ITT: Teachers and Students Reacting to Trump

How were your classes today Sup Forumsiticans?

>come to class today
>professor comes in stammering
>says 'how could this happen, it's so crazy'
>goes on about how Trump is a nutcase
>says how America was never great
>asks the class if anyone likes Trump
>i'm literally the only one who puts up his hand in a sea of minorities
>he asks me why
>I say 'Western civilization has been fractured, and it needs to reassert itself.'
>he literally looks at me like i'm Hitler
>notice a burka muslim cunt in front of me
>too afraid too go on because she might go aloha snackbar and blow everyone up
>just say the west needs to stop political correctness and I just stop talking
>pretty sure I saved the school from getting blown up by a mudslime because I kept my opinions to myself

youre doing gods work

WTF I love Canada now

>HillShills whining about popular vote
>professor kept starting a rant about California and the EC
A few mumbles about the wall and that was all

My professor spent the whole class talking about how evil trump is and now everyone who isn't a straight white male is "vulnerable". Like fuck off, I didn't sign up to listen to this shit.

lol

good thread post more

Heh, nice try leaf. You aren't a part of Western society. That's just the USA.

>hear people around campus saying it's a nightmare, we're doomed
>all those sad faces staring at the ground
>"someone has to shoot him"
I was trying so hard not to laugh

immigrants are mad

girls are mad

literally comparing him to hitel

most swedish guys are fine with it

I heard that my liberal history teacher from back when I was in high school didn't even teach today. He only said to his class "just do your thing" then quietly sat in his desk for the period.

Was he Jewish?

>Been mocked for 1½ years for supporting Trump, by class and teachers
>Came in late today for class, hungover as fuck, with a coffee in hand and a huge grin
>Whole class goes goes quiet
>"H-how was your election night, user?"
>"It was as expected, that Trump would win. The $4000 I won on betting was just a nice bonus"
>Maximum butthurt

What actually happened.

>OP comes into class
>Professor is tired, having been up late watching election results.
>Is still in a bit of shock.
>Decides to talk about it with the class
>Asks his question
>OP raises his hand
>When called upon, he autistically stutters his weak argument for Trump
>Teacher is staring, wondering "why did I think asking that question was a good idea."
>Indian student starts looking at OP like he's a retard
>OP spergs out, spills his spaghetti and then sits down.

They straight up canceled my midterm today and made it a take home exam over the weekend

this happened in my dynamics class

i cant wait for class tomorrow. nothing but libshits, cucks and mexicans. also mfw we won but they are going to bitch and cry for months

I have an hour of American Civilization class tomorrow
Our teacher is an overweight American woman who probably voted Hillary.
Man the butthurt's gonna be great

I'll also get to have a taste of our classes' arabs butthurt

My Marxist International Politics professor cancelled class tomorrow.

KEK

beside a group of SJW's right now. At my local university. The amount of salt is amazing. A few white lads also sitting alone, but we are all making eye contact and smiling. What a time lads. What a time.

all those precious melting snowflakes

My friends are surprisingly split. A majority aren't happy though.

>go to speech class
>professor literally comes up and in a roundabout way says that all the illegals have been coming to him afraid
>he calls mah boy a homophobic pig
>I answer that that's Pence
>dead silence
>he walks out
>the bell rings
Glad I don't have to recite the Rice Stadium Speech for the fiftieth motherfucking time

Teacher here at a Wisconsin tech college.
I teach millwrights, pipefitters, and other mechanically related classes. Our school is heavily trades weighted and it's almost all MAGA wherever you look (stay away from useless general studies). Even saw a student wearing a hillary for prison shirt and he got a high five from another teacher.

Almost all of my students are trump supporters too, so classroom discussion was fantastic, even the sharing of a few salty posts and laughing at a few memes (pic related). The consensus here was excitement for the future and most are thrilled we turned Wisconsin back red.

Cant wait to see what my ethics teacher and the libtard army guy in there say

> what is the future of our criminal procedure now that we have a racist, sexist bigot for a president who is accused of multiple sexual assault violations
> various popular vote v. electoral college complaints
> various "well now that we have a reality TV star for president who knows who could be next"

nothing too crazy

Thanks for Correcting the Record®!

