I kind of miss them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N6diiSadT0A
twitter.com/davidbrockdc/status/796133955481243648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They weren't on Sup Forums. You're talking about r*ddit and twitter, right?

...drumpf

There they arr

Here's something to remember them by

Found one at hillary's loser party last night.

youtu.be/N6diiSadT0A

HAHAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO

He isn't even elected yet, with all of the lawsuits being prepared against him he'll be locked up before it even gets close!

#LOCKHIMUP

So.. see you guys in 4 years then?
Who will be the next Democratic nominee for 2020?

>They weren't on Sup Forums

CTR fucking loves me

>all me

DAVID!!!!

>what is shitposting

I think they are here til Friday.
Then they will be unemployed sacks of shits.

David Brock wasted $10 million dollars on a group of unfunny, untalented SJWs who in all likelihood hurt Hillary's chances with their painfully unoriginal trash memes.

It was so sad watching them try to matter. You could feel the money disappearing into the ether.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

FEELS GOOD MAN!!!

twitter.com/davidbrockdc/status/796133955481243648

he's getting a lot of responses! (finally)

What was even the point of them posting on Sup Forums when it was overwhelmingly supporting Trump?

Fuck em.

The SJW, the tumblrinas, BLM, and redditors even I can see as misguided and forgive.

But CTR were globalist shills who invaded our home because we had the audacity to disagree with their masters.

Maybe the meme-war made me into a different person but I will never extend the olive branch to such swine.

They should be hounded until the end of their days.

All that money wasted, hilarious - they were fucking useless.

post your best CTR BTFO pepes & wojacks pls

I want to make a collection of them

Michele Obama

i kek everytiem

Spare a thought for all the nerd virgins who have spent months making collages of pro-trump posts to spam us with today. It was all for nothing.

SAVED!!!

>English
>white

you guys called me CTR constantly, still here. I'm your boogey man.

But honestly, who are you fucks going to rail against now? Republicans own the entire US government. You elected your meme candidate. What does pol do now?

>thinks this was ever about Trump

We are putting all you faggots in jail.

The pedo ring is going down.

Kinda funny how they all completely disappeared so suddenly.

they all had weightlifting accidents

JIDF are back though.

they will never leave. They are almost necessary to give us something to push back against. Without eachother, we'd die

Celebrate.

>wall being built
>illegals getting no amnesty, and many of them are going home
>no refugees
>limited to no muslim immigration
>low taxes
>no more political correctness out of our executive branch
>a president who will openly criticize the cancer that is Islam and Islamic Terror.
>no more HUD program to move inner city thugs into nice white neighborhoods
>ending affirmative action, hiring quotas
>rebuilding infrastructure
>white people finally openly admitting we prefer each other and that race is very important to us
>mike pence
>Supreme Court justices
>a president who knows that BLM is bullshit

This is the fucking jackpot!

Get comfy

fuck ya!

I gotta admit the retarded looking Hillary pepe was funny

Ahahahahaha! Why do I see this today for the first time?

Wont you still need someone to blame when your lot in life hasnt improved a fucking bit in 4 years?

they got me bad with that... and looking back, im 99.99999% sure it was the lads messing with me...

I took the bait hard, even got banned over it.

was a fun weekend

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW
I BECOME SO NUMB
WHAT DIDI HE MEAN BY THIS?
AND THEN I'LL RUIN IT ALL BY AYING SOMETHING STUPID LIKE I LOVE YOU

Your comment always makes me lel. You can stay.

who knows how many we converted

did the "fuck drumpf and fuck white people" faggot kill himself?

>mfw I'm going to miss Drumpfposting

I've been on the Trump train since early August of last year. I just enjoyed getting my keks from fellow lads and laddies as they called me CTR. Ironically, I think my shitty Drumpfposting made CTR look like shit in the process

>hurt Hillary's chances
They thought the could copy the successful Trump pepe and memes to support Hillary. It was completely artificial, blatantly obvious and too late into the election.

I remember when i crashed with nonsense posts one of their threads

have you seen stuff that wasn't yours? Are you saying that CTR literally came up with zero memes of their own?

...dear god....

Remember when they posted variations of this in the beginning? It was completely ineffective.

Drumpf btfo!

#imwithher

I dont.

CTR BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>yfw you will never be able to 1-2 combo "thanks for Correcting the Record™" "$0.05 shekels have been deposited to your account" again

They made us feel important.

On top of them gone, now that we have memed a president into office, there's gonna be a hard downfall onto ordinary memeing-levels.

....so... so CTR didn't even make those???

WHAT THE FUCK DID CTR EVEN ACTUALLY DO THEN????

F

YEA, WELL YOU GUYS PICKED THE CLOWN. NO MORE CTR FOR YOU GUYS :P

huehueh

No idea. I just started saving their memes and posting ironically for keks

Where are all those fags that screenshotted everything to use on this day if Trump lost?

F

... now I must know where these came from....

did CTR make them? Did I make them? Am I David Brock? what the fuck is going on....

I'm hoping for Sarah Palin vs Michelle Obama

Democratic party is in shambles. Everyone was talking about the identity crisis in the GOP but when you compare, it's easy to see that the dems just don't have a talented bench of electable candidates to the highest office. I suspect that 4 years of Trump will reignite liberals in a way that just isn't possible when they're in control. They're a party of perpetual rebellion. They feel most energized when they have a cause to fight against, like during the Bush era.

f

what is this ? damage control for ants?

men shouldn't hit women dude, not cool

Look in the mirror.
Do you see a delusional homosexual with a horrible hair-do?
If yes, you are David Brock indeed.

Do you think the GOP survived trump? He BTFO the GOP. The neocons are dead, the party of raygun is dead.

This is a new GOP and will be a new Dem party. Its a huge realignment. It will be interesting to watch

>GOP presidential candidate supports infrastructure spending

That is deep blue policy dreams. Bring on the public works, bring on the TVA etc etc

The war is over, we successfully beat a bunch of mindless paid drones that tried to out shitpost a bunch of professionals.
As he gets more upset and eats his boogers, I get happier imagining him a nerd virgin in a basement shitposting for pay.

Unfortunately, Trump has no chance whatsoever. The protests will probably so unbearable that the SJWs will make him resign. Want to know why Hillary didn't seem too upset? It's because she knows she'll end up being president.

DAVID!!!!

Good point. And it's THE reason he was able to run the table in the midwest.

There's nothing to push back on, it's basically been flattened never to rise again, devoid of life. We must move on and fight other fights, their fight is over.

nono I was talking about JIDF... taking them out would require some heavy lifting...

CTR? Oh ya they kill man. they ded.

I bet that deep down, Trump is just as liberal as he was prior to 2012. He championed single payer healthcare, supports gay rights, doesn't give a shit about religion (aside from making sure he gets enough votes). He will move Republicans left and Dems were already moving left with Sanders. The right is shrinking as each old person dies off.

Palin has a dick?

That's not how it works, ignoramus. Even if Trump resigned today, it would go to Pence. If Pence resigned, it still wouldn't go to Hillary. There's no road that leads to her presidency, so get over it.

Didn't you get fired?

>He championed single payer healthcare

I can see it now, GOP congress repeals obamacare and enact trumpcare, the single payer alternative.

I wonder if any of them got red pilled and how many pol converted..

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm definitely going to miss them

If he really does that then I can see the GOP having a FDR-like coalition for a few decades.