So because of a misunderstanding...

So because of a misunderstanding, this guy declared life meaningless outside of torturing others to fulfill his self-perceived emptiness? That's fucking childish and insane.

>That's fucking childish and insane
That's Pixar!

toy story sequels are a mistake.

"what if toys had emotions?" it raises so many questions adding new installments only complicates things.

Imagine all the sentient anime statues in the toy story universe whose owners cum on them

is that dobbo?

Lotso is basically dobson if they painted him purple

Maybe some would be flattered.

>this guy declared life meaningless
He was right, it is meaningless. He's a fucking mass-produced object. I mean, he was a massive dick about it, but the other toys didn't really address his point.

This is what toy story 4 should be about

Didn't Paranoia Agent do an episode about that?

What misunderstanding? He was right.

>a child's toy
>being childish

>because of a misunderstanding, this guy declared life meaningless outside of torturing others to fulfill his self-perceived emptines
That is how it usually goes down.
Anyone who goes around saying things like ' life meaningless outside of torturing others' usually has a fundamental misunderstanding about life.

I remember that old post on Sup Forums about a toy who gets hot glued, the toys try to confort her while knowing she can't clean herself because it would be suspicious

Wasn't that involving jessie from toy story?

yes! that one

Was he really actively trying to torture others or was he just trying to avoid being tortured himself?

>Anime girl toy is naive and confused, doesn't see the difference from little kids enjoying their toys
>Master regularly cries over his waifu not being real
>One night Master becomes particularly erotic, foregoes hotgluing and directly rubs dick with anime girl, pathetically crying she's not real
>I AM REAL, BURANDON-CHAN~~~
>She comes to life and starts jerking master off with her delicate, flexible plastic arms

That sounds kinda hot.

2 was good you frick

toy story 1 > 3 >>>>>> dog shit >>>>>>> ebola >>>>> 2

You think about this often, don't you?

About hotgluing? I don't think so.

>life meaningless outside of torturing others to fulfill his self-perceived emptiness
No.
You misunderstood this.
He wants power. Control. The torture is a means to an end. What he wants is an organized structure with him on top and everyone else below. That's about as adult a dream as one can have. You'll find men like him at heading corporations, law firms and, probably most telling, film production studios. Lotso is likely derived from many of the powerful men Lasiter knew in showbiz.

>That's fucking childish and insane
welcome to every single psychopath ever