Marrying a QT Latina

10/10 QT Latina's family is moving back to Mexico. She doesn't want to go back and asked me if I want to marry her. What should I do pol?

don't do it, never marry someone for reasons like that, especially a latina, trust me

you should post pics so we can properly evaluate your situation.

re-evaluate your life since you come to Sup Forums to ask for marital advice

Latinas are shit. I can tell you by experience. Let her get to 35 and you will see her real ugliness.

I fucking love Hispanic women but literally every poster from LatinAmerica says not to marry them

very conflicting

Do it.

welcome to women are you srs?

only if you get to fuck her, then devorce her when she is a citizen with prenup

Do it stupid.
How the hell
Do you not listen to your heart??

Dont do it.

do it BUT only with a prenup that will leave her with nothing. you need to have the control burgerbro

>getting married
>the current year
Have fun being broke after she divorces you and takes the kids

Nope. Let her go. If you find you cannot live without her, and you need her back in your life, have her immigrate legally, then continue your relationship where you left off. My grandparents divorced before I was born, and my grandfather married a Columbian as young as my mom, partly so she could stay here. I'm sure it was all fine and dandy for sexual reasons at first. She has constantly taken part of his money every month and sent it to her family, because that's something Hispancs do for some reason.. look it up. And she basically treats him like crap now and refuses to speak english half the time. He told my mom his one regret in life is divorcing my based and beautiful grandmother because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

Go back with her. You are too retareded to live in Trump's America.

Can confirm sure they start curvy and loving but before you realize you are married to a mexican rossie o' donnel besides she is just looking for a place to live as soon as she has that she will leave for the next white guy

Grab her by the pussy of course.

agree with Aus bro. You are very dumb OP

This times 11

This. I like this.

Don't you do it.

We can't give you advice without a pic you faggot

Posts pics first

Then we will give you an answer

Tell her one simple statement.

"You have to go back."

Brotip:
DON'T DO IT
O
N
T

Don't fall for the meme, they age horrifically.

IF you wouldnt fuck that girl, you're a faggot.

>muh race mixing

Every woman ages horrifically.

Don't do it.

Pump and dump before she's a landwhale in her late 20's.

You should post nudes

True, but we're talking about looking like a grandma at 32 horrific aging.

From my experience they don't seem interested in white men. They all want black dudes or Mexican cholos.

NEVER MARRY IT'S A TRAP

If she'll sign a pre-nup, she's relatively Spanish for a Latina, and you aren't fucking up any super-rare white genes like red hair or green/blue eyes, go for it.

Yes, but some do it waaay worse than others.

A hot white woman who takes care of herself can be hot til she's damn near 60. Most latinas are squat little goblins by 35.

>If she'll sign a pre-nup
pre-nups do nothing in family court (not unless Trump can change it), I have no idea why people keep thinking they do

her mother is a good indication of how she will age.

Only if you get her to moan "make America great again" while fucking.

This is literally all I think about when seeing hot black and Hispanic women know.

>moving BACK to Mexico

That literally never happens. Not by choice anyways.

>16-20 years old
10/10 semen demon qt
>21-30 years old
Aztec bridge troll

Be ready for that.

No sorry mate, Latina trash by 35 white women trash by 38 ish. Don't kid yourself

both of those are hot as shit

Don't let her carry cash, and lecture/emotionally freeze her out for pigging out if you see her doing it at home.
Most fat women are actually impulsive/frivolous and get fat off of fast food/sugary coffees they buy to "treat themselves"
Keep a woman from wasting money and make her realize there are dire consequences for being a fat fuck, and she won't be a hippo.

problem is you have to sign a "affidavit of support' which legally binds you to financially paying for her even 10 years after divorce.

germanbro with the logical solution

If you've known her more than a year, and you're both over 25, go for it.

Bad idea unless she is my cousin that is ilegal right now.

>for some reason

It's to pay for them to get here. Go to any check cashing/wire transfer place in a mexican dominated area on a friday afternoon and you will see thousands if dollars per hour being wired back to their shithole country.

W H O
H
O

You will regret it when you get kids that looks nothing like yourself, unless you're latin yourself lol.

Angie a best

Where in the world do they still teach women traditional values like caring for a household and her family? Cooking, cleaning, growing veges/herbs and is ok with that while I work, do the gardening, maintain the cars and any heavy labor intensive jobs around the house?

FPBP

10/10 on both sides desu

people from latin america have never dated white women