Chris Evans is upset

Chris Evans is upset

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's no way in hell he manages his own twitter account.

The motherfucker himself was begging for a crossover between the F4 and Captain America
Now he backs down and says it’s wrong?
Now I’m seriously hoping this fucker gets the boot after Avengers 4.

he was talking about the net neutrality repeal

As he should be.

I don't want to live in a world where I have to buy access to specific websites like I am choosing which channels are part of my cable package. It may not happen in the next decade, but as long as there isn't any regulation against it internet service providers will slowly move in that direction, one increment at a time, simply because its the most profitable business model.

We would never allow it to happen all at once, but a lot can happen an inch at a time by sheer capitalist inertia.

Is it weird that I hate when superhero actors get political or try to make some sort of statement?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
That made me hate RDJ. I don't even like Trump, but it's the raw smugness that kills me.

He's probably talking about net neutrality

It's about the repeal of net neutrality.

What, is this about the fox buyout?

its about net neutrality

>Is it weird that I hate when superhero actors get political or try to make some sort of statement?

a little bit, yea.

like what bothers you about it? they live in this country and are affected by its laws and politics just as you are.

is he talking about this?

Well... maybe not JUST like we are. When you make that kind of money, tax law and such is sort of a different bag for you.

Disney is one of the main supporters to the end of net neutrality, he's just saying that because he will be out after infnity war anyway.

>what is compassion for your fellow citizens

This isn't Sup Forums related in the slightest.

Pls ask him to fuck off to reddit

RDJ knows what its like at the bottom of the bottom though, he was at a lower point in life than you hopefully ever will be.

how does Disney even benefit from net neutrality ending?
they don't own any telecoms

Something that I don't expect anyone else to have because they're cocksuckers.

Chris Evans IS Captain America

You're either a fucking shill or a contrarian brainlet memeing what conservative websites feed down your throat. Either way, eat shit.

>another off-topic political thread
>a tweet by a fucking actor absolutely nothing to do with Sup Forums at all

Report and hide.

No he isn't. He's an actor crying on Twitter.

Shill is the correct word, they're playing laptop for corporate interests.

Thats true. Actors, unlike most rich people, usually started as average joes and know that lifestyle well. Its only a small number of celebrity families that maintain their success in the business.

is this going to cause the next civil war? shit i don't think i can take another one of those, even if bendis is gone

It's the manipulativeness of it. Like that commercial I posted where it's basically telling you "MY character would think this" without actually saying it. If someone doesn't like something, that's fine, but it's the fact that actors always pull the "YOU are responsible" piece instead of expressing their dislike without blaming everyone who doesn't make a million per movie.

this image is grossly inaccurate

a lot of the "people" on the left are against net neutrality

> People who are for net neutrality
> shows a cartoon characters and an actual plate of food

Its hard to take you seriously when you clearly don't know what words mean.

Besides corporations, who actually likes net neutrality?

corporations are the ones pushing the hardest for net neutrality

the government wants to repeal it to make censorship easier and/or to be able to strong arm corporations into playing by THEIR rules which they change on the fly

This is a point that a lot of people want you to forget, probably hinges on being jealous of talent.

Sup Forums seems to like it

I don't know what you stand to benefit from paying extra to access the same internet as before, but, they are all for that shit

I think at this point Donald Trump could tell them to bend over and lick their own assholes and they would all do it without hesitation

Telecoms want NN repealed, everyone else is like "fuck that", but the FCC are mostly former telecom execs, and the telecoms have funded most of the elected officials in congress

And the non telecom members dont want it either, I'm so fucking sick of these suicide bomber politicians that just want in so they can destroy something and then fuck off or do nothing.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH GET FUCKED CAPTAIN REDDIT LOLL

But in counterpoint, no one would feel that way if actors didn't essentially separate themselves from everyone else in their political talks. They MAKE that separation themselves, so of course people pick up on it.

>no one would feel that way if actors didn't essentially separate themselves from everyone else in their political talks

you keep bringing this up, but I'm not seeing it based on the tweet?

what are you going off of that they "separate" themselves?

This. Its obviously that the left doesn't like repealing net neutrality, big surprise there, but 3/4 REPUBLICANS polled oppose it too.

The thing is, telecoms called in their chips this year and straight up told the lawmakers "You have the white house and both houses of congress, you have no excuse. No one can stop you. If you don't do this NOW, don't ever expect another dollar from us again".

And thats how a law gets passed against the will of the constituency, under the hopes that by the time election season comes around you will have forgotten who to blame after they use all that sweet sweet campaign money so generously donated to advertise your awareness elsewhere.

disney pays telecoms to throttle netflix instead of hulu. disney pays for their youtubers and websites to be some of the sites that don't get throttled. tons of forums and youtube videos get throttled in the future in the usa to try to slow down the decline of traditional media and entertainment and give these companies more time to adapt to these sites' challenges to their share of americans' time, money, and attention.

>net neutrality gets repealed right before Disney merges with Fox and gets majority control of Hulu and becomes one of the most important forces in cable tv and American streaming tv shows and movies in addition to having a large and influential group of YouTubers signed to a talent network owned by them
>Disney makes an announcement about this purchase the same day this occurs and announces the Fantastic 4 and the X-Men are coming into the MCU
>This all happens the day right before a new Star Wars movie comes out and people try to stay away from seeing spoilers on various internet forums and twitter thus reducing the potential number of people who might read or listen to other people's opinions about this right after it occurs. Then, Star Wars and Marvel discussions continue to be popular for a few weeks afterwards the announcement and premiere of EP 8 which also helps people from thinking, reading, and hearing things about the net neutrality decision.

