This

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipTD5MXHrBo
youtube.com/watch?v=e0PJYqzht3s
youtube.com/watch?v=_BrxK5-unZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait which moleman? Hans?

>not getting excited for paste pot pete in the MCU
Get on my level OP, now well have a super villain who, when he sprays super heroines with his paste, looks like hes giving them facials

>reading capeshit

>being contrarian even if the thing your being contrarian too is actually good
I fucking hate you retards

>MCU
>good
It's been nothing but a blight on the larger Marvel universe.

Now thats something we can agree on. The MCU has been fucking shit with only a few exceptions since IM3. Homecoming was one of the worst superhero movies ever and one of the worst films of the year, that will only be beaten out by TLJ because ive seen the leaks and the plot is fucking awful. why would you kill snoke before we learn anything about him or he even does anything? And for killing ackbar rian johnson needs his fucking balls chopped off

>"reading capeshit"
>MCU
What?

different persons you moron
>even if the thing your being contrarian too is actually good
This is what manchildren actually believe

Ackbar's voice actor passed away.

Your the manchild if you think hating something popular for no reason makes you cool. Everything popular i hate i have a reason for hating.

>Ackbar's voice actor passed away.
S-shut up, your lying

Why do you think I don't have my reasons for hating capeshit?

boggle

Because on a board about comics it comes off as trying to sound edgy. Why do you hate capeshit anyways? I mean marvel is shit in the comics at the moment and mostly in the movies, but DC comics are good

>waaah monopoly
I'm so sick of hearings this. Disney bought a channel, out of the y'know few thousand of them? Time Warner still owns a huhe portion of media rights FUCKING TIME WARNER, Disney has competitors that match it and even dwarf it, this is nowhere even close to a monopoly. Stop dropping thw buzzword.

>disney shill trying to shut down criticisim
How does disney uninspired waterd down kid friendly punisher and deadpool taste disney fag? Sortve like walts kike hating shit?

I dont even talk about liking Disney in that post, just saying how stupid people are misusing the word Monopoly. Disney isnt even the biggest entertainment company in America, let alone the world, let alone biggest company, let alone getting into monopoly territory. Its several steps removed from a monopoly and I'm getting sick of this bullshit.

The fact they own so many companys that ten years ago where completly unrelated is scary. If they keep going this way they could own 80% of the media within 20 years

Hows about Godzilla vs Batman in Avengers 7?

Ok sure I'll grant you that, but you cant just quash rising companies because they might do too good later on, you quash them when theyre actually doing too good.

My hatred for disney is that everything they seem to buy they convert to their PC sappy family friendly bullshit. Marvel comics got full SJW under their reign, and the three star wars films they made have been fucking shit. They said theyll keep making R rated deadpool films and probably other R rated marvel films, so maybe this deal uncucked them and theyll stop catering to musical disney princess family retards like the disney fags at my old catholic school, but well see.

You're a massive tard if you think that's close to being possible. Viacom, Time Warner and Comcast still dwarf Disney in the amount of shit they own.

Your the retard here fag for supprting disney in any form

>Marvel comics got full SJW under their reign

Not because of Disney interference - because the company makes money with the MCU there's no oversight for the comics division - editorial basically does jack shit and unprofessional hacks who whine about their company on twitter still get to keep their job as long as their panels get retweeted and reblogged. Ike doesn't care about actual SJW idealogy, he just thinks it's in.

Jesus Christ dude I think this might be the wrong board for you

>S-Stop criticizing Disney, they dindu nuffin!

>Ike doesn't care about actual SJW idealogy, he just thinks it's in.
>literal trump fag lets SJW feminist shit like pic related go on even though it insults your beliefs just because its in, but it makes no profit at all, but because of old money you can keep it going and shove your shit politics even though you dont see a dime
The free market was a mistake

>Peter Griffin in KH3

Hey, I don't care about that. I just think if you're that vehemently detesting cartoons and comics then maybe you don't enjoy being here that much is all. Not in a condescending way either. Just maybe you've outgrown it if this stuff makes you that miserable

>stop it your hurting my companys feelings
Fuck off

I want comics not filled with feminist shit, and superhero movies that arent unfunny quipfests. As bad as BVS was it had more soul and was more enjoyable then any marvel film in the past two years besides guardians 2, and thats only because james gunns a great director.

Once again, nothing remotely to do with that. I was more concerned for user than angry or something like that. Sometimes you just need to move on and that's okay.

Hey OP, now that Net Neutrality is kill you will have to pay extra to shill here! You know that, right?

title 2 does not equal net neutrality the common carrier exception hurts competition and prevents the ftc from stepping in its repeal is good

Off topic but ISPs will do nothing, its just hype nihilist fags trying to add drama

>the common carrier exception hurts competition and prevents the ftc from stepping in its repeal is good

And how, exactly, does forcing every ISP to treat everyone equally, hurt competition?

Not OP, I just clicked on this thread cause the funny meme. I don't care about funny book movies myself so i dont watch them. I suggest doing the same if it makes you guys feel so bad. Sometimes you gotta just admit you're not a fan of something anymore if it's just gonna disappoint you and move on.

>S-SHUT UP!
Oh, I forgot to add that the death of NN will be actually good for Netflix.

do you even know what the common carrier exemption is?

Which could have been changed without repealing the laws that also prevent abuses by data carriers

what in title 2 prevented that the answer is actually nothing they are legally allowed with title 2 to do all those bad things and btw those things didnt happen before it and they didnt happen during it please stop being alarmist

He wasn't defending disney you retarded faggot. Literally the only thing they're saying is to stop being an emo faggot whining about a monopoly that does not exist.

