Which one of you flatfoots forgot to formulate a Flyday thread?

Which one of you flatfoots forgot to formulate a Flyday thread?

Yeah, be seeing you on page 10.

You can't fuck a fly Sup Forums, give it up

The last Flyday thread lasted until Tuesday and reached the bump limit, bucko. This one probably won't last nearly as long, but you might as well make one regardless. New content is always good.

That's quitter talk!

So is fly paper like hard bondage for flies or what?

Friendly reminder that to humans, Maggie just looks like a regular fly.
How many potential waifus have you murdered anons?

I forget lots of things. I remember other things, too.

>implying she won't cock worship your small or large cock

This is my fetish

Bump

Is this show worth a watch?

if this thread can last til next friday i'll draw a shit ton of maggie lewds.

Here's a thing that I wrote last month.

higher res of your pic

Not with that attitude.

I'm sorry this is all I have on my computer

this is true but i have a soft spot for things like this. its generic but it has something else i cant put my finger on, aside from bug girls

Nostalgia? I never watched Disney Channel very often as a kid, so I have no personal connections to the show. I forgot it even existed before the first Flyday thread was created in August of last year, and in between me forgetting about it entirely and me discovering that thread, I had literally not seen a single image showing anything from the show or (to my knowledge) come across a single reference to it. So for me, The Buzz On Maggie was such a forgettable piece of media that it blocked itself out of my memory, and to emphasize my point, I feel the need to point out that in the same month that I re-discovered the show, I started watching the series again with the intent to get through all of the episodes within a few days. Over the course of one year and four months, I've only managed to bring myself to watch less than half of them.

GUYS
GUYS
MAGGIE ISN'T WEARING A SHIRT

Maggie is the name of whores

It's alright user. Insects don't have breasts.

Danny Clowes understands.

i dont think its nostalgia in my case, i never saw it as a kid and i dont know if it even aired here. it is really bland though like a lot of other things in that era, i think the main saving grace is that the episodes are only like 10 minutes long.