Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/jLtW
youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI
youtu.be/abwc7AAXn3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I live a mile from a big university. I can feel the anal anguish

I Live in Boston. It's Hilarious.

Cenk was going insane on the stream.

I'm reading the yik yak feed at my university and its just absolutely hilarious. They're planning a protest downtown as we speak

Mexico

youtubedoubler.com/jLtW

Not really, at least half of the people I know are OK with Trump. It's only the jobless fence jumpers that blindly oppose him

I can't wait to see his reaction

Best moment of the election night IMO.
I slept at 7am yday watching the results, I was watching tyt lose it and I was turning to infowars every now and then for when cenk was too unbearable to laugh at.
Good job America

I hope somebody caught videos of that

Unfortunately, he's still gonna be the smarmiest prick in the world though.

Did he cry? Someone said he cried.

That would be golden considering he was eager for Drumpf tears.

Destiny probably losing his mind

I literally made an account just to laugh at the fucking faces of the arrogant pricks on that place. I went there yesterday and the sheer arrogance I've witnessed was unsurmountable. I have never seen so many people so full of themselves, behaving as if they were superior to everyone else. God did the mad as fuck replies I received feel good. It was so glad seeing the same arrogant pricks that yesterday were acting all high and mighty descend into a powerless and utterly impotent rage while I made sure to smear on their faces again and again that they could do literally fucking NOTHING aside from crying. It was the most spiritual experience I've had. My soul is so clean after so much bullshit I think I will wake up white and blond tomorrow.

Oh plz his shitty show just got a 4 year extension because of this. Hes got the promotio to libs meme general

Love being in Seattle today. The other day I heard a lesbian boasting about her pant suit she was going to wear to the election party... haha I just smiled at her ... oh the pantsuit is a thing?
Haha

There was definitely a good bit of crying from Cenk and Ana

My fiancee's best friend moved out there and hasn't fucking stopped making FB and Line comments about various pearl-clutching hysterical nonsense since middle of last evening.

My sister literally posted on facebook that the US is now a dangerous place for gays

Describes me exactly. He mad that my vote counts just as much as his? Actually, my vote counts more given that I live in Florida ;^)

Jesus at that point just get rid of it

Not really, a republican in the office is a blessing for liberal talk shows. They revel in contrarianism and antagonism to authority.

This guy.

I doubt it he's probably used to it by now, got cucked out of sc2 plays league that man is a certified cuck numale

The silent majority

Trump is independent though
He was only the republican nominee due to a failed gambit to contain him, otherwise he was going to run as a third party

It's great for him. He get to pretend liberals are underdog now

It's not too late for a 120th trimester abortion.

No, that's day after Trump dies and Pence the Pious takes charge.

Normally yeah, this is true. But Bill Maher has been acting like a smug asshole for so long about Trump.

Watching redditors go from complete confidence to utter disbelief in a matter of hours was amazing. I feel like a new man after having witnessed it all.

I wish I knew how carl and aids are doing today

Oh fuck oh fuck not the fight for the offerkofta please god no

Please....

is there any videos of these talk-show-people reacting yet?

Literally everyone in pic related, their lieutenants and their hordes of minions.

Dude, don't you know Carl's been dead for 3 months?

LOL.

we dont give q shot honestly, only people bithcing were either c onplete illiterates or "celebrities" playing ball for some PR points.

I know this feel, BRo.
Shitposting was never so satisfying. I haven't felt this smug in years.
This year was the best time of my life, holy shit. First that old cunt we had for a president was impeached now this, I feel alive.

the_donald is happy though...
god bless them

There isn't even that much to lie in, it literally changed shit all. If anything Trump is going to make America great again.

Why was your president impeached? I heard she stole a fuckload of the states money or something like that

Does anyone have that video of a bunch of women around a table laughing at the fact that Donald Trump is running for president?

Oh fuck I want to see videos. Anyone have jewtube links to the highlights?

youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI

Who laughing now?

