What now?

We did it. Trump won.

Now what? Do we just.... return to normal? What happens to kek? What will we do now?

I feel like we just 100%'d the video game of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/11/its-time-to-turn-up-the-heat/
youtube.com/watch?v=5OEJDUoz6LI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=CpFdP5yATw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We make every country great again

100%? nigga this was level one

We get a gf

We take over Europe I guess. Shit, I need to learn german so I can shitpost for Afd

We remove cheese pizza.

Well, we have to keep it this way.

We take time off and celebrate. When the next conflict emerges, we take part.

White nationalism is now the vanguard of the republican party. We need to keep pushing and never stop until we have secured a homeland for our people.

counter-currents.com/2016/11/its-time-to-turn-up-the-heat/

too hard...aborted

this

We are just getting started. Brexit was the birth of global movement, Trump was it's coming of age moment. We won't be done for decades.

We have to remove the pizza.

FUCKING SUIT UP

>NEXT GOALS
>2017
>MARINE LE PEN IN FRANCE
>GEERT IN NEATHERLANDS
>HOFER IN AUSTRIA
>FRAUKE IN GERMANY
>US/UK/RU ALLIANCE

PRAISE KEK

The Foam of Reality is ready to burst.
The Croak of Ages grows ever louder.
The humanoid tadpoles soon begin to transform.
PRAISE

next levels are

>remove soros
>deport illegals, criminals and other things like mudslimes
>change the DNA of humans, with weird variables so that they become K selected once more
>remove all jews

we expose globalist pedo rings

there's still an entire corrupt government in power, Hillary has so far gotten off on her emails, a fuck ton of SJW are committed to protesting the election and many many more problems with the fallout of this election. We still have much work to do and many memes to make

Here, ride the feeling peeps. It's good.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OEJDUoz6LI&feature=youtu.be

this is only the begining.
Kek will be praised until the world is only populated by blonde haired blue eyed pure aryans

this

MAGA is priority
Memeing down the EU is the next step though.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpFdP5yATw0

We realize Trump is as shitty as any other president and we will continue to submit to our Jewish overlords.

I think we should go to mars

make europe great again

Wait dude, no, now that there's proof women actually voted a misogynist like Trump i'm trying again with those mystery contradictory lovable creatures.

>newfags
We wait until Trump vs Bernie 2020.

Please make us great again next.

No... we are still required to uncuck the rest of Europe.

this is just the beginning, we will have a worldwide revolution

We only beat the first boss

Become politically active in real life
Join special interest groups
Write to the house and senate about bills
Take polls
Keep talking
And most of all fight gobalism with every shitpost

Nows the time to press the advantage against that which destroys nationalism

you mean Cyber Trump VS Robot Bernie

Bernie will be 80 in 2020. I really, honestly think he's past it.

He's the sort of chap who'd make it fashionable to win in a landslide and then pull a President Harrison.

Wikileaks still releasing emails.

There's still people looking into the pizza pedo ring which apparently means it probably isn't a CTR red herring.

Hillary and her staff and Foundation still need to end up in jail.

Soros still has billions of dollars to fund bullshit with.

The ride isn't over.

It's only just begun.

more like Trump vs. Michelle Obama. Watch.

MEGA!

Fuck that shit, MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN FIRST

we meme race war in germania now
i aint kiddin bro

We meme an happening in Germany

>I feel like we just 100%'d the video game of Sup Forums
Nigga, Hillary has only been the final boss.
We're getting to the post-game content now. Time to make the world great again.

This is like part one of Gurren Lagann.

We beat Lord Genome and his armies; there'll be peace and celebration. But sooner or later need in the glorious future part 2 brings, the anti-Spirals will show themselves.

I've been saying this from the beginning. Him and Bibi are best buds.

Lol you guys HOPE things are going to CHANGE. Funny how things come full circle.

we M.E.G.A now

> i really should start selling >>Make Europe Gre Again

Have we given up on getting Hillary arrested ? I hope trump goes through with what he said at the debates and looks into her crimes.

Liberate France

Hence:
I bet that Sup Forums will call upon KeK many more times again in the future.

>return to normal?

I'm in a two seater couch casually stroking my dick with one hand and browsing Sup Forums with the other, newfag. Go now while you still have the chance.

Eurofag here

I want in too :l

No. We get ready to fight to keep the country. This was the beginning.

The only way we'll keep it is to begin pressing back against the libcucks. We work to dismember the apparatus they built while using it against them. their weapons are ours now.

And the only way permanent way to shut them down is going to be to get rid of them. That means exactly what you think it means. If some other country is willing to take them and they're willing to leave on their own, I'd be willing to let that happen. They can be someone else's problem. Otherwise, they're deported or relocated to a shallow ditch somewhere.

