I was trying to remember where I'd seen her before and oh my god

I was trying to remember where I'd seen her before and oh my god.

Who?

a c c u r a t e

No wonder she was so incompetent.

>be vice admiral
>have a plan to stealthily abandon the ship you know is being tracked
>evac all important personnel and information on cloaked transports to a hidden base that your enemy doesn't know about
>wait until they give up looking for you
>rebuild your forces and deliver a nut-punch to the ginger space nazi and his wannabe Imperials
>keep the plan need-to-know because you're being tracked and not every dipshit prima donna pilot needs to know the details of it
>prima donna can't stand not being the center of attention
>carries out unauthorized attempt to sabotage the enemy ship
>mutinies against you because you won't hold his hand and tell him how special he is and let a low-ranking officer recently demoted for insubordination in on your top-secret plan
>his team fucks the op up and delivers the means to track your transports to the enemy
>watch as hundreds of people you could have saved are murdered before your eyes because a dipshit pilot thought he knew better than a decorated flag officer went behind your back

>all the alliance officers were females
I fucking hate this feminist bullshit

Well, no wonder they failed so spectacularly!

>Korra
>anime

Why the purple hair tho? No one else in Star Wars has colored hair. Did they want the tumblr audience?

aw yes

Akbar dies on the bridge, the cruiser captain is a jolly black man, not!garm is clearly in charge of the ground troops and Poe is probably the current senior officer if the resistance

Who is Sabine?

whats with the shitty art being posted?

Murrlogic, please stop. You're not barneyfag.

Her death while she took down star destroyer's was amazing though.

>Akbar dies on the bridge
I want to kill the director just for that, ackbar was always one of my favorites.