Was he in fact a good guy and another victim of liberal media?

Was he in fact a good guy and another victim of liberal media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc
youtube.com/watch?v=7hk3Y1yV_SE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not really. The invasion of Iraq given the sheer amount of wrong in out intel is one of the worst military decisions in the last 30 years.

No, he was (is?) only a retarded wino.

He was terrible, worse than his dad and ol' amnesty reagan combined.

No, he was still an idiot. If it wasn't for his stupidity Obama might not have been elected. He helped lay the groundwork for a lot the bullshit we've had to deal with for the last 8 years.

no, he was a victim of being born into a cabal.

No, he was one of them, one of the secret society members, one of the Yale ruling class, and a dope.

But for Obama, he'd be known as the most spendthrift president in history.

I don't think he was a bad person, but he was literally retarded.

No he was just a puppet and retard. sadly that's about it.

If you feared for Hillary Clinton's foreign policy I don't know how you could symphatize him.

Objectively, he was about the same as Obama. They both thought they could do the job, but their incompitance won out.

Nuculur

good guy, terrible president

dat first pitch tho

he's getting busted for 9/11 after they bust Hillary

Reminder that Bush had a Republican congress in his first term and got fuck all accomplished.

globalist puppet

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc

He was a neocon fuckpuppet with fetal alcohol syndrome.

GW was fucking horrible and Hillary would have been the third incarnation of him after Obama being the second.

Hell, jimmy carter did this and he was a "nucular" physicist.

weapons...
youtube.com/watch?v=7hk3Y1yV_SE

he was just a good old boy that was easy to control

Dumb, violent and lied directly to the American people. A soulless husk of a man who would laugh if he saw a veteran failing to vote due to his war injuries. He would laugh all the way to the bank.

Literally Obama without the blackface.

>Obama
well atleast Obongo wasen't as big of a warhawk like Hillary and Bush.

Obama increased done strikes and other "activities".

I mean he didn't let US troops into Lybia or Syria

Just another liberal republican.

Kind of like Trump, but more likeable personally.

>well atleast Obongo wasen't as big of a warhawk like Hillary and Bush.
Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria, Russia, Iran, Egypt, Libya and Europe with the resulting migrant crisis would like to disagree.

Obama continued all of Bush's neocon polices, with the exception of pretending to do "nation building".

Yeah i know he was a warmongering scumbag but Bush and Hillary are worse

war criminal

Guy was a complete puppet. The history books might as well list Cheney/Rumsfeld as president from 2000-08.

>I mean he didn't let US troops into Lybia or Syria
The only difference is Bush wanted his "war" with read dead soldiers.

Obama as good with keeping American troops dying at a low growl while amping up jihad-ism, destabilizing countries and more drone strikes.

Obama is practically one of the founders of ISIS with his policies. Same goes with Killary and GW Bush. We wouldn't even have these terrorists groups if they didn't all have such a hard war boner for death and destruction.
>Yeah i know he was a warmongering scumbag but Bush and Hillary are worse
Hillary would have probably escalated to a full scale war with boots on the ground, right.

Fool me once...