"I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized."

>"I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized."

Said no one, EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening
youtube.com/watch?v=8Md2WNqqxTQ
nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/prevalence-marijuana-use-among-us-adults-doubles-over-past-decade
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not me. I'm diiiiiiiiiiferent. I'm more alty than you.

"I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized."
-Guy who doesn't smoke marijuana but wants it researched and available for cancer patients.

I've never used marijuana even once in my life and I think it should be legalized. I'm actually a minority in this regard.

I do think this though.

I say that

I don't smoke marijuana, but there's absolutely no reason whatsoever that it should be illegal. It's complete nonsense

No, I know quite a few people who think this way.

But since you don't leave Sup Forums or your home, you probably wouldn't know..

/thread

pot is for niggers

can't lie i'm pretty disappointed so many states voted to 420LEGALIZEITLMAO420

How about the fact that it's a Jewish conspiracy and a Trojan horse?

I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized, same with other drugs like cocaine.

Not because I think DUDE WEED LMAO is cool but because it stops drug trafficking and legalization actually decreases usage too in the long run.

Me, too. Suddenly, Sharia law is starting to look pretty good...

>wanting any form of law

ARE YOU EVEN A YANK? NEW YORK SHIT

I have never tried it but I don't see why it should be illegal.

I don't see alcohol use decreasing because of it being legal.

what negative has come from its legalization you kike

I've tried it twice. Didn't like it.

It should still be legal.

I saw this all the time WTF are you on?

mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening

i say that

I've said that many times in my life.

I said it

FL just legalized medicinal

as long as we avoid the "I have headaches and got a card for dude weed lmao" I'm totally down with it

recreational is a fucking no, that shit ruined CO

yeah buddy, a plant is made by the jews.

Should be more concerned about alcohol in that regard.

Habitual alcohol use predates human civilization, that's not really a good comparison

Tobacco is more similar and use of tobacco has been going down

huh, i just said it... weird.

I say that

>Legalize it
>Dumb fucks who smoke it now have to pay taxes on it when they buy it
>Less time wasted by cops when they could be doing other shit
Most public places still have general "no smoking" rules, it's not gonna change anything except maybe a dude weed lmao store will pop up next to the vape shops.

Me

It's costing our police force, justice system and prisons WAAAAAAAAY too much money

If it's gonna be illegal, the penalty should just be a $50 fine or something small that's going to make money instead of cost money

I don't smoke maria, and Im glad that retards smoke it.
I want it to be legal so we get the tax revenue instead of stoners giving the money to fucking gypsies.

I like it a lot for medical purposes and state revenue/job creation.

It has the potential to be an absolutely massive industry. I do smoke a lot of weed, though that is more of a recent trend.

So when did the Jews plant alcohol use in ancient cultures which they had absolutely no interaction with?

I smoke weed and think it should be legal

"Big Weed"

fucking ArcView and big companies making the industry more corporate and EXTREMELY opaque

They influence MED in CO and shut out small growers and sellers with too much bureacracy, and now we don't know what kind of shitty pesticides and stuff big weed is using in their product.

>Said no one, EVER

people say that all the time. Statistics show less than %10 of the people use cannabis even once a year , but yet more than %50 now support legalization.

Drug use goes back farther than that.

Before people had the capability to grow crops to ferment into alcohol they were running into plants that would cause strong effects without any preperation

>Dumb fucks who smoke it now have to pay taxes on it when they buy it
This, for the love of god, ten thousand times this
also
>Less resources and time wasted by judicial system
>More space in prison for serious felons

Then you need to educate yourself.

I wouldn't mind that. I tried it several times (for free of course), It's nothing special and no worse than alcohol. The only problem is It's sold by churkas and gypsies who don't pay any taxes for selling it. So some money can actually be made on legalizing it and selling it in stores instead.

never done it. it should be legal. still wouldn't try it.

it's just wacky tabacky

I feel the same way about alcohol and tobacco
I don't use either but they should remain legal
weed is no different

>I want totalitarian religious law instead of a harmless plant getting legalized

you have to go back, Achmed

>only reason given for keeping weed illegal is out of spite and hate towards people who smoke it

that's not really a good reason for something to be illegal

When did the Jews plant cannabis use in ancient cultures which they had absolutely no interaction with?

Ben Shapiro is one of the most popular conservative journalists and he says this all the time.

All smoking should be banned in public.
Fuck your stink.

You can kill yourselves in private though.
Just be sure your shitty establishment has an air filter before it leaves the premises.
You can keep your passive degeneracy internal.

>They influence MED in CO and shut out small growers and sellers with too much bureacracy, and now we don't know what kind of shitty pesticides and stuff big weed is using in their product.
So grow your own shit? What kind of faggot are you? I grow and don't even smoke.

