Please does someone have the video/timestamp for when the race is called and Alex Jones starts the celebration...

Please does someone have the video/timestamp for when the race is called and Alex Jones starts the celebration? Extra credit if you have the video/timestamp when TYT starts to break down. I really need to see it with my own eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=5h43m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo
youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

That was the best part of infowars ever. too bad you missed it, i was laughing so hard.

Alex didn't really celebrate, he's afraid people will forget that there's way more still going on and that Soros and his goons are going to now counter attack.

I can bump with asspained libs. I went to look on Infowars but they have like 11 videos, each multiple hours long. I'm not sure when they ended up calling it
Yeah rip I was celebrating with roomies

I got you

That's amazing, but do you have the video(s)?

This. I'm a little concerned. Clinton implied something with her "We're breaking that glass ceiling sooner than we think".

Hold on bro just finding it.

youtu.be/SEkGtX6sNPY?t=5h43m15s

About here. Not sure of exact second.

About 5:45

bumping

(that's hours and minutes btw)

>5h43m15s
>Alex's slurred drunken talking

Feels good man

Thank you!
Now I just need to find TYTs vid so I can do pic related

Haha I spent the night cutting back between the 2. TYT we absolutely crushed. Cenk was raving like a lunatic. Amazing.

AWESOME. Their tears are fuel for my soul!

I didnt catch all of it but I remember a specific exchange:
Cenk was saying "at least there's a silver lining: Sheriff Joe did not win reelection."
One of guests then said "yeah I guess he could be in the Trump cabinet then?"
Cenk literally embodied the "man loses additional bit of hope" meme. Incredible

Holy fuck I need to find this

we believe in u user

It was like a car crash. Everyone seemed scared of Cenk's vulgar meltdown (saying 'fuck' every 5 seconds like an edgy teen) except that one bitch they've got who just said a lot of sarcastic stuff like 'great job America!'.

CONSTANT VIGILANCE

Sup Forums don't let us down. We need to savor these tears.

Holy shit, Alex Jones is based

TYT meltdown
youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo

Watched some of it . Cenk kept going on about how corruption is fine. He said ofcourse Clinton is corrupt but who corrupted Clinton ,people like Donald Trump.

Well Cenk maybe politicians don't need to be corrupt.

There's nothing to celebrate. The powers that be are still in control. It's business as usual boys.

What was the song played when Trump was walking out for his victory speech?

Not sure of exact time but 10 hours 2 minutes they all seem depressed as fuck and preparing for the final announcement.

I mean, what would he do if he 'won'? His whole life is fighting the machine. Once it's defeated, he has nothing to get up for.

Theme to Air Force One.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k

Thanks dude. I fucking love that movie, watched it all the time as a kid. Knew I recognized it.

What a good pick too.

>president trump sausage brand
Oh kiddo do you have a lot to learn.

They knew for 2 hours prior to that, it was a slow burning celebration.

I’m Irish and this morning I had a good cry when I saw the results. This will likely affect our economy but I’m way more concerned with the 20 steps back the US just took regarding gender equality. I really hope that this plague doesn’t spread around the world.

This shit really needs to get contained, fast.

I hope your people go into the abyss with them, nobody in the world will believe that a people called Irish existed, you will be a footnote in some obscure text book that people will joke about like the Atlanteans.

Alex seemed reluctant to even begin celebrating though. He seemed sure they where gonna pull a fast one at the last minute. I dont think he's used to 'winning'.

MUST FIND

>the 20 steps back the US just took regarding gender equality.
Ugh ok buddy sure it did. Here's your (you).

Nice flag, brah

>I dont think he's used to 'winning'.
Yes, he was like a big kid there, his head wanted to laugh and joke, but his heart told him no, not yet.