Yeah, people will be running to netflix at a higher cost once everything Disney and everything Fox have been moved to Disney's proprietary streaming service.

Name a bigger entertainment company in America.

>propane keyblade

>Peter as a keyblade

>Darth Vader in mcu
They could already do that before buying fox

Seriously, what’s with the name?
You’ve been in seemingly every thread recently.

>As bad as BVS was it had more soul and was more enjoyable
I hate MCU and even I think this is blatantly false.

SIX
COPORATIONS

Jeez, Lois, this reminds me of that time I had to fight all those corrupted hearts.

>the movie universe is embarrassing modern Marvel Comics
These are the kind of hot takes you can only get on Sup Forums.

The R-rated deadpool film was a retarded children's comedy for edgy normie adults that laugh whenever a cartoon character says ass, shit, piss, balls, or "Finish fucking her the fuck up!".

youtube.com/watch?v=ipTD5MXHrBo

>literal trump fag finances anti-trump memery to provoke people to support trump in protest
Brainlets can't even comprehend on how many levels they're being manipulated.

>the thing your being contrarian too is actually good
>capeshit movies
Sup Forums, please

>hahts
ftfy

>Doom in the MCU
YES!

>someone took my genius anal cyst joke

>Sora, let me tell y'somethin' about Light. There's nothing better for lighting your homes than clean-burning, energy-efficient propane. And there's nothing better than lighting your heart than accepting propane into it.

Everyone's forgetting that Dayman is an Avenger now

It's literally just repealing 2015 Obama restrictions. Good job falling for the le evil drumpf takin da internet Mozilla bullshit.

When they stop ruining franchises they buyout then ill stop comaining about them making a monopoly
Still a more interesting film visually and thematically
>duh im too good for actual humor
Deadpool was fucking funny, MCU “jokes” are cheesy bullshit that dont fit in with the themes of thise super heros. It works with deadpool
Sup Forums hates capeshit, fuck off retard

>Not Aliens in Kingdom Hearts 3

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Viacom, Comcast, Time Warner.

Hell Disney buying Fox's media properties isn't any different from when Time Warner bought MGM's media properties AND Turner Broadcasting in the 90s. But you know Sup Forums loves humping Bugs Bunny's leg for some reason.

Sora ain't right

It's less of a prediction and more like we're living in a fucking Simpsons gag

>Nightman leading the heartless in KH3
>Sora has to pay the troll toll to save this boy's soul.
KH3 is gonna be great, guys.

>Homecoming was one of the worst superhero movies ever and one of the worst films of the year,
Could you criticize it without mentioning minorities or Stark?

>actual humour is only what I personally find funny
Wow, you sure are retarded.

The humor was shit, spider man was fucking helpless on his own, and supporting characters like mary jane saying “slaves built the monument” were whiney and cringey. Fuck that shit movie

>paste pot pete
Wait
Isn't that guy a really obscure Spidey villain?
If so, wouldn't it be Sony that has the rights to him?

Your the retarded faggot who thinks joss whedon tier quips are the pinnacle of humor, disney apologist cuck

And we hate live action .Would you look at that.

Meet me somewhere and try saying that to my face, shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0PJYqzht3s

There goes the minorities argument
lol
How predictable

Still better than the DC EWW or the Fox-men and Foxtastic Four.

Your the shill you disney cock sucking cunt
I didnt even say anything about the minority casting you freaking retard
>literally believing this
Shit taste like yours deserves to be culled

Please keep going, I beg you
I've never seen someone this fucking butthurt in my life

This is you
You're this big of a faggot
If you can't handle someone else's opinions go lock yourself in your room and get off the internet

We need to ban all live action discussion from this board.

You mean like the ammount of butthurt you get when someone insults papa walt for being the shit company full of over safe sappy princess shit that ruins and infatalize everything they buy or touch, just to meet their family friendly persona?

I suggest we go one step further and just ban all the fucking capeshit discussion, where it be comics, cartoons or whatever

Stop liking utter shit that is a cancer and regressing media then you wouldnt get shitted of disney loving bitch. I swear to god i get so mad at the retarded shit disney does i feel like throwing up napalm.

It's fine if it has to do with the medium, but movies =/= comics. Live action capeshit goes on Sup Forums while comic capeshit goes on Sup Forums. Simple as that.

how much hemorrhoid creme do you need?

No I mean like the kind of butthurt where you write an entire paragraph where every other word is an unnecessary insult and a bunch of buzzwords.
All because someone likes something you don't.
Please grow up.

>normalfag
>casual
>retard
>fake nerd
>facebook hacktivist
>ebin memester
Fucking embarassing.

>says the disney fag projecting his butthurt after i insulted his shit company
Stay mad fag
Stop liking utter shit and encouraging the degeneation of american media by promoting this shit and defending it then i wouldnt call you out as the stupid disney nigger that you are

I'm gonna buy stock in Disney right now.

You are not just immensely butthurt
You are just outright clinically insane
Go see a doctor, my dude, that much irrational hatred isn't healthy for anyone

I hope you get fucking aids, even supporting them ironically should be punishible by violence
Maybe, but atleast i stand by my opinion rather then taking it in the ass and accepting utter shit movies like TLJ just because its “official star wars”. Its faggots like you that didnt say anything when george made the prequals. THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOOSE BY DOING AND SAYING NOTHING

youtube.com/watch?v=_BrxK5-unZI

>hating forced feminism, cheap black jokes, and shit writing makes me Sup Forums
The funniest thing about all this is politically im more left