OH DAMN YOU JUST

O
W
N
E
D

MAH NIGGUHH!!

No one talked about it. Everyone seemed dead. The air was heavy as shit.
I was literally dancing in my MAGA hat this morning too. I had a million dollar smile on all day and people could tell.
Just for today I wasn't mad i'm still a virgin

Just had an exam in medical bacteriology.

He gave us a free extra credit question asking us how we plan to make america great again.

How does it feel to be wrong user. Still reeling from last night?

Yes. This totally happened.

>No one talked about it. Everyone seemed dead. The air was heavy as shit.
Kinda the same for me too.

I should note that this was a criminal procedure class so it wasn't a bad discussion by any means, also discussed the significance of the potential changes to the SCOTUS and what could be affected by it.

My school is pretty liberal but the teachers are pretty good about keeping their opinions out of class discussions

Proof of money. Maximum laughs if true

sounds nice. have a good day at class m8.

only male in my class. all the girls are leftists. Tought they would freak out. They seemed suprisingly calm and unbothered. kind of disapointed really.

Atleast i got some reactions out of my teacher when she asked me why i looked so happy. When i told her she asked me how i could like trump and that he is sexist and shit.
And my history teacher was concerned about (((free trade))).

fucking lame

They were all trying to act as neutral as possible. But you could clearly see who liked Trump and who liked Hillary.

Also lots of retarded classmates comparing Trump to Hitler.

My experience was more or less the same. The majority of students were screaming about how we are all going to die because it WW3(?) and that he's the worst guy ever and a racist, sexist, rapsist, every ist possible. It's astounding how fucking retarded and cucked most Canadians are. There were a few guys though that supported Trump along with me and we talked about how criminal Hillary was. One guy had a water battle with the words "Hillary's tears" written on it.

same with my history teacher, all about that (((trade)))

This.
Trump won, CTR died. Now you have no boogeyman.

>forgot to watch the election
>thought it was on the 11th for some reason
>Papa tells me 'Trump won'
>brief discussion on how it was likely all along because of silent majority Conservative polling bias
>check my betfair account
>realize I cashed out £10 on Trump at 16:1 to pay for my takeaway after Brexit
>also missed all the election memes

It was all for nothing.

>jew mexican (really) professor comes in
>pretty libtard heavy class
>ay dios mio no me deporte por favor
>numale with numale beard and hair says this atleast twice in the lecture
>"i honestly have never cried this much before"
>second time qt asian libtard goes AAAWWWWWWW
>professor goes into rant very obviously hinting trump is hitler
>im the only one who voiced protrump opinions "arent you exaggerating a little bit"
>"no the rhetoric is scary"
>next 20 mins was me getting asked questions regarding the class as an obvious punishment

pussy

A few guys who had kind of vaguely endorsed Trump were fucking ecstatic today

A few girls went off ranting about generic Tumblr shit, blah blah gay, blah blah white men, blah blah

Aside from that? No reaction. I impressed my professor by getting 49 states right (Had Wisconsin blue)

>everyone saying they want to move to Canada
>Nigger saying "dis becuz of all da what soopremacists in dis rayciss country, udderwise Trump wouldna been elected"

>All the democucks going full-on damage control; where they one said Hillary would win, they now say that Trump has won, but he will ruin the country

>some insipid, shallow blonds crying
>niggers and spics look crestfallen and angry
>I'm crying, too
>tears of mirth

We survived all doubt, CTR shills, and slander. Media outlets laughed at our uncertainty of Trump's dominance. Now, we laugh at them.

deportations should have been the answer. one sweet word

>they are going to bitch and cry for months

Without a doubt, cucks here are still bitching about brexit winning

>"a lot of my american friends voted for hillary so um like i dont know?"
>"a lot of men, like, dont wanna vote for a woman"

Just a bunch of niggers saying Trump will bring back slavery and shit. Fucking idiots.

>muh popular vote
>muh "we should remove electoral colleges"

They're all hypocrites. If Hillary won the electoral college shit, they wouldn't be whining

well to be fair he has atleast he is suprisingly neutral when it comes to SD. SD are a cucked party tought but stil.

