So Sup Forums actually means
>COMICS
&
>CARTOONS
&
>MOVIES
&
>TELEVISION SHOWS
Damn heroshima should really get to fixing that. So what kind of comics does Sup Forums like?

>Hiro and his merry band of idiot mods
>fixing anything

live-action shit needs to go

Movies and tv shows that are BASED on fucking comics and cartoons are allowed, you brainlet

I enjoy reading some of dc rebirth, invincible, preacher, crossed, and a bunch of others. I really been meaning to get back inti spawn and hell boy.

Sup Forums is
>anything tangentially related to comics or cartoons except video games unless it's Injustice
Even board game threads count here

Fuck off, retard.

Which is depressing because video games threads on Sup Forums are much better than any of the live action shit threads.

Well at least people can actually discuss their capeshit here unlike Sup Forums unless you enjoy sifting through a mountain of dumb-Wojak reaction images.

Worry not, OP. The death of NN means less shills visiting this place because they have to pay extra to their ISPs.

>le soyboy meme XD
Fuck off to your shithole of a board and "discuss" your garbage there.

>Sup Forums
>even the slightest relation to cartoons is fine
>Sup Forums
>has to be directly anime and manga
>Sup Forums
>has to be directly vidya or wojack bullcrap
Fuck this shit site.

So what? Retards from Sup Forums still stay to shit everything up.
There's a reason /lit/ would tell you to fuck off if you tried to discuss War and Peace movie adaptations there. We could learn alot from /lit/.

Still permabanned from Sup Forums?

>unironically using the flavor of the month buzz word
18+here kiddo

>/lit/ would tell you to fuck off if you tried to discuss War and Peace movie adaptations there
Based.

Live action TV that isn't Arrowverse is pretty comfy. On both Sup Forums and Sup Forums, I'm actually surprised by the response shit like Runaways and the Gifted are getting on both ends.

Moviewise it's all a shitshow everywhere. Although I have noticed the MCU threads before the American release actually discuss shit before going to hell by the next Thursday.

What is the difference between/lit/ and Sup Forumss mods?

None. Mods are global.

Also does anyone have a bucket list comics to read. Right now im catching up on the WD and would like something of the like.

None, the difference is that mods don't give a single shit about this board.

Sup Forums's mods will ban you for discussing comics

Do they get paid for being mods?

Can confirm. I've seen threads about Ostrander's Suicide Squad being deleted.

m8 the mods are fucking dumber than a sack of doorknobs but that's just straight up bullshit

Nigger I wish. I've been banned for storytiming shit. And it's not even crap that features titties, otherwise I'd cop to those bans.
>tfw once got banned for dumping Trouble solely cause the covers had underage girls

That’s really fucked, was it better years ago, I’ve been on Sup Forums for 3 years but only been into Sup Forums for a year.

Furry comics, i need some furry reccs.
>inb4 twokinds
nothing too autistic please

Like I said they are retards of the most autistic calibre and yeah they often do dumb shit like that but to state they will ban you for any comic discussion whatsoever is just not true.

Sup Forums is the odd one out of these boards. since Sup Forums has it's roots in anime, it's always been biased against Sup Forums since this board has the highest concentration of anti-weebs

So who the fuck does one become a mod? For sheits and giggles?

What do you mean by furry comics?

Nigga they ban Garfield threads

There's threads for Gunnerkrigg Court, Paranatural and Heathcliff on the catalog RIGHT NOW. They're just really stupid and arbitrary about certain things.

comics with anthropomorphic animals, specifically those that are not sexual in content.

And they still keep waifu posting

>wanting to kill the lifeblood of Sup Forums
I bet your waifu's a shit and that's why you don't like waifuposting

So, how come if you report "is it kino" post on Sup Forums it gets deleted, yet you get warned for doing the same on Sup Forums?

>be a mod
>something in Sup Forums triggers me and want to delete it
>NN is dead so I have to pay extra for doing my unpaid job

cause Sup Forums is a shit board.

