Styx starts rambling about "liberating" foreign countries and removing their leaders

>Styx starts rambling about "liberating" foreign countries and removing their leaders

What the fuck.

youtu.be/Z6NbnyaVn9A?t=455

He's talking about the Jews, and ending globalism, champ.

we as in reddit, not we as in americans

our mission is still happening, Europe is still cucked(Sweden is already lost btw)

>...to install a global order that is "voluntary"...

Meaning, not coerced into neoliberal "race to the bottom" participation in the international economy.

Essentially, giving white people their countries back.

he looks like a right cuck

How do you high school kids watch this autist. He's cringey and dumb as hell. No man with zero experience with women should be taken seriously

Sounds an awful lot like the usual "spreading democracy" to me.

>Libertarian party in Brazil

Dude what?

bitch, listen to styx before you talk shit

Sup Forums is the jews now. Styx is trying to use Sup Forums as personal army for his memetics occultism.

>00
>111

With white nationalist frog memes, not troops on the ground.

A lot of "colored revolutions" have been started with memes (i.e. CIA) already, I don't see a difference.

We should liberate other countries.

We should make them part of the Imperium of Trump. One large union of ultra based countries will be the biggest threat to globalists in the centuries of their existence.

Make Americas Great Again.

I just can not help but love this guy.

>Looks a bit weird
>Satanist
>Appears awkard at first glance
>Very gay hair and fashion sense

But holy shit everything he says is spot on and his articulation is next to none

He's kind of right. We should now move on to spreading nationalism across Europe and redpilling Trump himself on ethnonationalism. I don't know why he cares about Venezuela. I don't.

Say it with me
NATIONAL SOCIALSM

Styx would be top-tier waifu material.

The difference is the purpose, hoss. The reason we'd want to change governments is to displace the kikes and make way for a new wave of nationalism instead of globalism.

We must spread democracy and occultism to the world.

praise kek
praise styx the prophet
may repeating numbers be upon me.

What do you even know about foreign governments though?

Quite a bit?

He is saying what we all need to come to terms with from Brexit and Trump's election. They are no longer (((they))). Kek is now (((Kek))). Time to meme the world boys.

History says otherwise.

Styx I know it's you

I'm not a 76-year-old neocon with a boner for petroimperialism, I just want to kick Muslims and brown people out of the West, and end free trade.

He's saying not to become complacent

Just because we got what we want doesnt mean we should stop meming political victory

Brexit and Trump werent the only things that mattered

I pray to styx more than I do pepe

The ride never ends

PRAISE KEK.

WE ARE VETERANS OF THE MEMETIC WARS AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT. PRAISE KEK.

NOW GERMANY AND FRANCE.

I was initially cynical about this skinny satanist chap, but his recent vids have been ace.

Heresy for sure, but that's kind of his point.

Here's a theory

If Styx had been born with a less hideous face, he wouldnt be an occultist satanist fag with a youtube channel