Also, guess what I voted for :^)

Any sources?

Ron Paul, you fucking newfags.

I said it because [spoiler]I plan on making a business out of it[/spoiler]

Said me?

It ruined Colorado because of the influx of stoners flooding it. If we legalize country wide there is no reason to accumulate so many shit heads in one area.

I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized.

Nigger do you know how much money there is to be made selling that shit legally

People say it all the time stop being a dumbass

Rather have big weed than big hombre or big nig 2bh

i don't smoke but i want it legalized because it will help people and it will help the economy

I say that.

I think people should be able to put whatever shit they want into their bodies and sell it at high tax just to fuck with them.

I don't smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized.

Incarceration of nonviolent drug offenders is one of if not the biggest contributor to prison overcrowding in this country.

I smoke weed every day nigga

i don't do dank but i want it legalized because i see no reason not to

Both of my parents have said this

In what way did it ruin CO?

Trump supports weed. Prisons are full of weed users cuz of Clinton.

Hey op, guess what? I promise you I've never smoked pot, yet I think it should be legal.

This. Let them have absolutely fucking nothing left to whine about, I say.

I have never smoked it nor have I had THC in my system. My brother who passed away suffered from crippling migraines and THC worked very well to manage the pain, much better than opiates that they kept throwing at him in increasing numbers.

So no, I don't partake but I am very sympathetic to the uses of the crop including personal pain management.

Keep in mind that you can drink enough water to kill yourself, if people are going to abuse something it doesn't mean you keep it away from those that will respect it.

I don't smoke weed, or any kind of drugs, and believe it should be legalized.

I said that. Imo more freedom and less bans is a good thing. I do wish the pot smokers would help support civilian-owned firearms tho

medical departments all over the world say it all the time
youtube.com/watch?v=8Md2WNqqxTQ

pot makes me sick. i vomit every time i get high. yet i think growing it should be legal - just not distributing it.

Non-ironically think this.
Little stoners will still buy their pot, but they'll get from a much more reliable source, instead of some spic who laced it with coke.

>I'm gonna vote for Gary Johnson, because he's gonna legalize it

I hope you feel stupid

Based Aussie

been saying this for 10 years now
i also hate gun control
abortion should be legal without my tax dollars paying for it

says the guy who wants to make a shit tonne of money from taxes off it
fuck off nigger

Never touched it, never want to, but no one will ever convince me it's worse than tobacco.

Fuck off you made this thread a week ago and got btfo then too. Even Texas voted for cdb to be legal. So for your statement to be true over 50% of Texas needs cbd for epilepsy.

> Texas captcha.

I said that back in highschool when I didn't smoke weed.

I smoke marijuana, but I think it should not be legalized.

I'll say it. I do not smoke marijuana, but I think it should be legalized.

I don't like it. I know some people who do. People should be allowed to partake in their own homes if they choose.

Cops are perfectly capable of doing other shit if they wish to.

A lot of them just like to bother nonviolent weed smokers because it's easy as fuck.

My uncle just retired after 30 years and he's constantly bitching about how lazy the current generation would rather ride around hunting for weed smokers to make an easy quota instead of trying to make quality felony arrests and decreasing overall crime.

Shitty drug for shitty people. Booze and tobacco ftw! We need nothing else.

why so? are you dealing it?

I actually literally can't absorb THC. Smoking pot only makes me cough, with no other changes. This is a genetic thing that I got form my father.

I still think weed should be legal. Because there isn't really a good reason to criminalize it.

This. Low-hanging fruit are what keeps the police force in jobs.

>I unironically want a theocracy being imposed on the US, factually obliterating 3 centuries of history of freedom and political progress, because people are smoking a plant

>My uncle just retired after 30 years and he's constantly bitching about how lazy the current generation would rather ride around hunting for weed smokers to make an easy quota instead of trying to make quality felony arrests and decreasing overall crime.
Wouldn't legalization alleviate this though?

I don't really care but if legalization came up on the ballot in my state I'd vote for it

I just really hate stoner culture. The amount of friends I've lost touch with because they pick up weed for the first time and proceed to go downhill into complete "dude weed lmao" territory within the next couple of months is astounding.

and the government will get an expanded tax base from the legal sale of it, all the while turning down some of the for-profit prison system

lol, you're retarded
booze is the most dangerous drug
and tobacco is the most addictive one

You might say in a similar fashion about absolutely everything. So cut the crap. Forbidding any kind of substance produces temptation in younger generations - it taste better to them. However imho, government should not be allowed to ban anything. This should be resolved on a local ground - you should be teach by your parent, that overusing such substances is bad. period.

I said that a few times.

sagan would've voted for hillary, don't even start

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/prevalence-marijuana-use-among-us-adults-doubles-over-past-decade

I don't smoke cannabis and I think it should be legalised.