What does Sup Forums think of SpongeBob Comics?

This week's issue was almost all-Kochalka

I liked reading them in Nick Mag when I was younger, haven't read any of the stand alones books like in your image. Are they pretty much the same quality-wise?

Better than the current show.

>Slime smoothie
I need this. Their slime cake was God-tier.

Why would a children's comic be advertising the Nutty Professor II? That movie was made for adults.

If this were the series and spongebob said that he'd just say "oh please" and storm off. They always take a shitty road with Squid..

I miss when they had Squidward actually somewhat care about him deep down in the early seasons. Sort of saw him like an annoying younger brother at times.

I bought one on a whim a while back because the art looked better than I was expecting.

Turns out it was Dan Jurgens. Like...what? Dan Jurgens drawing a Spongebob comic? And he actually was good at it?
A lot of these cape guys can't do cartoons very well but damn.

i-i ship it

It's always fun to realize when it happens. The guy who drew Garfield's Pet Force was apparently in the same boat of able to do both capework and kids stuff.

whatever happened to im ready!! ?

pretty good. I have the take 2 book

Squidward is probably in his late forties and Spongebob is thirteen user.

>probably
also you remind me of JACK IS A PEDOPHILE user that was worried that Ashi was 16 and jack was 50-60 and it was a conspiracy

Dude is bald and has massive wrinkles. No way he's younger than forty.

Squidbob is problematic, pedophilic, and abusive.

I remember getting the Treehouse of horror comics when I was a kid. I reread them and realized Garth Ennis of all people wrote one.

Squidbob is retarded but it isn't MUH PEDO bulllshit that tumblr associates to everything in every thread with stupid shit

Spongebob is confirmed to be an adult
I remember reading Nickelodeon magazine and Hillenburg saying one of the Spongebob's appeal is that he's a child in heart but with the freedom of an adult.
Nickelodeon wanted him to be called Spongeboy and go to school but Hillenburg repeatedly said no

A relationship with a twenty year age difference is unhealthy and does have pedophilic implications user even if you don't want to admit it.

i got the one with the flying dutchman in the cover

>Nickelodeon wanted him to be called Spongeboy and go to school but Hillenburg repeatedly said no
They couldn't use the name Spongeboy because someone else trademarked that already. This is the first I've heard that they wanted him to go to school.

gaaaaaaaaaay

Squidward is a grouchy old fry cook with no other talents and a superiority complex. No ladyfish would ever want him so he can either get used to being an incel or score some femboy pores and be thankful for it.

>Squidward is aware he might die a virgin
>convinces Spongebob to let him fuck one of his pores because it wouldn't be gay that way
>while balls deep he realizes that what he is doing is very much gay
>starts crying near the end of it because of what a failure he is and now he's a fag too
>Spongebob spends the rest of the night comforting him and telling him he isn't a homosexual

>What does Sup Forums think of SpongeBob Comics
"Monodistribusic Death Spiral"

Nothing more needs to be said.

Does anyone have that image?

That's actually pretty cute.

Look at fucking Young Hugh Jackman.
He is delicious.

I guess they must have compromised on boating school.

Who said Sponge is fucking 13? It's weird age is the issue here and not a sponge fucking a squid or two dudes in general, but nah age is fucked up!!

If Sponge was more childish maybe, but he acts and is an adult, if he appeared more child like too. But besides this is fanfiction garbage on Sup Forums and if you're going to be moral and cry about it, then you're not suited for the internet let alone a site like this where that shits just said not to be taken seriously

Even if he's in his early twenties squidward is implied to be in at least his forties which is a twenty year age gap. Of course this sort of relationship is normalized when you see Hugh Hefner fucking eighteen year olds but that's because we've been conditioned to ignore the pedophilic implications of it. Attraction to youth and youthful behavior is pedophilic no matter how much you want to say otherwise to make yourself feel better. The whole plot of the first movie was about how immature he is and he is mistaken for a child within the show itself.

its a fucking squid and a sponge. chill out

It's still an example of how pedophilic relationships are so conditioned into our culture we don't even think about them idiot. By your logic you're not a pedo for sexualizing the loli from dragon maid because it's just a dragon.

Then you're a pedophile. Accept it.

not one time have i said i'm attracted to said characters, merely that you shouldn't give a shit if other people do. but keep getting assmad over drawings

You implied you were attracted to the Loli dragon.
>lol it's not pedo because it's just drawings

It is no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise.

k

Nice rebuttal idiot.

You just went tumblr and brought real shit into this and started crying about how society condones pedos and shit.

Go SJW somewhere else, holy fucking shit, it's not even worth this

Society does condone pedos.

Only because pedos are in control of the world and we have no way to overthrow them.

So this discourse has me thinking: would it be more pedophillic if one of them was a woman? Like, I know Jeff and Annie from Community have a similar age gap and that ship was endgame. Would that be considered pedophillic? or is there a difference due to gender?

or maybe we're just thinking too hard about cartoons way too much ad we should just accept the fact that we're all pretty dumb faggots.

Disney Adventures did that all the time too.

And as such you have to defend every Sup Forums media here at any very slight relation to the issue even if it doesn't matter, is hypothetical, shitposting, etc

A nick mag had simpsons on the front for an award thing