Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WeCfod1XT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Megaman Legends, Landstalker and Deception

Final Fight (make it like TMNT)

this game

Ape Escape

i think nuclear throne would be a cool cartoon,sort of a more grimdark adventure time

i also think enter the gungeon would be a nice cartoon

Imagine a world where the pokemon anime was never dubbed and we got a western animated pokemon show.

it would suck ass,i love the pokemon anime,i still watch it,suiren is my waifu

Imagine a BK style cartoon in the style of the DKC cartoon

Sly cooper

I WOULD say Ratchet and Clank, but Sony would inevitably fuck it up

i have a feeling that an EB show would be very feels heavy

As stylish as it is, Enter the Gungeon's setting is basically built around it functioning as a roguelike video game. The whole premise is designed to involve people going through the same dungeon hundreds of times, with it being slightly different each time, until they reach the end without dying. Unless you do some serious tweaking, it works as a video game and nothing else.

Lisa.

Worthless shit kid

>first post isn't tf2
how disappointing

>Jamjars or Bottles instead of Cranky
>fucking Klungo instead of based Klump
Yeah no, screw that

Civ, except all the leader are now classmates in high school.
Wacky hijinks ensue.

That's just Clone High again, though.

paraphore

Ok but remove the clone angle it's actually the historical figures, just for whatever reason they're all hormonal and aged 15-19.
Dammit man just let me ship Boudicca and Attila ok

>I love the pokemon anime
It has worse writing than He-man

Wrong.
I gave up on it after mega evolution started taking over everything though, I didn't give a fucking dam about it.

>Gandhi tries to blow up the school

The last fighting game you played now has a cartoon in the same vein as the Ruby Spears Street Fighter, Dark Stalkers or Mortal Kombat cartoon.

How badly does it go.

If the last fighting game you played WAS street fighter then punch yourself in the dick for being a mindless corporate shill

As a mini series.

The Elder Scrolls

12 episodes per season, each season focuses on a game.

>Skullgirls
>Valentine gets drawn with a manface like Morrigan

oh please no

For shame no one has posted it yet

Would B cool.

Wouldn't it just be Redwall, Satan?

>made by graphite knight

my nigga.

No.

Could work even better as a cartoon than it did as a game, since the gameplay was pretty flimsy and basic JRPG stuff. It would just need some real strong attention to detail and consistency to the unique style.

Honestly speaking if you want a good tv show based upon a video game, I would pick Metal Gear Solid series but you wanted cartoons and MGS goes a bit too much on the fucking plot so no.

I would say Soul Calibur would be a fun cartoon in a cheesy way that Street Fighter was at the time.

>that Very Special Episode about Plague Doctor and touching people in their no-no places

Agreed but wouldn't it be too morbid or Do I have to get Maxwell Adams on the line?

Cue instant rage

Nope. Too weebish. The game is fun to play as a kid but I remember getting bored overtime with the huge plot that just keeps going and going somemore. I know lets players who had to make an abridged version of their playthrough that actually was watchable and not a slodge to tread through.

Shovel Knight

Rimworld

The Final Fantasy series

Sam and Max

>Maxwell Adams
You mean the old SomethingAwful LPer? I haven't read that name in years, jesus.

I think he meant Maxwell Atoms
The guy who did Billy and Mandy

>I'm not the one who posted it this time
Based. I pray every day for more nuka throne.

>Sam and Max
sam and max alredy had a cartoon user,and ff have a couple of animes

youtube.com/watch?v=WeCfod1XT7E

Oh. Oops, ha ha.

youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI

Crusader: No Remorse/Regret
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead
Viewtiful Joe
Homeworld
Mass Effect (Just 1, not any of the sequels)
Beyond Good and Evil
Legacy of Kain
Psychonauts
Phoenix Wright
No One Lives Forever

>not a single mention of Legacy of Kain

>rimworld

Puyo Puyo

that might be hard unless you kept it the same style which... might not seem too appealing. And what kind of story would you work with? Make it a survivor/exploration tale?