>tfw LSU
If I want to bathe in tears first hand, I guess I'm going to have to shitpost on fagbook.

My colleagues think they're so intelligent and well-informed. It was absolutely sickening to hear their retarded takes on the election. Almost ruined my day... but it was just too glorious. Next stop, Trump invades UK. Thank you, Ameribros x

Literallyostl legal 'spics' as you call us believing it somehow offendsus ed Trump so if you see onr of us callling better call inmigration service you Gringo make your country great again

Didn't the Clinton Foundation stop paying you after their failure last night?

>brexit
that was a spicy one. they de cucked themselves and we did the same.

Good times coming user!

>be me in merkel cuckzone
>literally the entire school hate trump
>everyone is sad
>everyone asks why i support trump
>spread redpillism everywhere
>some actually end up agreeing with me
>teacher in class says "now we have to tolerate anons smile for the rest of the week"
>blonde girl asks why i hate muslims
>put a scarf on her head
>wrap her face with a scarf
>smack her on the head
>"now you're a muslim,do you fucking enjoy it?"
Today we made history Sup Forums, thank you all

> he has atleast he is
fuck i can't spell correctly today

I was actually surprised at how nobody seemed to give a fuck.

Literally only one girl scoffed upon hearing Trump's name but that's it.

lmao my Chilean history teacher has been antitrumping this whole time, and we're a majority trump class (yeah we made posters and voted) and we talk good about trump to her and stuff.

she is broken today, but taking it suprisingly well

>Everyone at uni salty as fuck
>Sit in the middle of it
>Biggest smugface ever

Today was a good day Sup Forums

In my Introduction to Law class, a few women started crying in the middle of class and left the room. The teacher had to give a speech to calm everyone down and let us leave 15 minutes early.

I was trying so hard to hold in my laughter as I was looking at my Robinhood application on my phone with $140 in profits from holding a lot of indices and bank stocks.

As I left the class busting out laughing there was a guy dressed in full MAGA clothing holding up a large American flag. He was holding a camera so he couldn't get assaulted and was getting shouted at by students left and right. He was smug as fuck.

Groups on campus we're handing out coffee and donuts as well, so free food :)

University of Illinois by the way, highly liberal campus.

>People in my country don't get the idea that Trump just wants US to kinda "isolate" from other countries problems while fixing their US shit
>If Hillary had been elected she would fuck all shit up here in america by trying to force globalism and the tpp in our 3rd wolrld country throats
>Even if you didn't liked Trump as a person he was the only good answer

Literally, every fuck here just says
>"Trump es un racista bro, he wants all latinos dead, why are you defendiendolo bro"

Fuck lib propaganda, they can't do proper explanation of anything related to contrarian stuff

BASED DANE

>be substitute teacher
>second grade
>little mexican girl raises hand first thing in the morning
>"Yes, dear?"
>"DONAL' TRUMP BECAME PRESIDENT =D"

Checked

I went to work right after it was called. One woman said she heard some kid went to school today and told the other schoolkids it was going to be war. Another girl I work with said Trump was going to war with Mexico because he was "crazy".

Being that I'm a Persian-American, I was used as an example of the diversity "Trump wants to remove" in my English class.

My mother teaches kindergarten in Suburban Florida. last week she was talking to them about the election and asked them who the president was and they all shouted Donald Trump!

She told them no not yet.
She said one little girl put an eyebrow up and said Hillary Clinton?
No not her either.
A little boy raised his hand and said George Washington?
No that was a long time ago. I know you heard the name Barack Obama.

Oh yeah, we have but who cares Donald Trump! followed by the whole class chanting Trump! Donald Trump! Tell us more about Donald Trump!

She told me she hasn't felt that good about teaching in a long time.

>mfw hearing the story

How hard did you cringe?

Holy fuck checked.

>going to war with mexico
good one. if we wanted to, mexico would be a parking lot already.

Next Hitler confirmed?

