Tweek and Craig are in a homosexual relationship

Tweek and Craig are in a homosexual relationship

And?

Who gives a shit they're made of construction paper

Say something nice about them

you're next

They’re both pretty fucking gay, but still not as big of a faggot as OP

Too late

To be honest I have no idea if they are really gay because it seamed like it was forced on them.
Also they are 8 so them dating isn't a big thing because they are kids.

they acted like a real couple in the last game

But are Karen and Kenny in a incestuous relationship?

>forcing kids to be straight is wrong
>forcing kids to be gay is fine
What?

no

That was conservation camp,being locked away from your family and being told your a bad person and going to hell could make you kill yourself.

Plus I think "ex gays" have a high suicide rate.

yes

They're 10
And the way they act with each other is beyond pretending now
The kids have all acted like adults for a long time

Ike is cute

>4th grade
>8

Season 20 and Season 21 focusing on Kyle, Cartman and Randy really make me miss Stan, Kenny & Butters. I wonder if they'll get a whole season dedicated to the trio.

I just passed an exam I spent months studying for and wanna write some Creek fic. Nothing on AO3 is doing it for me. Anyone got some prompts?

>conservation camp
heh

who /fudanshi/ here?

I'm under the impression it started as a 100% joke, but Trey/Matt saw how unironically popular it was and made it real on that merit.

yeah this, and they're children so who gives a fuck

unfappable/10, do not care

cant wait for their mystic versions to come out on phone destroyer
also satan and the goth kids

Matt and Trey are

I'ts been a while since Butters had an episode focus on him, now that I think about it.

Yeap

Waiting for the joke were the Japanese get bored of this pairing and focus on another pairing.

>using a gay relationship as a beard to cover up the fact that youre actually gay

holy fuck its genius

tweek is a cute
craigs a good boyfriend
we will never know if they are really gay unless trey straight up confirms it
but gay or not one thing is for sure and its that they have a close bond and care about each other very much

that's me

Except Craig doesn't deny being his boyfriend and no one cares anymore so there's no reason to pretend.

The way it's been portrayed since Tweek X Craig is just that it's completely genuine.

I miss Cartman & Butters duo episodes.

craigs actually way too sweet compared to how he use to act
always looking to fix his bfs problems even if hes not too good at it
calling him pet names
even going along with adventures when we know he hates it

How did Tweek get into Craig's house at 6am in Put it Down?

They probably have keys for eachothers house

that's pretty gay

I really like SnuffyMcSnuff 's art, she even drew my New Kid for me. Pretty cool

Did you pay for it?

god craigs so lucky

edgy dark haired fags like him are so common, cute blonds like tweek dont exist irl

dye your hair blonde and become the tweek
just like craig did in SOT

no I want a qt like tweek how tf is that gonna help me?

some gay guys are attracted to people that look like themselves (which can be as an indirect result of them styling themselves as what looks attractive to them)
you might lure a tweek if you look like one

Cute blonds like Tweek do exist, problem is they're always straight

I want more updated art where Craig's eyes are green.

this is the worst feel

I did not, I think it was just a luck of the draw kinda thing. That's her new kid btw

new event sucks ass, I only get 2 points per win since only HH clyde and smuggler mike are my usables

might have to drop my medusa bebe for pirate ship timmy for a little while

9*

I wonder what Trey thinks about when he writes dialogue for Tweek and Craig.
Is it to appease the fujos or is it to appease himself?

trey doesn't take me as the type to pander like that but it's also weird for him to write a heartwarming relationship that for the most part isn't actually intended to be humorous

why is long hair craig so perfect

how long did it take for tweek to be comfortable holding hands in front of other people? After it was genuine and not pretending anymore

Probably like a week or so. Maybe a month even, knowing Tweek and his twitchiness.

So, those 2 are still bros? I miss them as Stan and Kyle "rivals".

Craig responds a lot to Clyde's combat dialog in FBH
I don't think Clyde had any non mosquito lines in S21 but I remember him sitting in between tweek and Craig during one assembly

My best friend is calling me Tweek, what does he mean by this

Karen and Kenny are in a consanguinamorous relationship.

nah

Yah.

Kek

nah

I feel like a lot of Creek is pandering (as a Creek fan) but it's the first time South Park has tried to pander so hard. It's worked considering the amount of South Park threads here this season versus previous seasons.

Totally yes.

The ghost of Edward Westermarck spits on you.

The musical scenes in TxC parodied the way audiences soak up idealized fictional romances. The pairing being OTT fluffy and perfect is pretty much required.

Totally no.

Goddammit you two. Just fucking kiss already!

Even with the westermarck effect there are cases where it happens.
100% yes.

I'd like Creek a lot more if it wasn't just Matt Stone talking to himself

Also, don't forget this also applies to childhood friends so Westermarck would spit on all of us.

All Creek h8rs are just JEALOUS because they don't have a BF for them selves

that depends entirely on if he thinks of himself as craig

Does your best friend watch South Park? If not he thinks you are a meth head probably

Stop smoking meth

To be fair, Westermarck hypothesized the cutoff age as only 6 or so.
Personally it's hard for me to imagine how two people at any age could know each other for years and years and only develop attraction later, but who cares in fiction.

>this whole thread

I want to have sex with Wendy Testaburger

Craig wants to take their relationship “to the next level”; Tweek is hesitant.

This.

tweek and craig realizing that their pretend relationship turned real

I'd guess Stan will get her pregnant before she reaches 16

Wieners Out and gender wars, creek POV.

Craig doesn't believe in the underpants gnomes so Tweek tries to prove to him they are real.

First Christmas Tweek and Craig spend together

I think Craig is gay"Can I just come to your house and do your laundry".

Future!Fic where Criag and Tweek end up getting Married, and they invite all of their friends. Or just a something with them on a Date or just hanging out, really.

I get the impression that it isn't so much 'pandering' as it is just a bunch of the staff (including Matt and Trey who approve every shot and occasionally write them in explicitly) being on board with it and including it because they like it themselves

I'm a level 9 kid with an adventure/sci-fi deck consisting of 1 lvl 4 card , 7 lvl 3's, 3 lvl 2's and a lvl 1 legendary. And I'm very close to crack into rank 35.
What am I in for?

Can you explain why Craig and Tweek needed to be in the finale? I love Creek but Kenny should have been there instead.

The reasoning I came up with is that they were meant to act as a foil to contrast heidi and cartman's broken relationship, but any scenes that highlighted that got cut for time since they were trying to fit way too much shit into the episode. Also potentially because the finale was trying to incorporate all the elements of the season and tweek and craig were in an episode about the president already
I agree that they could have easily been kenny

It is pandering user. I think it's because of how popular creek has become, and you bet it brings in tons of views when they are featured in a episode.

>and you bet it brings in tons of views when they are featured in a episode.
Doesn't south park barely pass 1M views? It's not exactly a fujo show, and they aren't really doing anything to capitalize on the fujo attention by making creek merch or anything

>the only way to capitalize is merch
Ayy lmao

They pandered a lot to Creekfags in FBW

I don't think south park fujos are a large enough demographic to make a meaningful impact on FBW or DVD sales

who was in the wrong here?

At this point i can't tell if you are a delusional creekfag or very young but i hope you understand that the games and dvds aren't bought by normalfags who only occasionally watch the show. They marketed fbw with creek content for example. A lot. The people buying these are mostly people who are really into south park or fujos. And by the way people who hype up the episodes in social media are mostly fujos too and any kind of exposure is good for them. We all know how popular creek is and how much new folk have gotten into the series thanks to the them. Denying the power of fujos when it comes to sp is stupid.