I'm watching this movie for the first time since it came out, and holy shit

I'm watching this movie for the first time since it came out, and holy shit....

This is like The Room or something, how could it be this bad? How could they get Venom so wrong? I remember it being shit but not this shit

CĀ“mon babaaaay! Let's do the twist!

I think its better than The Amazing Spider-Man films and Spider-man: Becoming Homo.

I didn't like the skinny guy venom but otherwise I liked the movie

You're horribly mistaken and blinded, this comes from someone who is not a huge fan of either of those. This movie is for what, retards? Mormons? It doesn't seem like it was made for normal people.

Topher Grace should've been Peter from the start T B H

It's good outside of Venom

Yeah? You liked Harry the almost-a-goblin and his radical surfboard?
>SHUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP *PUNCHES WALL*
Or how about when he spent the first part of the movie literally trying to MURDER Pete, but then we're supposed to feel like Peter did something wrong cause he hurt his face and he's all "howcould you" like, what?

It's capekino. Don't @ me, cupcake.

Even as a dumb kid this movie made me cringe

It's still better than BvS.

Not really, but I wouldn't expect a Simpsons fan to have good taste.

This movie could've been great if Sandman had was the only villain

but it's

>he took the film seriously

There are some good parts:
>the first fight with Harry
>birth of Sandman
>the clock tower scene
>Spider-Man defeating venom by trapping him in a sound cage with those metal bars

the rest is pretty retarded, Sony execs fucked Raimi on this one.

The uncle ben retcon bugs me more than anything. Spider-man 1 had it right. There was no need to change it for the sake of revenge.

A lot of stupid ideas came from Raimi himself, though.

Would've been better as a setup for Venom in the next movie instead of introducing him at the near end.

Its made for people that get the previous 2 movies.

emo Peter dancing was the most cringe worthy scene in the history of capeflicks.

You just reminded me of the best scene

Dosent taking the goblin gas make you irrational?

These movies are not as bad as people like to say they are. Raimi managed to deliver Venom as a jelous copycat of Spider-Man, what he kinda is.

And managed to take advantage of how fucking creepy James Franco can be to give us the best Green Goblin since his own father.

And the whole "oh that dance is cringe and ridiculous" was so good. It was just showing that an nerd like Peter would be stupidly edgy and silly with all his anger loose.

Plus: that Gwen was so hot, god dammit.

You need to be over 18 to post on this site.

I'm genuinely curious: people who actually like this movie and think it's good, why? Especially if you're a Spider-Man fan?

Thanks for the information, mate.