Is this a fair response?

Is this a fair response?

No, this is mental illness.

Wait, I thought the trump supporters were unruley?

It's a free country but it wouldn't be if they had their way

Fuck them. I will make them wear that burning flag if they do it in front of me.

This is the most delicious victory.

They have the right to act like faggots. It's better than destroying stores and attacking innocent people..aka LA riots

No liberals need the noose

Yes, burn the flag, show everyone else just how unamerican you are. That'll teach em.

Leafs please take these people off our hands.

Just shot them

you won't do shit, you fucking faggot

>Flag protection act of 2005
Makes your cortex tingle

there better be a protest in Charlotte tonight I need more happenings

What will you feel when Pedro and Ahmed and Julio and Mohammed - your four best workers - get deported because "fuck Hillary"? You'll feel like a dick, that's what.
Replace "Hillary" with "you." And then please block me. Because I don't even care anymore. I'm Canadian now.

>Democracy is great unless it doesn't go my way

Dems love democracy until it works against them.

No, but it's fully within their rights to do so

Let them bury themselves, they won't do shit in a trump state

>democracy only works when it agrees with me
just accept that you lost like 40-49% of the voting population did 4 years ago, 8 years ago, 12 years ago, 16 years ago, etc, did before you and move on with your fucking lives. Trump isn't ruining your lives, you are, by throwing yourself to the ground and throwing a tantrum like a fucking child.

Burning your own flag, how progressive.

Oh boy, more democrats burning down their own cities, the horror

It's the response we've all been waiting for. Michael Moore put it best; this election is simply a "fuck you".

All this is happening in the super blue states. So compare this to a person taking a shit on their own lawn because their neighbors pissed them off.

Fuck you and your shitty country.