Post pics that make you question reality

Post pics that make you question reality

This one.

Fuck off dont shit up my thread

Is this better?

Our current finnish MEP and former anti-immigration politician just actually fucking put this as his header image on facebook.

Oh no, what are you gonna do about it Sven Cuckson? Invite another 2 million somalians into your country?

they chose the best fucking picture to use too, its the perfect mug shot

You invited a million sandniggers just last year, I wouldnt talk so much if I was you krautfuck

wait didn't Podesta give the speech?

You made your country into africa for no fucking reason at all, my man. At least we had ((((reasons)))).

that was late last night, and it wasn't a concession speech. Old witch Hill got her nap and made it official this morning

You dont think we had (((reasons))) too?

We have way less immigrants than you aswell

those retards must feel pretty silly, they thought railroading poor pepe would win them an election

oh that makes sense

Literally Pot vs. Kettle: Which one is blacker

You're both cucked and so am I. None of us voted for what's been done to our countries, none of us agree with it. You're on the same side.

No it was a "go home" to all the liberal crybabies because they couldn't emotionally handle a concession speech at 3 AM

The tears

these people are holding their head in their hands like they just saw the world end.

this is how crazy these shitbags really are.

this might be the greatest moment of my life

Their party got cancelled. They had fireworks, confetti and everything.

It's been a great 48 Hours

They just lost their dream of an MTV utopia where the streets are filled with young hip diversities all dressed like tribesmen of the urban jungle or bourgeois bohêmes with flowers in their hair. In their dream, there is no place for a working class, for a functional, traditional family, for christian holidays and national anthems. In a sense, a world has ended for them.