Post YFW Donald pulled the ol bait n switch on you bigots

Post YFW Donald pulled the ol bait n switch on you bigots.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/donald-trump-holds-high-flag-gay-equality/

He is SJW friendly.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/01/donald-trump-iowa-caucuses-marriage-218471
youtu.be/lSVLpzGseXw?t=2m15s
time.com/4406337/mike-pence-gay-rights-lgbt-religious-freedom/
wnd.com/2002/04/13722/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the only way Trump is better than Clinton for LGBT people is that less will get killed by muslims under Trump

Fpbp

>bait and switch

Maybe for the underaged Drumpftards on Sup Forums. The rest of us knew that Trump is a progressive.

>bait and switch
>plenty of historic footage of Trump supporting lesbians
He seems to have a grudge against certain fat ones that go on talk shows though.

Were people actually expecting Hitler? Thought that was a meme of the left.

This is about making america great for everyone, not changing the world for special interest groups.

We all knew this, it was only the left that thought he was "literally hitler". Come on OP.

Post yfw when donald trump is the best president america had in the past 100 years.

Only you guys called him a bigot.

>bait and switch
Not true. I support LGBTrump. He wants to keep extreme immigrants out and that keeps our American gays and transfolk safer.

He already promised to overturn gay marriage and appoint conservative judges. You're days are numbered, faggots.

Being gay doesn't automatically make you an SJW.

SJWs are the worst god damn people on Earth, and you don't have to be a straight white male to see it.

>Bait and switch
But I voted for him because he was the most lgbt friendly candidate

>he fell for the trump is the bad guy meme

>bait and switch
He had Peter Thiel speak on his behalf a long time ago which you would have known had you not got your news from Comedy Central.

Being gay has nothing to do with left wing nonsense.

/polgbt/
>/polgbt/
/polgbt
>/polgbt/
/polgbt/

No, fuck off fag.

Trump only pandered to the gays to get their votes. He already said he would appoint conservative judges and overturn gay marriage.

No u

This campaign is about informing and educating. Not further dividing; Hillary and Obama already did enough of that.

We elected a candidate for the American citizens. Someone against the mainstream media. A man that recognizes the tactics of the establishment to keep people poor and uneducated.

You think burning gays and shipping blacks to Africa is going to accomplish anything?

He never said he would overturn gay marriage, he supports it

>You think burning gays and shipping blacks to Africa is going to accomplish anything?

Yes.

Triggered nazitard

politico.com/story/2016/01/donald-trump-iowa-caucuses-marriage-218471

Nobody is fucking surprised, we always knew this.

I feel legitimately sorry for the people pushing the Democrat narrative, holy shit.

>Everyone who isn't a fag-enabler is a nazi

No, he's not.

Trump chose Mike "Christian Sharia" Pence as his Vice President, and Trump has stated he would delegate foreign and domestic affairs to him.

THE SALT TRAIN NEVER STOPS!
Now they're trying to turn this into a loss for us? LMAO!!

Read your own clickbait. He's not against gay marriage, he thinks it's a states rights issue.

...which is why he wants to overturn a federal ruling.

You know hoe these things work, right?

We love our gays, especially qt traps.

so which is it?

Is there anything he has said/made a stance on that I can actually believe?

what does "fag enabler" even mean? Like...do bad things happen when gay people get married or have sex?

He'd need a solid argument that it's unconstitutional to repeal the supreme court decision

this, OP doesn't realize that Sup Forums is the most sexually liberal website. we'll fuck anything with a hole

I know he is.
One of the many reasons I supported him.

>do bad things happen when gay people get married or have sex?

Speak for yourselves, you faggots.

> he bases his world views on single, anecdotal news stories

please kys

>single

>implying all LGBT's are SJW retards.

Lol he's literally just pandering to get their vote

Also I don't hate gay people, I just wish they didn't vote dem.

Why the fuck are gays even worried?

Trannies, fine I get it. But the gays aren't going to be negatively affected in any way.

They'd have to get justices that support overturning the decision into the supreme court, then get the subject to even come up and then create a constitutional amendment or get the supreme court to reverse the decision.

Trump isn't going to risk the backlash. He needs all the support he can get.

