The liberal problem

Would anyone care if we nuked California and New York into oblivion and started over again? NYC, LA, Hollywood, all trash. They're not real Americans.

California is a lot more then LA.

New York is a lot more then NYC.

>Not tactically losing the election to go war with russia so they nuke all your big cities

It's not our fault the damn skyscraper island is holding us back.

the entire west coast and north east coast are the fucking problem.
from Pennsylvanian to main, California to Washington.
they all need to get dumped in Kenya

Well of course, I was just listing the main problems with each state.

Ideally San Francisco and Miami need to go too.

LI was all Republican fuck off you groid

Spare Upstate NY. My county was red as fuck.

What!? My Pennsylvanian people came through in the end!

Our military doesn't put bases in the cities, the cities are not targets. Its small towns that have hidden bases that not even the locals know about thats the targets..
for some reason I'm a target for a nuke and there is fucking nothing here within a 4 hour radius.

I live in JewyorkShitty
i agree this place should be destroyed.
its evil twisted values are a cancer on this earth
commiefornia aswell
I voted for trump and i am ready

Yeah man!!! REAL Americans live in poverty, take drugs, and spread STDs!!! RED AMERICA!!! TRUMP 2016!!

Barely. Sorry bro, time to remove cancer.

>California voted 78% to allow bilingual education
It's fucking over, we need to push for Calexit.

dont you realize without cali and NY, the US would be a Greece tier 2nd world country?

Kek has promise you safety

Checked;

CTR you are out of a job, take your cucked ass back to tyrone, he needs his BBC prepared

just give us some time to leave, i hate living in LA, but these tears are something you will never experience.

can you just nuke those two cities and the areas around it? Im from NY so I wouldnt want to be ass blasted

Better idea. Volkscali.

All Californians who left the state must return to the fatherland to remove the liberal scourge by force and make California great again.

My best friend is from Staten Island though, and that was Red.

Please no.

Just bomb LA, SF and Oakland

Wait until I've moved to Oregon or something first. I hate this place too, but I voted Trump

Would you spare northern California? We're red (if you exclude the spics that come here for farming jobs) and hate the south.

>projecting cuck fantasies

Sad.

Also, the election's over, you can stop spewing CTR memes now, it only underscores what a child you are.

In all seriousness though, your red states would be literal 3rd world countries without yankee tax dollars propping them up. I've always been a big fan of cutting them off completely, areas like new england could do some great things by reinvesting that tax money in ourselves if we werent draining our tax base to support literal cancer tumor states in what you call "real america".

Califag here.
It's literally Chinafornia.

And Chico. Shitty liberal town filled with race traitors and drunks. Basically Portland.

what really needs to happen is election reform. cities need to be divided from and have their own separate electoral votes so one or two cities in a state cannot turn the entire fucking state.

Upstate NY needs to become its own state or needs to be its own electoral district within NY. Upstate counties voted Trump by over 100,000 votes.

Most of those states are littered with niggers and spics, though

Listen to this guy,
I have friends in northern California, they are intelligent and mostly middle leaning people.
They have realistic goals and expectations and would gladly vote republican for economic benefits alone over a SJW agenda.
No nuke the north pls.