>focusing on a game

No, fuck this. i'm sorry, but that's a terrible idea to try to capture even cliffnotes of the events of the games and even Skyrim's limited possibilities.

I mean, ESO on the otherhand? Sure, you could probably do that one since even as a fan there's not a lot of story options you take.

But I think the best thing that could be done for a TES animated series would be something focused outside the events of games.

My admittedly not much better idea is that the main character is a bit of a dickish Khajiit thief who is tailed (no pun intended) by a legionnaire chick trying to arrest him, though he always manages to be away from any evidence.

The khajiit thief is because he's a funny talking animal guy and starting out as a dick means he can get slapped around and hurt a lot for his own greed and it'll be funny. More importantly it would make his heroic moments stand out as being accomplished using wits and intelligence over brute force (you know, so kids think "being smart is better than being dumb like the bandit chief") Also allows for character development and atonement.

You don't SAY?

You're a loving parent trying to stop your child getting corrupted prematurely when you see them watching the Shantae Show on television.

What do you say? What do you do?

Literally post above yours

A Tiberium era series would kick ass.

The most correct post in this thread

I came here to post this, unironically.

Yes!

Terraria could probably work. Have it delve into the everyday lives of the NPCs when the player isn't home.

Psychonauts

I sometimes look at the Pokemon Adventures manga, animated Black&White trailers and Pokemon Origins and wonder what could've been.

>no Adventures OVA that aims at an older audience and takes more risks
Fuck man I know Adventures has it's flaws but the anime is so fucking boring.

A more serious clone high with less pop cultural references would be nice. I remember this one manga that had a similar premise and was fairly enjoyable.

Isn't it already getting an animated series, though?

I dig the idea user

Undertale might be overrated but it has some really great side characters.

Cuphead
Shantae
Super meatboy
Salt & sanctuary
Dark Souls

Golden Sun

>Shantae
They would make her outfit more modest and remove her tits

They already did. It's called Avatar The Last Airbender

Morrowind
If only for an episode with the fork of Horripilation or to see Dagoth Ur animated.
It would also be great with the SJW, it has proud PoC, Transexuals, Transracials, Transgods and Transdreamers.
In the end though, are you really Nerevar's reincarnation or just a pawn of Azura?
I wonder how they would treat the scene where you find the cave.

>Roguelike

That actually makes it easier as a TV show, because each episode has a different setting with a villain of the day

Kinda like adventure time with different worlds and settings

Gungeon sucks. I can't believe I forced myself to 100% that shit.

Shantae, Skies of Arcadia, and Battle Chef Collosseum.

Does Dark Souls PvP count as a fighting game? I bet it miss the point like usual, but have loads of it's own charm.

That's EXACTLY why I don't have problems with it.

>Pokemon Adventure anime
We can only hope user

I disagree. Earthbound is better served as a video game.

We've been over this before.
Undertale's story works specifically under the idea that it is a videogame. I don;t know how well resetting and save files will translate into a cartoon or show of any kind.

My honest opinion is almost any game can 'work' as a cartoon. As long as the writing is good and they don't just write some piece of shit and slap the videogame moniker on it like in that mario brothers movie. Castlevania was really good on netflix, wish the released a whole 12 episode run all at once. In regards of what i'd like to see though, a really gritty dark souls. Theres lots of lore in that game they can do things like the tale of King Vendricks downfall, or the origins of Patches.

I’d watch a Paper Mario show

To be honest, I think the concept of a kind of purgatory sinners go through trying to fix their mistakes (get the ultimate gun to turn back time) would make for an interesting story, just not as a weekly cartoon.

>Kane in animated form.
FUCK. YES.

I’d be into a Mystery Dungeon spinoff

Megaman would. In fact it already has 2 cartoons and is getting another soon.

>Suiren
great taste

be completely episodic with literal reset button being hit at the end of each episode.

Her mom is better.

I bet this could even work better as a cartoon than it did as a game. An animated movie would be even better than just a mini series.

I was thinking more like in the style Wander Over Yonder

I have a feeling that you've never actually played it.