It would be dumb thinking he would be against LGBT after they were opnely accepted along with their marriage. Also Trump himself is not very religious. His only enemies are Muslims and immigrants

>gay people did something bad once3
>this is news and is something we should make policy on
are you 13?

>using studies from the 1970s on homosexuality
Are you 12?

> they had sex with a 16 year old

This is literally legal where I live, what the fuck do I care

It's fucking palpable

>He's a fucking monster, don't vote for him!
>he wins
>He's actually a pretty great person! Don't YOU feel stupid for voting for him now?

This isn't even cognitive dissonance. This is cognitive dysentery.

>Trump isn't going to risk the backlash.

Nigger, most Americans are agianst gay marriage.

Trump made statements at the beginning of his campaign saying he was against gay marriage only because he assumed he needed to have that stance to get republican support.

Before his campaign, trump has attended many marriages of gay colleagues, he has never demonstrated any bias against gay or trans people. He said the transgender bathroom bill was a nonissue, that people just use the bathroom and get on with their lives and there hasn't been any trouble. He even invited caitlyn jenner to use the women's restroom in trump tower.

Trump, like most americans, doesn't care about what people do with their lives as long as they are civil, respectful, and law-abiding. I guarantee trump would have no problem appointing a gay or trans person to a position of power in his company or cabinet if he felt they were the best person for the job because them being gay or trans doesn't matter. to him at all.

The ultimate irony is that according to wikileaks, clinton is strongly anti-LGBT, but trump is labeled the close-minded bigot.

everyone who disagrees with me is the same person and they all need to be consistent.

>pulling things from your ass

That doesn't mean he's against gay marriage.

Are you the same faggot Canadian who keeps calling him Drumpf? Please stop, you're being retarded.

>Statistics don't count when I don't want them to

Typical fag logic.

>Trump made statements at the beginning of his campaign saying he was against gay marriage only because he assumed he needed to have that stance to get republican support.

And he has made no indication of changing this position, as much as you fag-enablers want him to.

>Trump, like most americans, doesn't care about what people do with their lives as long as they are civil, respectful, and law-abiding. I

Culture matters. That's why so many Americans oppose the tranny bathroom bill.

>cherrypicked bullshit from the 1970s is totally not made up and is representitive of the real world, and people who don't like it are fags

You must be stupid.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
FREE TRAPS FOR EVERYONE

What the fuck hold up, I thought this guy was gonna be Hitler 2.0 and he was gonna put illegals in internment camps and gas homosexuals. Liberals lied to me.

I'm totally ok with LGBT people as long as they don't try to make criticism and disagreement a hate crime. They can do what they want as long as I can do what I want. Trump's just playing it smart because he actually wants to be a great president.

If you ever thought trump was anti LGBT... why?

youtu.be/lSVLpzGseXw?t=2m15s

The oven awaits little homo, hop in!

> Man spends his entire life in New York and Hollywood media circles
> Somehow expect him to be intolerant of homosexuals

Bigots? You realize like everyone on Sup Forums is gay

Even if that were true, which it isn't necessarily, there's still going to be a backlash from the vocal minority and the liberal media. There's simply no reason for him to fuck with gay marriage. He already has the support of the people who would be against gay marriage he doesn't need to win them over further with pointless social policy changes and start pissing people off even more already.

beause he has said so much nonsense and bullshit you could make arguments(with video support) that he is against of for any possible thing.

I expected nothing, yet I'm still let down.

time.com/4406337/mike-pence-gay-rights-lgbt-religious-freedom/

And so it begins, now the kike shill is showing his true colors ( pun intended ).
I've been trying to tell pol that elections are and have always been a scam but they desperately needed to believe in a savior.
Regardless of who you vote you're always voting for the Jew.

That's the only way that matters, despite the belief of a few delusional faggots out there, Clinton wasn't going to do jack shit for them either. At least Trump doesn't suck up to the people chucking them off buildings.

Show me video support of why he might have been anti LGBT then

Donald knew fighting against the queers would be a losing battle and would just piss off normies. Maybe you got baited to the gas chamber ;^)

Oh yes because the VP ever actually does shit right.

LGBT is not synonomous with SJW many SJW's have never even seen a real tranny it's always "their obscure never there always talked about friend"

Most LGBT peeps are OK in my book.