He's "not sure he wants to comment on politics, anymore"

>Christine

Wow, Chris is playing with fire.

Shady illegal accounting tricks was the official motive.
But in reality no one could stand the cunt, holy shit. That incompetent bitch that couldn't form a single sensical phrase was spending money that we didn't have in dumb shit and bad financial and political decisions.

He was sweating the entire time, his eyes were bloodshot red from crying during breaks and he let a tear or two on-cam too.
Ana on the other hand completely lost it, at a certain moment she started shouting at the camera practically "you are dumb america, I hate you".
The full vid should still be up, I'd you find it ana screams at 11:22:00 (I'd post it but I'm on mobile)

>when ur smug too soon

Report Chris to the FBI

I have a bill mahr level of smug and its not going away for 8 years.

>Chris vs FBI: the final saga

Casualfag here, who's Ana?

You're goddamn right we are, and we just meme'd the next leader of the most powerful nation in the world. They should fear us.

This guy youtu.be/abwc7AAXn3A

Yeah and i'm guessing the whole fifa world cup thing back in 2014 didn't really help her popularity now did it since the goverment spent billions on the world cup while so many people still live in slums

Can we alert authorities about this? Just for the lulz

Time to dismantle this ugly, repugnant hegemony that leftists have over colleges.

He's probably referring to your government who is now going to have one hell of a crisis on its hand since they won't be able to socially export the lower class of Mexico into the US anymore.

Nobody is more in denial and internally fucked up than the Roo

My mother, desu. I have never been more embarassed, nor have I seen her display more childish and irrational behavior.

kek

Someone explain to me why everyone think Trump is some sort of racist Hitler? I've been following him since the Republican Primaries, and I have literally never heard him utter anything remotely racist

All of these pseudo intellectuals on Reddit and other sites keep talking like everyone is retarded for supporting Trump when they only proved how susceptible they are to the media narrative and how non-outward looking they are.

I live in San Francisco.
I keep quiet but i just barely able to keep from smiling as people are crying around me.
It feels like I m some secret agent having voted republican and actually loving this.

Liberals are masters at labelling people.
Ironic, isn't it?

>A narcissistic reality star billionaire becomes president of the united states due to meme magic and immediately triggers an autistic, sonic-obsessed tranny
I fucking love life

Good. Maybe they will stop breeding.

Tex-Mex here.

i live in the bay area
you can feel the tears in the air

thats a good redpill for you to realize your mother is just a child like any other woman, put her in her place you are the man in the house now

>mfw they think the country is half racist
>mfw I am a Creole Mulatto, and I support President Trump
>mfw they literally can't even fathom non-whites supporting the President

Wonder if Trump was the plan all along?

Hyperbole that blew up in their face

Mostly Latinos that support illegal immigration were butthurt. Was great seeing a full watch party get smaller and more visibly upset every time they cut back to them.

They tried to use a 16 year old anchor baby for emotional manipulation by having her state her parents would be sent back :(

She apparently didn't know that she doesn't have to be removed from them, she can go back with them too!

Marc Cuban hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I think this is my favorite day ever

DUDE WHAT A FUCKING DAY

THIS IS ME ALL DAY LONG

CHRIS HOW'S YOUR TAINT FEELING

top fucking kek, I might just do that too
way to go brazil

Top kek.

10/10 for originality.

I live near the Mexican border, you can hear all the beans being dropped.

>wants a borderless globalist world
>Trump campaigns on building a fucking border wall
Really makes the shill think

this entire comment is so fucking underrated

Lauren Faust is also mad, she didn't deserve it.

It was orgasmic to witness posters on /r/politics, /r/hillaryclinton/, and many other subreddits go from being so certain of a Clinton victory to staring at a sudden and disastrous defeat.

/r/the_meltdown was made for folks to dump buttblasted meltdowns of the trump supporters after his inevitable defeat. Pure irony of what actually became of the place.

Same. I voted in WI (hasn't been red since the 1980's)

it's classic projection
the absolute worst racists I've ever known fall squarely in the LibProg camp.