So, who do you think is going to run in 2020?

So, who do you think is going to run in 2020?

Someone who's going to lose badly to Trump

Ye

Ivanka vs Michelle

Tulsi Gabbard, I guess.

Kanye 2020

Cruz wants his delegates back.

Jeb

Kanye could probably actually win.

This. Fuck making sense. Let's salt the earth.

SLOW AND STEADY

Sup Forums will use meme magic to meme Kanye West to be the candidate for the Democrats

The meme wars have just begun

If Trump won so can Kanye

>biden and kanye run
>Sup Forums shills to make biden look like a racist old white man
>kanye still loses primary
>dem turnout even lower than this year

Only logical choice if the Dems want to recover. The more I think about it, the more this could actually be a close race.

Kanye vs trump vs clinton

I'd bet good money on Warren.

But if Sup Forums could meme Trump into the presidency, fuck it, it'll probably be Yeezy.

You now realize Trump singlehandedly ended the Bush and Clinton dynasties in a single year.

Kanye West vs Jill Stein

We make damn sure Trump wins again. Praise Kek

idk, but Mike Pence had better run in 2024

WAKA FLOCKA 2020

Satan

Paul Ryan, he's been getting groomed for presidency. I'm actually kind of surprised that he didn't run this year. He's a career politician so it only makes sense for him to run.

mike pence is a cuckservative fossil who was only picked as VP to appease people who are more loyal to their religion than the United States

Democratic field will be Warren, Julian Castro, and Corey Booker. Possible that Martin O'Malley will rear his stupid fucking head again as well. I doubt Tim Kaine will run and if he does he won't go anywhere.

Who gives a shit? It is 4 years away.

"no"

FLOCKA

I GO HARD IN THE MOTHERFUCKING PAINT NIGGA

Kanye West

DWAYNE JOHNSON 2020 FAGGOTS

Oh fuck.

Another woman? I hope so.

Trey Gowdy hopefully.

Probably Bernie if he's still alive

Hillary's rotting carcass.

I think that Trump (probably Pence, I think Trump will just be used by the GOP to let them pass laws and he'll be quietly disposed of and forgotten about once his approval ratings drop below 20%) will lose to whoever the Democrat nominee is (probably Warren or something)

Natural-born-citizen clause will be repealed. Republican candidate 2020 will be Schwarzenegger, and he'll win. Even earlier if Trump disappoints the KKK and American Nazi Party.

I hope two honest people.

Yeezusss confirmed. He will lose to the Don bad.

Some new handsome young white guy like Trudeau

They have 0 chance in 2020 though, Trump got very close in solid blue states like MN, NV, NH, CO, Maine, forcing them to all use voter id, kicking out shitskins & good ol gerrymandering is gonna fuck Dems up so badly in 2020

> moloch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd keep a strict eye on him. They may start grooming him shortly.

He'd get the black vote and the self-hating white liberal vote. Depending on Trump's first term, the Democrats will have a harder time with getting illegals to vote, and also Gen Z will be old enough to vote whom already support Trump, too.

I can see this happening, but I highly doubt Kanye would get the working-class vote whatsoever, especially the White working class vote. The guy is way too into himself and doesn't have the luxury of massive successful businessman that Trump has.

He said he would run, I hope he does; I to see him cry.

fuck sake *want to see him cry

Don jr will run

No idea but whoever it is will be stomped by Trumps second term.

Hopefully Trump gets bored of being president but starts us headed in the right direction and we can elect an ethnonationalist. Trump is not going to reverse the demographic change. He will slow it more than Hillary would have who would have given amnesty, but in 4 years, white's percentage of the population will be lower than it is today. We need someone who make this country white again. This is our first explicit stand of white identity, but we will lose if it is our last.

Kanye vs Trump 2020; imagine the twitter beef and distracks.

Meme-Ops

>tfw Kanye interrupts the 2020 presidential inaguration and gets shot live on national television

YEEZY

mecha-clinton

I'd say there's about an 80% chance Elizabeth Warren will be the Dem's nominee

Has the Bernie platform but still firmly enough in reach of the DNC's grasp, plus aiming for the female vote again.
Paul Ryan will run in 2024 if Dems take 2020, but will probably wait until 2028 if Trump gets a second term

I would support the idea of memeing the Kanye West to become POTUS