>omg everyone is so racist and disgusting
>couple other students in class give some genuine reasons why they believe trump is better than clinton
>the others just scoff and don't even try to respond to the argument (almost like they know jackshit about politics except from what they read from their social media hugbox)
Do these dumbfucks not understand that this type of arrogant attitude is what turns alot of people away?

I would have called bullshit but you got quads so I guess its true

Why should black people and LEGAL immigrants be afraid of Trump again?

Reminder that you're not alone, college anons. And there are plenty of white women that agree with your choice.

my entire communications class was booty blasted. I was the only one with a big goofy smile on my face. Take that you commie fucks.

>late afternoon we hear of Trump winning
>no one acting like its the end of the world
>few trump supporters but no one having a go at them
>few hillary supporters but no one rubbing it in their faces
>no "OMG IM LITERALLY SHAKING IT'S HITLER" but instead informed discussion about his policy and what this means
>everyone open to hearing other ideas without freaking the fuck out and not being melodramatic

feels good going to a top uni filled with just whites and asians desu

Most of the class showed up a few minutes late looking half asleep (including the professor). Prof. said he'd been up until 3:30 watching the show, apart from that nothing.

>8 pm
>big viewing party in mt dorm
>only trump supporter in the room (~9 people)
>trump losing Florida and NC
>roommate says "yeah, I have money on those states. People are stupid not paying attention to the polls."
>an hour later hes silent
>black guy spazzes out about stop and frisk
>I keep reminding them how narrow hillarys path to victory is getting
>"oh wow, hes winning PA too?"
>multiple exclamations of "who even votes for this guy" and "only uneducated racists vote Trump. How can there be that many?"

it was tasty

>goes to school today
>has special assembly
>a woman has come in to talk about the Calais "refugees"
>she bawws about how bad it is and how evil the "right wing bigots" are
>q&a at the end
>i stand up in front of the whole sixth form and politely remind her that the migrant crisis was caused by the lefty policies of open borders and generous welfare handouts, and that the west should have stayed out of those countries altogether.
>i get called a racist by all the liberal cucks in my school
>was fucking worth it.

This happened to me today.

>Security Guard at an elemantary school"
>Janitor was talking non stop of the racist POTUS
>"I was up all night watching it. Trump won lots of states. It was unbelievable
>For a moment thought the janitor was an avid trump support
>"I can't believe we now have a racist sexist president now. Unbelievable."
>Goddamnit
>Another teacher comes up and joins the convo
>"And after trump said all those thing abiout the latinos in Florida. How the heck did he won Florida? I can't believe they didn't bother to go out and vote against Trump.
>Wew laddy lad lel
>Kept my power level hidden the entire day

i have class in 2 hours and I'm so fucking excited to see their dumb struck faces

I had two words for my answer.

The Wall.

My cultural anthropology class is about to start.
I'll report back after

>renowned sjw cried when she heard trump won
looks like you are gonna be blamiong white males for a bit longer

>In the career office of my law school
>Two nu-male law students in the waiting room with me.
>They are moaning about Trump winning.
>One says "If I see one more smug Trump supporter in class I'm going to punch him in the face."

>in college dorm
>wake up this morning feeling refreshed
>head out of my room and decide to take the stairs instead of the elevators
>see pic related waiting for me at the ground floor

this is pretty good goyim. i congratulate you on your anticucking.

I have a marxist American Civilization professor that I'm going to see in 2 hours. To wear my MAGA hat or not...hmm...

Prof. Let us all go early, because we all looked "so beat" from watching the election. Feels good man

u savage cunt

Wednesday is a day off for me
>Take a modelmaking class
>Surrounded by nu-males/dykes
>Youngest in the class, the rest are all mid-20's millenial fags
>Heard a few of them say they hope Clinton wins "because Drumpf is a big mean racist :("
I can't fucking wait for the tears, I don't know whether to hide my powerlevel or laugh at all these cucks.

Was Hillary in your class?

Do it, post pics.

>girl in English admits that her father's friend has employeed illegal immigrants, and that her friends are illegal immigrants
>he still voted foe trump
>"for business"
>everyone being sympathetic
>i speak up
>"they still broke a serious law"
>i dab
Everyone wants to hate but can't.