife.

what's not to get?

>Father works long hours in rough job.
>Wife starts giving him shit for not being home enough.
>Called a bad father
>Climax is father choosing between work or family.

This shit infuriates me. Especially if the family are very well off. He's not working his ass off for fun you.

>after you die you live again
>forever
>with everyone who ever died
>depending on which brand of afterlife you may or may not get everything you ever wanted / everything you had in life / a specific something / everything you gave up in life
>if you do, none of the above conflict with what someone else gets, somehow
>then you just... exist eternally without any goal or purpose?
I've seen various descriptions of afterlives but none of them present a very concrete idea of what it really is, aside from some of the bleaker ones.
I grasp the general idea (it's like life, but better, and longer) but the appeal and details of it never made sense to me.

Our perception of time pretty much proves that we are going somewhere. Think about it like this, you suffer an accident and forget the last 3 months of your life without any chance of recovery (let's just say they got erased for good), from everybody else's perspective those three months happened in real time but for you it was like three months ago you were doing something than suddenly flash and you wake up in a hopsital bed, apparently you lived those three months but you can't remember.

Now imagine if after dying your consciousnesses also died with you, if at any point in time you were destined to just stop existing you would not be able to perceive time right now, if the memories of your life alongside your consciousness were going to get erased your entire life would just flash like those three months you lost.

It doesn't necessarily mean any religion is right or wrong but that our consciousness can't just stop existing and it will go somewhere after we die, what can change however is our sanity and perception when it happens like being stuck in a never ending dream of suffocation for example.

What the fuck are you trying to say here?
Memories travel backwards in time so because we exist now we must be eternal?

Something about us is, yeah.

Addressing your point though most depictions of eternal life are seem as a reward. People were always really scared of the unknown and because there is no way to tell what happens when we die we started coming up with our own versions of what it must be like, a popular way to describe the afterlife is an eternity of pleasure depending on how you behave on Earth. I mean say the afterlife was pure suffering, nobody wants to deal with that and it makes you feel depressed because everybody is going to die at some point, thinking it's going to be good for you makes life easier to deal with.

BIG
BLACK
COAL

>Male character gets attacked, robbed, hurt by woman or child in public
>Woman or child get no punishment to their crime
>Everyone either ignores it or laughs at male character

It sure is christmasy in here

i have just one query

It pisses me off that adult shows do the santa shit unironically

>the christian redneck

vs the chad jewish banana sitter

>if at any point in time you were destined to just stop existing you would not be able to perceive time right now
i understand this

What about an atheist redneck?

*tips trucker hat*

M'darlin

>Satan
>Santa
THEY'RE THE SAME GUY! HE'S BEEN MAKING EVERYONE FORGET ABOUT JESUS ON HIS BIRTHDAY OUT OF SPITE THIS WHOLE TIME!

He probably saw a pastorela

Underrated post

>Italians are real
Those are some crazy Christmas specials, OP