War is coming, and this wasn't even the opening salvo.

And if that bothers anyone here, remember: they'd have done it to us eventually, we're just early. We follow the Golden Rule: we do unto them before they do unto us, and we do it worse.

Time to cull.

take down the United Nations they are into the one world government/religion thing.

brexit was level one and don't you forget it

Fuckin checked lads.

>We've gone from outcast pariahs to kingmakers. From degenerate gore-whores on b/ to playing spy vs. spy with the alphabet soups.

We've done so much, and it's only the beginning.

>THE FIRE RISES

bump

Remember guys, keep working hard so you are prepared when time comes.

>Make Everywhere Great Again

Stay interested in politics and make sure the republican party doesnt do dumb shit

The fight goes on, brother. The Libtard menace has been defeated, but not vanquished, and their globalist puppet masters still lurk in the shadows. There is still much work to be done in Europe, especially if Sweden is to ever be saved.

No, it's not over yet. Not at all. Perhaps Kek will then bless us with the start of a new crusade.

Canada next. They need us bad.

We need to continue this fight.
Remember, marxism and their cronies still hold every job in universities and in schools. They may have lost today, but tomorrow they will fight again

It is time to redpill the millenials with the truth
MAGA

We need to stay HIGH ENERGY if we want Trumps presidency to be a success and we also need to focus some meme magic on the fall of the EU. There IS hope now. Stay strong lads, don't let them catch us unaware.

>What happens to kek?
I have a feeling he's around here somewhere user

you can't get rid of him that easily

We still have to free Assange and put Hillary in prison.

Focus your meme magic on Hofer now.

Just keep shitposting. Make no mistake. We are just the human pawns to Kek's greater scheme. No matter what happens Kek wills it

Gonna be tough. Most good German blood was wiped out in ww2.

We haven't even started.

Meme all of Trump's policies into fruition, help him with meme magic so his presidency is a stellar success.

Meme Europe into completely uncucking itself.

Hell, we need to meme SJWs and any SJW movements out of existence too.

fpbp

>Truth

No, we "hammer" them with the knowledge that they're no longer going to be tolerated. We "hammer" them until they understand they're to sit down and shut up.

You do that by "hammering" them with bulllets. Paint walls with their brains and blood.

The ones that are left, that we miss, will know that the one and only way to save their own lives is to sit down, shut up and help us to forget they existed in the first place. The apparatus they created will serve us now. If they network, if they talk, if they post online, send letters by snail mail or crawl across the landscape on their hands and knees, we will know it and be there to take the appropriate action.

We "hammer" them with an orgy of blood from sea to shining sea, and we smile while we make this happen.

We must keep KeK well feeded for Donald Trump make a good mandate.

>Hell, we need to meme SJWs and any SJW movements out of existence too.

If by meme you mean "annihilate," I completely agree with you.

>return to normal?

normal is now to use weaponized autism against the world

We continue to shit post about the wall, and congressional term limits to make sure that shit gets done. Also help any other eu referendum countries.

I will not stop pushing rightward until the USA is a 99% white caste based monarchy.

Influence politics through meme magic, simultaneously get rich by betting on political events

I approve of this message

Yup...on the same page. We're going to shitpost away the jews...can you glorious mother fuckers believe this?

First we praise Kek. Too many of us have not taken the time today to pay tribute.
Tomorrow we plan our next move.

Praise Kek!

Northern wall when?

That didn't work last time. We will win

I know your'e just shitposting, but still

>mfw we have become the Jew in order to beat the Jew

I don't believe in magic and I don't give a damn.

I DO believe in bullets, and so do the people I associate with.

It's high time we saw some of them put to use. A weapon unused is a useless weapon and all that.

Wikileaks, the Clinton Foundation, DNC, FBI, DOJ. None of it goes away just because we won. The battle to make sure this shit isn't covered up starts NOW.

Also this. We shall lend you our power for lending us yours. MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN

this

These things must happen.

We kick some pedo ass, and the fourth Reich fucking happens.

Sure, I'm shitposting. Now. this is entertainment for me. I'm just playing.

But eventually, someone, maybe someone reading this board, or this thread on the board, will be having a bad day and will read these words, or words like them. He'll be having a bad day. Maybe he'll be at the end of his rope. And he'll decide to try to something more...indelicate than just posting shit to an anonymous board.

And when he does, someone is going to wind up in a puddle of their own blood. I want this to happen.

Now multiply that by a hundred, or a thousand, or even a million.

There will be expansion packs. They just won't cost anything because the judeosemitic stranglehold on social cohesion (or lack thereof) is fading away with their geopolitical influence. America is rising again.

This.Make (europe, great);

>Bernie
>died at 2020

America averted the Communism!