SJWs comes in all forms not only in gays

Traps and fembois are my main love!

Trump's position is that these issues should be left to the states to decide. That it's not a federal issue.

>we should let alabama decide if black people have rights in alabama

Now that repubs are in control for 4 years, they need to learn that social issues are a losing fight. Let the fags marry and let people take hormones and whatever, that isn't the problem. If they want to keep their power and not get murdered in 2020 when a real candidate opposes them, they'll have to learn this.

Even people on pol knew he wasn't against gays. We were telling you guys that since the primaries but you ignored us because all republicans are evil to you.

>Falling for the le second adolf hitler meme
KYS

AHAHAHAH
I told you fags he was a liberal plant
I told you you should have sided with Cruz instead

It's too late now. Enjoy your new SJW-friendly populist and watch as the progression of cultural marxism ensues.

lgb is fine, T not so much. I'm a faggot and now we won't get killed by muslims. I doubt anyone on here is dumb enough to believe he was anti LGBT. I call b8 on this thread.

the only people who actually thought he was anti-LGBT are SJWs who uncritically swallowed the MSM narrative and ignored what Trump actually said on the issue

trumps VP liyerally wants teen torture camps, aka "gay conversion camps" to recieve state funding.

This

>implying Sup Forums isn't mostly in the closet gays.

States decide like everything else

>I don't agree with the conclusions, so it must be made up

Recent studies have confirmed the same thing.

wnd.com/2002/04/13722/

> there's still going to be a backlash from the vocal minority and the liberal media.

Which Trump is obviously concerned with, right?

> There's simply no reason for him to fuck with gay marriage.

Because people don't want it.

> make up some shit about homophobia of candidate and his supporters
> call it "switch and bait" when reality turns out different from your stupid propaganda
Dude. We have fucking Milo as one of frontmen, we don't give a fuck about gays. You morons should stop believing your own propaganda if you want to actually achieve anything.

>Let the fags marry and let people take hormones and whatever, that isn't the problem
Yeah, sure. Let the neomarxists push a line just a little bit this time. And another one. And another. And another.

No need to fight back, goyim. Just submit. Accept the degeneracy. Embrace the sexual revolution. Embrace all that is disgusting to every normal, healthy person. It's the PROGRESS.

>All these unironical faggot-supporters in this thread okay with fag marriages

I think I need to puke.

That's it, I'm out. West is beyond saving. Even on this most "radical" of political websites, people have given up and just let the marxists claim yet another victory. You are already too brainwashed to even oppose it. It's over. No matter who is elected from now on, result won't change anything. The left has won.

>not peer reviewed
>not published
>made mainly from interviews with "experts"
You really aren't helping your case much are you?

>NOT using studies from the 1970s and choosing to believe bullshit propaganda studies by marxists and homosexuals instead

Top fucking cuck lmao

honestly though there is nothing but resistance from the leftist academia when it comes to actually researching shit in unbiased way; you could form teams of scientists with different views to actually have them look at each other's hands in order to keep the studies as unbiased as possible. the problem here is that both conservatives and leftists prefer to lock themselves in their echo chambers instead of investigating the truth.

>MUH JOOZ
>MUH KULCHERAL MARKZIZUM

Literally only 3% of the population is non-heterosexual. There's no such thing as "gay recruiting", and torturing someone for a behavior that only affects themselves is subhuman.

>He is SJW friendly.
Good.

There is nothing wrong with being homosexual and even Sup Forums cucks should now this

Degenerate faggots on the other hand...

>posts "gays are child rapists" data from the fucking 70s
>backs it up with "no seriously they are" non-published "study" from the 90s funded by catholics.
Jesus christ dude you are making their point for them better then they ever could.

What did you expect?
The whole of /r/The_donald is here.
This place is reddit now.

Oh you are a completely normal and healthy person using Sup Forums? Try looking in the mirror someday, retard

>Is there anything he has said/made a stance on that I can actually believe?

No, not really. Complete wild card at this point and that's why the basement dwelling Sup Forumstards ate his shit up.

>Cites numerous peer-reviewed studies

You don't have to embrace shit. You can hate gays all you want, that's your right as an American. Just don't support state-sanctioned morality, whether it's what you agree wiith or not.

You'd think a polack of al people would understand that.

Hello there newfriend.