LGBTQ against Trump

Can someone explain what problem the LGBTQ community has with Trump?

He's literally Hitler

They believed the divide and conquer sandusky tactics the DNC has been using since Bill Clinton to manipulate minorities into voting Democrat.

he's a white man with a wife and kids and his hair isn't green
he doesn't have any piercings or tattoos either

This.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?

Mike Pence, probably. Dahnald himself is impeccable.

/thread

He said a few times he'll repeal gay marriage and appoint social-conservative judges to win favor with the Christcucks.

Mike Pence is apparently a true-believer Evangelical who thinks the world was created in six days and hates the fags, and since he'll basically be the real President he'll likely try and roll back gay marriage, or at least undo Obergefell v Hodges, which brought about nationwide recognition of gay marriage rather than a state-by-state basis.

transgirl here

lgbtq community is literally retarded and brainwashed, they actually think trump is a evil guy who is gonna hang gays and trannies from trees 100% no lie

its hilarious lap up the tears

They've told themselfes that Trump is a racist and anti-LGBTQ so many times that they actually belive it.

The same goes for basically all the supposed negatives of Trump: It's mostly just fabricated by his opponents and enhanced through media to the point where these faggots can march in the streets, calling all trump supporters "racists, islamophobic, anti-gay, haters" while still considering themselfes 100% tolerant and the politcal side of reasonability.

They've got their heads so far up their own asses that they can no longer smell their own shit.

Anytime they can get some attention, they pounce on it.

You LGBTQQIAAP folk ought to hope that Trump doesn't get assassinated (Like many liberals want.) Because none of you would enjoy a Mike Pence presidency.

Actual LGBTQ people like Trump because he treats them as equals

Non voting twitter whores dont like Trump because they are fucking nuts and hate other peoples opinions

Yeah, Trump isn't racist or homophobic

Clinton: Cares about gay people when it is politically convenient

Trump: Wants to keep snackbars out from countries where being gay is met with the gay penalty

>BUT BUT MUH REPEAL GAY MARRIAGE

Wew lad read the Scallia dissent, not a constitutional issue.

As a member of the LGBTBBQADHDTVUSBFAMALAMADINGDONG we all agree drumpf can't get ahold of the nuclear codes
T. Raging buttmuncher

Transwomen trying to pass by being dramatic

>He said a few times he'll repeal gay marriage

Why?

croni please end it

i know

i think that is why trump picked him, 1 of the reasons at least

i am very glad to have trump, and have been fighting for him since he announced.

Mike Pence. Dude tried to get conversion therapy state funding.

This is why I didn't vote for him, but I'm glad he won over Hillary.

My vote went to pic related.

Mike Pence supported an organization that believed in electro shock therapy to cure homosexuality
also p sure Trump said something about bathrooms at some point

Im transgender and i voted for trump.

they really think Trump and his boys are going to gay bash them. that we are going to round them up and throw them off the tallest buildings in cities and towns like ISIS, they must also think Trump and the Republicans are going to repeal gay marriage.

of course none of this is going to happen, and they are just being emotional faggots.

Pence

How can you say that user, Trump is personally going to lead the MAGA death squad that is going to string you up.

THIS.

These 2 cucks in my school keep telling me apparently he wants to institute a program that converts homosexuals to heterosexuals and 90% of people taking it commit suicide. I say they're just pulling that shit out their arses, but maybe it is true idk

He won't appoint radical Marxists to the Supreme Court who pretend the Constitution says whatever their feelings want it to say.

i hope they rape me at least

everything to lord kek

Majority of fags are emotional leftists sissies

>t. Trump supporting fag

Is this picture promoting fisting?

I'm gay and I'd have voted for Trump since he naturally does what true "LGBT" people actually long : he speaks to us like normal people and not like electoral tokens, he doesn't have an LGBT policy because he knows there is no need for one, he jokes about the LGBT community because he's sincerely indifferent to sexualities.

The Supreme Court ruling gay marriage legal as opposed to leaving it as a state's right.

Why not ask on the LGBTQBBQISISHAMARABE page?

He's a white man

He said anyone can use whatever bathroom they want

Raping you would make them sodomites, then they would get stoned.

Same senpai, how long hrt?

He's normal.
Normal destroys the fag narrative.

He is the first republican candidate to stand on a podium smiling while holding the LGBT flag.

He had a open homosexual businessman, Peter Thiel, speak at the Republican convention, where he received a standing ovation.

This is the most liberal Republican President the USA has ever seen. Why do liberals hate him again?

takbir
3 years

The jew media made them think he hates them

>Alinsky*
This desu. Rest is just memes.

He's not a democrat, that's literally why.

>Why do liberals hate him again?
Because
>muh muslims
>muh first woman president
>muh safe space

So how is curing gays a bad thing?

They are used to being pandered to.

Trump just doesn't seem to give a fuck.

You a raghead? The USAAF is on the way to vapourise your house with a paveway.

Some of them are smart enough to know that he's not going to let sharia law be a thing where they live, and they won't get thrown off of buildings by muslim maniacs.

the news told them to hate him so they do.

He talked about having sex with women a few years ago in a private conversation showing his true privilege

No wonder Japan love him so much

It's a Republican controlled congress, senate, and presidency. You're crazy if you think they won't try to criminalize gay marriage

All they gay MEN I know voted for Trump.

