We must help this man!

How can we get a petition going for President Trump, to grant this great man full pardon, freedom and immunity?

First thing after we get the wall built.

He said Trump wouldnt be permitted to win.

Why do we trust this man?

because him and clinton benefited trumps campaign most

He brings us the TRUTH!!
Where would we be without him? There is no backup plan for wikileaks! We need to protect our only hope for TRUTH. URGENTLY.

no but seriously theres an interview where assange says Trump will NOT be permitted to win by the elite

the fucker had me sweating profusely up until they called it due to that statement

We don't even know if Trump will make it desu. He could suicided before the time comes.
But WIKILEAKS... Ask yourself, where would the world be without wikileaks? It IS our last and ONLY line of defense against lies and propaganda.

I trust the leaks, I believe in him

but I'm worried that his statement still stands, seeing that we have a few months until Trump is in the office.

Even if he's pardoned he's still wanted by other countries

Because its fucking true... He's not president yet, and barack is looking good for a 3rd term for a lot people in america. The establishment and elite still control the government.

>He does not understand 4D Chess strategies

They were going to do that, but Assange, a man who everyone trust except retards, said they wouldn't allow him to win.

Now that he won the electoral vote, and their plan has been leaked, they can't do that or it'll just prove that they're corrupt as fuck.

Please!!!
/pol
We can do this!

just tell me I can stop sweating god damnit

my armpits have been going ham since the votes started coming in

It's ok the Don won and no one can stop him.
You can take a shower now.

this was for this:

Bless Assange, the hero the www needs.

I think they are going to let him go, election is over.

Imagine, how will YOU feel if they get him?

Can't wait to see his '''''''''''reporting''''''''' on the Trump administration in the future

Well, his ass is wanted in sweden. So trump cant pardon him. However sweden is so cucked he can just pressure the pardon or nuke sweden entirely. Wouldnt bother anyone

Protect him. Sweden will send him to USA where he would be tried for espionage, locked up, tortured, maybe killed.

And we will ever know who is behind toddandclare?

So what? I don't think there will be any serious dirt on Trump, because he's not a corrupt warmonger with a body count trail behind him. If you believe in Trump, you have nothing to fear from Wikileaks.

Well ok, that could be true too. Also i really want assange to be free, but i honestly doubt if that is possible. He would probably have to fear their assassins 24/7. however after we memed trump with assange help into the oval office i think he owes us one, even if it involves nuking sweden