Sup Forums is autistic about moderation, in that they'll lose their shit at anything that's slightly off-topic, while the actual discussion about the topic was completely devoid of quality. They're much like Sup Forums in that way

Sup Forums is inherently much better than Sup Forums for deleting this "kino" garbage.

>have discussion about comic lore
>Sup Forums fags show up and explain how it happens in the movie and think that's relevant
holy shit. just purge them already.

There is a specific mod that browses Sup Forums and he is a complete shit head, also this

Because Sup Forums is hot garbage. They lose their shit if the art is in the right style but the artist isn't the RIGHT FUCKIN' RACE.

you forgot
>Disney brand everything
and
>actors and ecelebs that praise starwars and
Disney products
I'm not sure how you missed those, they make up for a third of the board content now

I'd take that faggot over what we have now. Also this

Why is it garbage for deleting a shitty meme that is like a cancerous lump exactly? We'd be fucking lucky to have mods like that. Maybe WITCHfag wouldn't be a problem either.

Irregular reminder that Nip Joot has no reason to split live-action stuff from Sup Forums because Sup Forums is one of the most active boards on the site. Meaning more traffic and ad revenue than if he was to force all of the traffic to Sup Forums.

The only argument that could possibly be used to convince him would be a superhero board being one of the most popular boards on this site straight away meaning even more ad money. The only downside is less traffic for Sup Forums and Sup Forums (how much less depends on how strictly whatever new rules are enforced).

This is the only reason we're not allowed to have a proper comics board.

Because Sup Forums was moot´s baby, and Sup Forums the redheaded stepchild.
As a bastion of non-weeb content, the rest of the site hates us, as witnessed by the map-floating city issue long ago.

Well that, and because animation caused this to turn into a tumblr colony very very quickly

What? We just want to send capeshit back to Sup Forums (and anime/manga to the eleventy boards) where it belongs, but I guess Sup Forums-pop culture is just fine for too many people.

You mean Sup Forums´s false flagging or the Sup Forumstards obsession and waifu crap?

And it's not like Sup Forumstards are being civil. They're spamming their shitty unfunny memes everywhere like retarded monkeys throw their feces around

We need a board split. Comics and Capes board, and a Western Animation board.

That´s why we want them sent back to their black hole.

These tv shows and movies are a huge part of comic and capeshit culture now. Sup Forums shouldn't be the pop culture board but capeshit movies and shows are part of the comic half.

>muh shekels
Hi Sup Forums.

Honestly Sup Forums's become a bizarro fusion of tumblr shit, Sup Forums shitposting, and Sup Forums shit flinging, with mods arbitrarily deleting relevant content while also arbitrarily allowing blatant shitposting.

Just a capeshit board would be fine. TV, movies, capecomics, and tokushit.

That kind with artwork and words and panels.

Dude apparently the most remote ancilliary property makes anything Sup Forums related. (see the dipshits and Pacific rim).
Forgot the obnoxius weeabos (see the begging in the Win-O).

>mod delete a bad word but let those kids powertrip on their pedestal
this is why this board dies.

You mean when we pushed for that because fags we're deluded into thinking that we were above it all?

I think most people just use Sup Forums as an alternative to Sup Forums because that board is so beyond repair and this one is okay. Literally every board on Sup Forums has had these self-loathing meta threads since the dawn of time, every single poster thinks they were among the last batch of people to see their favorite board while it was still in its halcyon days and that it magically turned to shit a few months/years after they started posting. So I don't buy any of this bullshit. You idiots need to hate this board in order to not feel disgusted with yourselves for being a 'reddit echo chamber'. The truth is far worse - this board is basically fine, and a vastly superior alternative to the shithole that is Sup Forums

Nah, the board dies because of retards like you.

That's retarded because if literally every person from Sup Forums comes here because Sup Forums is bad then what the fuck is difference? Not to mention this isn't just vague "hurr board bad now better before" bullshit, people are complaining about something concrete, which is live-action capeshit discussion.

>this board is basically fine
Nah, I'm tired of Sup Forums garbage, they can keep their shit in their respective shithole.