Honestly with how much libs and SJWs shit on gay men these days, they are a demo ripe for pulling to our side. Just got to make them welcome and I bet they'd be fiercely loyal. Honorary hetero status or something, maybe.

BECAUSE
HE
IS
WHITE-ish

>he doesn't have any piercings or tattoos either
Are you sure about that?

Nah, they wont. Younger Republicans are more inclined to just leave it up to the individual states. Some states like cali will be gay havens, texas probably not so much.

They rip their stitches again

they finally realized that 4th reich mike pence is at the wheel when it comes to faggot rights.

degenerates are melting down kek

Underrated post

82% of gay men voted for Obama in 2012 stop this muh gay friend crap and go back to /r/thedonald.

white countries are a haven for lgbt minorities

after AfD wins I have no idea if I ever will be accepted here

because he is a cis white male, check your privilege

Trump himself may not be homophobic but Pence and most of the Republicans sure are

>Can someone explain what problem the LGBTQ community has with Trump?
most of the gay guys I know think Trump is alright.
think the issue might be with the L contingent, actually.

>>after AfD wins I have no idea if I ever will be accepted here
Why wouldn't you?

>he picked Mike Pence in order to not be assassinated
Holy fuck 4d chess master.

Young republicans are irrelevant though. Party brass wants it gone, so it will be. Just watch.

and so they should have, what's your point, Muhammed?

>and since he'll basically be the real President

I wonder if this was the compromise that Donald had to make. You don't take down the entire establishment without making some shady deals with the devil. I was always skeptical of Trump's intentions anyway. Why does he desire presidency other than to increase his brand and to cut taxes for the wealthy?

I think Shillary would've been a lot worse. I was especially annoyed by the fact that she thinks that she has a divine right to presidency. I wanted to see the SJWs cry so that I could drink those salty tears. I never even vote but I went out for Trump, and it's unlikely that I'll ever vote again. However, I wonder if Trump is just going to use this to brush up his image while Pence and his GOPe cronies pull the strings as usual.

it was very smart yes

dog bless

meh

They don't understand that it's always darkest before the Don

Why would you want gay marriage and be surrounded by muslims?

>82% of gay men

You mean openly gay men who took part in online polling?

Also Obama was the lesser evil in '12. Romney was/is a turbo rere.

im gay and trans and i voted for trump
people who think that trump or his VP are going to affect the LGBT in any area of the US are so delusional.
Trump supports trans bathroom laws. Hillary was anti gay marriage until this election came around.
Trump is probably more supportive of LGBT people than Hillary ever was. I hate other LGBT people who think that the world is out to kill them every waking moment. Just don't act like a fag and don't push your shit on everyone else and you'll be fine. This election has me so pissed off because my friends might actually hate me because I voted for the correct candidate.

I sucked a dick once and I don't mind him

>Mike Pence supported an organization that believed in electro shock therapy to cure homosexuality
it worked though

Huh?

All the fags in my fag circle are celebrating. We dont associate with liberals.

No one who is ok with seeing the men suffer should be allowed to call themselves fags anyways.

Pence. That's literally it. He has been chill about trans women, and actually supported one of the contestants in his contests who was trans when people wanted to kick her out.

Honestly, Pence is just a shit. All this stuff about 'hurdur white cis male' is just meme. If he had chosen anyone other than Pence, they wouldn't have a leg to stand on. But because of Pence, they are right that this duo is pretty anti-LGBT.

Disinformation

No it didn't? At all?

Trump is on record saying he wants to remove HRT from medical coverage.

He also wants to de-fund AIDS treatment and pay for heterosexual conversion therapy instead.

That's kind of gay dude

They want to maintain their perpetual victim status, kind of like (((them)))

I'll watch, dw. I actually meant younger senators (Rubio et al) They're more for delegating powers to states instead, and that includes gay marriage

And you actually think that he has the power to do this? Look up balance of power you fucking inbred fag.

>Pence. That's literally it.
So don't assassinate Trump then.
Nothing to fear if you are LGBBQ

it had a 100% success rate

This is fucking stupid, aids isn't even a gay disease, straight people can get it too.

See: blacks in Africa or medical accidents

>Why does he desire presidency other than to increase his brand and to cut taxes for the wealthy?
Well, americans seem to think being president is better than being god, no wonder trump wants that trophy

>lets let alabama decide if it's legal to lynch niggers in alabama.

>lets let california decide if it's legal to castrate WHITE MEN in california

What could go wrong?

It has not worked literally once.

>openly gay men
Point proven.
>online polls
No.

>Obama was the lesser evil in '12. Romney was/is a turbo rere.
Mike Pence wants gays to undergo conversion therapy you retard.
>Dude my gay friends supported x so the majority of gays suppport x
why are americans so retarded?

But I'm gay and voted for Trump.... I thought he liked gays.

Personally, i have a problem with Pence. His voting records, and the policies he supported, was against, and enacted while as governer is very telling as to what kind of VP we will have.

Mostly Pence, Trump is basically live and let live when it comes to peoples' sexual identities

Pence is a hard conservative bible belt christian and even though I personally disagree with him on some things I think he's a good honest man