I personally dont think his message is worth "more" just because hes an actor, I still judge it just like how I think anti-vaxer and scientology celebs are subhuman garbage.
Their words can reach more people, some people are intimidated by that and rightfully so.

dude the chemtrails are making the frogs gay

>The thing is, telecoms called in their chips this year and straight up told the lawmakers "You have the white house and both houses of congress, you have no excuse. No one can stop you. If you don't do this NOW, don't ever expect another dollar from us again".
That's more how they're passing tax reform though. I doubt they care to much about NN.

Oh shut up. It wouldn't be the first time a company tried to direct media attention away from something potentially harmful to their bottomline.

Says the guy who’s currently employed by one.

Congressmen whore themselves to a lot of interests for campaign funds. No reason it can't be both.

That doesn't make any sense considering that the Net Neutrality stuff has been trending longer than the Disney Deal announcement & Ep 8 today.

>says the mouse employee

>you keep bringing this up, but I'm not seeing it based on the tweet?

>EVERYONE
>NO ONE

It's not the worst case ever, but I do see it in that he's pulling a "I care about this so you HAVE! Also you HAVE to agree with me!"

Do I care? Yes. Do I agree that net neutrality is bad? Yes. But I don't like the phrasing, and it's not like that's isolated among actors.

*HAVE to

ISP's will be hiking the price either way with net neutrality everyone's price gets hiked without it you might avoid the hike for a bit if you don't stream a lot of movies

>even celebrities are chimping out
This is too much

I hate his nonstop bitching, but ISPs are literal niggers, so I'll side with him on this.

Great comics and cartoons thread guys. We should just change the name of this fucking board to /twit/

but thats not exclusive to celebrities.
most people speak in extremes like that, especially when trying to sell their position.

The next decade? Time Warner is doing it NOW.

Without net neutrality, you can't download comics no mo'

I don't see how "let's destroy the internet so that three already overly powerful companies can get MORE powerful" is a political stance. If you are not an executive at Verizon, Comcast, AT&T or getting paid off by one of those executives, there is no reason to be for this repeal.

Well done, user. That was a pretty good one. And it worked. Respect. Here's another (you).

What is he upset about?

It's their company why shouldn't they be allowed to?

If postal companies are allowed to charge different amounts for different packages and are allowed to charge more for 'express shipping' of packages, why can't isps charge people more to stream movies and shows from certain streaming services or more for certain tv shows and movies made by different production companies on the same streaming service or more for videos from certain youtubers than from other youtubers?

Good thing I'm not a poorfag and actually support my LCS then huh?

Because it doesn't cost them more to do it unlike the postal service.

>There are people this fucking retarded.

Shit is unreal sometimes.

Congratulations, anonymous! You embarrassed yourself!

What's the next part of your master plan?

This is why we need to ban live action. Because retards like OP keep posting shit about celebrities who have absolutely NOTHING to do with comics or cartoons.

>beta user is bothered when someone acts assertive
Chadlets... when will they learn?

he's Captain America

I guess I'm nobody, Chrissy, since I am asking for the net neutrality repeal.

>big name Hollywood star
>complaining about corporations and the rich

Mostly cause you can usually have a variety of postal companies, whereas a significant chunk of america is stuck under regional monopolies for internet

No, he plays Captain America in a movie. A live action movie. Something that should have been banned a long time ago.

Yeah?

>why aren't you for net neutrality
>people I don't like are for it
>yeah but why aren't you for net neutrality
>companies I don't like support it
>yeah but why aren't you for net neutrality

I believe in market based solutions to these supposed problems. Over regulation doesn't help.

>I believe in market based solutions
I, too, believe North Korea won't nuke America if they ever have the opportunity to.

This. Net Neutrality's repeal was a waste of time, but so was its implementation.

>we live in a time when Sup Forums passes may become mandatory to even browse the site

Live action gets stickied here. So obviously you are browsing the wrong place for someone of your opinions.

Knowing Gookmoot you can bet your ass they will be.

>soon people will have to ask their parents to buy Sup Forums in their internet package

If disney loves Net Neutrality so much why didn't they just send someone in a Mickey suit to assassinate Poo in the Loo before he got it repealed?

Nigger, what part of "should have been" don't you understand?

Hey look, it's the funny meme man! What are you gonna do about that? Make a funny meme face?

You're not just a nobody, you're also a retard

The part about why you come to a site that works the opposite way that you like.

Ahahahah, fuckin neckbeard ass nerd, stop harassing those people and stay in your mom's basement

You must be a new fag, because we've been complaining about you niggers since you turned our board into Sup Forums-lite. Go there and shitpost about your retarded shit that has nothing to do with the industry.

dude what if

what if Disney buys the Republicans

If it's been this way for years everybody from the majority of users to the mods to the rules goes against you, again I have to as why are you here?

Republican world in Kingdom Hearts 4?

No fucker. The majority of users have been bitching and moaning about it. Every time we have a poll on the matter the vast majority want you retards banned for shitting up the catalog. Also,
>Unironically agreeing with the mods.
What a retard.

So live action is a small amount of posts now? Sounds like you are just shitposting while everyone else talks about what they like, not breaking any rules with encouragement from those that run the site.

You fuckers always have twenty to thirty threads on this board at a time. We don't need a goddamn thread for every time a celebrity WHO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COMICS OR CARTOONS fucking farts.
>mods run the site
Oh, never mind. You're just one of our incompetent fucking mods.

How does it feel to be unemployed and supported by your parents? I have been unemployed for a decade now and just can't remember that feeling.

How is this Sup Forums unless we're talking about him doing a Sup Forums related thing then fuck off to Sup Forums

Shut up assface

how many Samurai Jack threads was there

YOU'RE no different

Because mods only care about live action so this shit lets to run rampant on this board. Should have banned Sup Forums discussion a long time ago.