That shit can go but Arrowverse threads and movie threads are welcome but not nerd culture.

But cartoons ARE television shows, and sometimes cartoons are movies

Are you alright? Are you taking any kind of medication? You're acting a little odd today

>it's not the worst board on Sup Forums so it's fine
Fuck off.

This thread will be deleted as well but if I make a thread with a dumb Pepe edit where he's a fucking albatross or some shit as the OP image, quoting a scene from Avengers 8: This Time It's Serious followed by "what did he mean by this?" I'll get sent a fruit basket made of blowjobs by the janitors.

>Sup Forums
>moderation
kek, good one. if anything it's heavily unmodded. the endless Sup Forums threads do get deleted, but usually only after they've hit 100+ posts. until they get mods who will delete the fotm word (soyboy atm, previously nu-male, cuck, beta etc) it will always be a permafucked brain vacuum

Oh look. Here come the retards thinking they're clever with their poorly thought-out loophole abuse bullshit.

I’m pretty sure the dictionary definition of a movie and a cartoon are completely different
Same goes for comics and movies. Learn to read before posting shit for brains

I once made a "replace a word in the album's name with the word nigger" thread because I was bored and drunk and it lasted for a couple of hours.
>Sup Forums moderation

Which is Sup Forums's biggest problem: its moderation, or its userbase?

Entirely this. Sup Forums has evolved into some kind of Frankenstein's monster of demographics. There's a Sup Forums shitposters, occasional weebs initiating East vs West and trope threads, a noticeably higher population of women, feverishly rabid shippers, a tumblr vs Sup Forums culture war, religious waifufags of every flavor. Oh lets not forget that near anything that includes anthropomorphic animal characters is religiously removed, killing off 50% of all cartoon related discussion because of an ancient furry paranoia. Sup Forums is such a fucking mess it's honestly fascinating.

All capeshit should need to be put in its own board, imo. Sup Forums is flooded with that shit too, and they don't want it either.

Moderation, those Sup Forums fags wouldnt be here if all their threads would keep being deleted

I don't give a shit what Sup Forums doesn't want. Movies and shitty shows are their deal, they should man up and take it.
>muh capeshit board
Get the fuck out of /qa/, shitbreath.

>noticeably higher population of women
Explains why this board so retarded.

Is.... Is there Sup Forums-fucking-the-latest Star Wars movie spoilers on that one thread right now? Is that allowed?

Moderation, actively removing board-related content while allowing poor quality or irrelevant threads not only brings down board quality, but is in active violation of Global Rule 6. Whatever global mods are the ones in charge of Sup Forums are literally enforcing the breaking of a global rule.

I seriously want to thank whatever m*d that is in on Sup Forums duty right now for not instantly deleting this thread and letting anons hash out the issues here.

No they're not. Get out.

Now you've jinxed it.

No it should be deleted for posting without spoilers

HURRY, KNOCK ON SOME WOOD!!

t. brainlet

It's "Anime and Manga" for westaboos.

Both

No, seriously, there was a thread like 2 weeks ago that went into being only loli/shota spamming, then those pics were deleted, but still some weren't removed, so faggots on Sup Forums started spamming the oh-so-obvious Forbidden Cards and that shitty Tails comic, INSTEAD OF REPORTING THE R34 PICS LIKE ANY SANE MAN WOULD DO!

Then those pics were removed too, but still not the fucking loli/shota pics, then the thread got deleted.

Tell me that's not a sign of how fucking stupid Sup Forums has become now, I fucking dare you.

What cartoon is this?

Checkmate, cuckold

Wasn't that a WITCHcuck's thread? He deserves his threads to be shitposted to hell.

Second time I've seen this guy mentioned now, who the fuck is he?

>what kind of comics does Sup Forums like?
the ones I can watch

Autistic asshole who insists that W.I.T.C.H is a genuine masterpice and the best cartoon ever, constantly spams this board with his "important" opinions, shits on cartoons people here like, etc.

*masterpiece
Really, though. He used to make a couple of threads per day.

This is a comics thread
Not even gonna give this shit bait a (You)