Why is Princess Marco so pure and Beautiful?

Why is Princess Marco so pure and Beautiful?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, no.

65 KB PNG

So, how does everyone like S3 as of now?

What's gone right?
What's gone wrong?
Greatest improvement/step-back overall?

because she can't be canon

because you're a waifufaggot who loves a shit cartoon

Because male homosexuals find guys pure and beautiful

Princess Maro is not for lewd.
Princess Maro is for love and hugs,
Her role will be grand and long and will bring are land much joy joy for years to come,

I've noticed in these threads that fans of the show seem to be split between people who loved the filler of s1 for the interactions between Marco/Star, and the people who loved s1 for the lore and story. (Obviously there's some overlap between the two.)

S3 has had most of the story happen off screen, and Marco and Star's relationship has lost that sense of innocence of s1/2 and become a joke. It doesn't surprise me that a lot of people here seem to think that S3 has been pretty bad so far. The show seems to have forgotten why it was good.

princess marco was good

feel the same way about the season, i specially dislike how star and marco have been written and how much ship jumping there has been, at this point i want them to get together already because it feels like it has been dragged out for too long.

the development with heinous wasn't good either, it came out of nowhere, i think if there had been some kind of foreshadowing besides the clubs marks on her cheeks it wouldn't have been as bad

There was plenty of development! Off screen, of course.

This is your friendly and factual reminder Sup Forums, especially /sveg/

How would one rape Princess Marco?

But Princess Marco is a girl user.
The most pure and beautifu in all the land.

Girl (male) is still a guy

You can no longer refer to Princess Marco as a girl. He admitted, as Princess Marco, that he was a boy. All of the princesses accepted that he was a boy. They just reasoned that a boy can still be a princess (which makes no sense, but they haven't been getting much education recently so we'll let it slide). So sorry, but being attracted to Princess Marco is now officially gay.

So what?

I have not seen, nor do I intend to ever see, a single episode of this show, but princess Marco is the best Disney Princess.

Princess Marco is a girl she just needs to be a bit brainwashed to fully understand her place.

>knowing full well that the girl is actually a guy
>still claim that traps are straight
Could someone explain this?

Why are you so insecure, user? It's okay for you to like men.

Princess marco is a confirmed boy, it's officially gay to like him

what are your thoughts on the theory that marco's cheek marks are like the ones that celena the shy had?

Princes Marco is more pure and beautiful then any girl user.
Look at this pure beauty made by the gods and tell me this is not the most pure and fertile girl in all the lands.

Wouldn't really add up with the current direction of a show, as unless the Butterfly family is unrelated to the family of Celena and the previous queens, such as Eclipsa, it wouldn't make sense for marco to have come from Mewni at all, as I doubt Nefcy is about to introduce incest into her show right after a scene basically confirming Marco's romantic love for who, provided your theory is true, is his cousin. But, as i mentioned earlier, maybe Celena and Eclipsa and such are from a different family.

>Ywn brutally beat Marco and hear his cute feminine cries as you kiss and make love to his bruised and bloody body.

Fetish spamming threads are cancer.
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge subhumans like him from this board by reporting this thread.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97505922&altc=1

Shut up Sup Forums faggot.
I would rather this then yet another Steven hate thread.

Traps are gay AND the dick only makes it better.

Needs some bumps right about now

Disregard every fuckin waifufag/fetishfag, S3 was pretty ballin so far.

Eclipsa's back and adorable and sinister as all shit. Meteora is fuckin PISSED. Star is DAWNSTAR. Marco chose the right thing.

Everything is going to be awesome. Maybe even Ludo will come back. And Tofee'll be resurrected.

Posting ITT about reporting is against the rules, enjoy your ban, faggot.

seeing how the heinous thing came out of nowhere i can see the celena thing happening, that or marco's cheek marks just symbolize that his soul is bonded with star's

>I doubt Nefcy is about to introduce incest into her show right after a scene basically confirming Marco's romantic love for who, provided your theory is true, is his cousin
hekapoo is one of marco's love interests, anything can happen

Good thing I'm pansexual and more than okay with it!

Wish there was more succuboy marco out there.

>pansexual
kill yourself tumblrfag

You think Heinous's students ever called her "Anus"?

boip____

That is some incredibly fucking awful anatomical drawing skills right there. Jesus.

Relevant

Well, Marco's ties to the Butterflies were planned from the beginning of the story.

Relevant to what?

damn user

Marco is a bro and should be treat as such.

>saying traps aren't straight makes you insecure

Amen