18-25 Voting totally gave to Hillary

the future is dark...

When they get jobs and pay taxes and start thinking about their children and children's children rather than their own selfish and misguided interests, they will change their tune.

source?

Once they get to 30 they turn red.

Most of us here have got the redpill early than most.

We should use the next 4 years to red pill the youth.

this

Don't worry. Kids grow up. And the Mexicans will have to go back.

This is why it is vital to remove non-Whites.

What's the source of this chart?,
is this based on the same polls that predicted Hillary winning?

The right needs a HUGE shift in reasoning, especially after this election when 90 percent of Trump's platform was that he's not going to toe the republican line.

Cultural Marxism.

The end result of mass media hypnosis, one episode of Family Matters, Fresh Prince etc etc etc at a time.

There's a reason they play repeats of that mind-numbing schlock on MTV for the kiddies.

>muh race is a social construct maymay
>GENDER EQUALITY NAAAOOOOOO

Pathetic.

Source is SurveyMonkey lmfao. I saw this on my twitter feed earlier in the morning, then they realized SurveyMonkey wasn't legit so they cropped it out.

No its not. Young is a demographic, and it changes as they grow. When I was in college (8 years ago) I was very liberal. As I entered the work force and saw that my life could be greatly improved simply by lowering my taxes, I slowly became conservative.

Same thing will happen to all these other hippy fucks when they are forced to work. Otherwise, they just slowly fade into poor malnourished homeless people who won't vote anyways because they are so disenfranchised. Good.

This
Younger cuck brother is finally waking up saying how liberals live in an echo chamber and the media/got government lie.

FPBP

This isn't unusual for young people. As they get older their views change. This has been true for a long while.

hey thats pretty good

now show what it looks like when you only include the whites from that age group

They'll grow out of it. Especially if the current Republican controlled America actually brings prosperity back to the country.

Here's your source... LOL

SOURCE IS SURVEYMONKEY - counting only those who took their survey... which is like 20 people.

The future is indeed, dark. Especially when dumbfucks like OP believe everything they see on the internet.

Not really. Today's younger people are, in general, halted in their emotional development. It may not be possible to save them entirely, but it's definitely still possible.

The real problem is that we can't create jobs for these people. No one needs a PhD in medieval studies and Trump cannot create a real jobs program which is going to make an aged PhD in medieval studies more attractive.

These people will permanently be on state support or in menial service jobs. They won't take pride in service, so they can't even be successful janitors. They won't be picking berries. They don't have the constitution for construction, physical or mental.

The democrats have seriously made a country full of unemployable people. It's going to be extremely difficult to recover from this.

You go to red once you actually start working and caring and not just voting because RDJ told you to. Same shit happened to me and so many people I know once we got out of school.

I dont understand the left. I have always been on the right, liberals disgust me. Some people are just born with a fucking brain i guess. Why are people so brainwashed by the media? Even before i heard of Sup Forums i never fell for the Jewish lies.

this. If you aren't a liberal in your 20s, you have no heart. If you aren't a conservative in your 30s, you have no brain.

Based Fucking Idaho.

PortlandOR fag here seriously considering moving to Boise.

This. You know how it goes

If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain

>tfw live in based ND

Yup. I have never once been liberal. When I was younger I was more center-right though. After seeing how batshit insane liberals are and learning about the jews more, I am far right and won't ever look back.

Kids are morons that don't know how the world works, what else is new

Can't wait for you right fucks to die off. I'd dance on all your graves, you hideous fucks.

Can someone post maps of the same age range 50 years ago?

20 year old here.

I can confirm that all the cucks at my college are diehard liberals.

Once they reach around age 30 they usually turn red though.

There's a few conservatives at my school but they're usually very quiet as they fear being shit on.

there will always be old people chill out

also I'm proud of my state (idaho) for having some of the best millenials

this, happened to me desu.

so are boomers actually trying to save us or is there a blue peak around that age?