RWBY/RT General #1339: Tracksuit Puppies Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW (embed)
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 9 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/a88f3c57cc561ab1abe90d413073da40-5c357084/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmPH8BTwPKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posting again, feel free as always for more suggestions

Holy shit those are some huge ass lesbian tits

As amateurish as Monty's fight scenes were I still like them for some reason.

Bombast. You can appreciate Monty's fighting for the same reason you can appreciate the fighting in Devil May Cry or Bayonetta.

Ah, I finally understand now. Hazel is Nora's dad

did someone finally edit May's tits to be bigger in that pic?

Eh honestly Monty's fight scent were the least appealing part of RWBY to me.

They weren't amazing, but they were stylish and had energy. Each character had their own style, and the animations were consistent between scenes. There was no wasted time or space with them. That's why I liked them, personally. Sadly, the rest of the series suffered for them to exist. Now we're on the opposite end of the spectrum, but there still is talent at RT. It's just not being utilized as well as it could.

Agree 100%
Right from the red trailer it grabbed me as "this is different".
Anime had been kind of unsatisfying- they were flashy, but a lot of fights involved characters standing in place and flailing at each other, or soliloquizing about how they had outsmarted the enemy. Kung-fu movies had impactful and choreographed fights, but were limited by what actors could do. RWBY seemed to combine the best elements of both.

Watching the show now, I can feel that excitement just... curdling in my chest.

same desu

>Take him out on a date
>Spend the whole time teasing him
>Keep complimenting him on how sexy he looks
>Rub his crotch gently
>Whisper in his ear that it feels so big
>Tell him that you want to feel it more directly
>Slip your hand down his pants
>Watch him squirm and gasp as you slowly wrap your hand around his cock
>Moan in his ear that you want to feel it slide inside you
>Tell him how you want to feel him slapping against you
>Beg him to cum inside you
>Tell him how much it would turn you on to feel him twitching and spurting inside of you
>How much you want him to moan in ecstasy, and how you'll pull him in for a kiss to taste his delicious moans
>You feel his cock twitching in your hand
>He clearly can't take anymore teasing
>You give him a kiss and tell him to cum
>He shoots it all out into your hand, still buried in his pants
>He looks so cute panting and moaning like this
>You use your free hand to hold his chin and make him look at you
>His eyes are glazed over, not able to focus on anything other than the pleasure flowing out of his cock and into your hand
>You give him one more deep kiss as his orgasm dies down
>You pull your hand out of his pants and give it a lick
>You tell him how much fun that was and how good it tastes
>Jokingly ask if he wants a taste
>Ask if you can continue this in the bedroom

Just got caught up with Volume 5, what a fun ride.

On the long red tendril, just above the "thanks for invading my life" post and under the dead-pool , please put Qrow doing his drunken "I DID IT" pose

I also never found Monty's fight scenes all that appealing.
RWBY came out properly in late 2012. By that point shit I think I had a torrented copy of The Raid on my computer and that alongside Donnie Yen's body of work made Monty's stuff look boring in comparison. Realism and RWBY should not mix or be held together but the fact that Monty's martial art's experience was limited to watching cool movies and Tekken was obvious in his combinations and how the characters exchanged. The number of times a limb and weapon would just completely miss their target or somehow bounce off a hand that was half a foot above where it landed.
You're not limited by the risk of harming a human being but Monty never did anything to take advantage of that beyond people going far after being hit.
That is not to completely shit on the guy. This and the last thread have turned into kind of a shit on Monty's fight scenes fest but I have been in these threads for a couple of years and have never been all that invested in the quality of the fight scenes.
Rewatching the Yellow trailer is kind of a weird experience now.

What would Supreme Leader Kylo Ren do on Remnant?

Also his fight scenes kind of lacked character. Which is an odd thing to explain but the moments between the hits in his scenes always felt kind of shallow.
He was clearly a man who just ripped the fight scene out and focused only on the fight scene.

See Salem and get an awkward boner and waifu her.

It' genuinely has some great moments between the characters. Let's be optimistic and hope it translates to the action at the end of the volume.

>hey Bro

Gotchu famalam, apologies it took a while to respond, was cooking food.

Keep the suggestions comin', people!

JAUNE MATING PRESSING OSCAR.

>tiny Weiss on in Raven's skirt void

Renounce his evil ways and marry his waifu.

>looking in Raven's skirt void
What did you expect to see?
Raven's wild black bush?

It's not my fault the finger Pilotboi shares a coffee cup with points directly at it!

How long has that been there?!

since it was added in

The finger isn't pilot boi's, it's nora's. see the upper right corner

Daily reminder, everything could have been saved if Ilia just had the spine to ask out her waifu instead of being a creepy murder stalker. Literally everything is all Ilia's fault when all she had to do was put a ring on it.

The faunus are the root of everything wrong with remnant

Is there anyone left but one of the original 6 and Chad from screwattack that can animate?

What kind of action?

Blake will destroy BB by shouting to Ilia "I don't swing that way!"

Please user, everyone knows abotu conversion therap. Your waifu is whatever you demand she be

This is honestly a better sequence than most in V1-2

Everything could have been saved if Humanity had just died out a thousand years ago, leaving the entire world full of people with aura, semblances AND useful animal abilities to combat the grimm.

>Win a war
>Get exiled by the losers
>Spark a war while blaming the humans for their own shit instead of supporting their race
Nope

Yes.

OSCAR MATING PRESSING JAUNE

That’d be adorable to see him try

>Smaller guy is topping
YES

>Ruby violently battering and raping Hazel

>not Neo

>Underestimating what a wizard can do with his staff

Neo's ded

>not Nora

>five episodes left
>Menagerie finale is (hopefully) today
>four episodes of nothing but the good characters and the attack on Haven

>With every attack Yang fires a shot with her other hand

I'm still more impressed she caught held that thing's paw for a second, Did she always have that kind of strength even without her semblance?

>youtube.com/watch?v=LmPH8BTwPKU
>Bloark jumping all over Haven with gambol shroud decapitating staff sargeant's, lieutenants and paladins left and right and dropping flame Shadow left and right

>four episodes of talking
>salem arrives in front of haven academy
>black screen, season ends

Yeah. You see in some of her other fights

Postan' Pyrrha.
Why she got so much art?

Postan' Pyrrha

Great design
Super nice
Pure romance
Strongest student
Also dead

Redhead with a lewd design
Pines after the self-insert
Easy bait for GURRRL PWR fans

>Great design

She looks like shit

You rascal.

Put a lot of focus and development into a character and then kill her off, usually gets a good amount of fanart

But even now she still gets art.
Not fukken loads but still.

>Put a lot of focus and development into a character
Yeah, but what does that have to do with Pyrrha

Could this pair survive on Remnant ?

Because boobs

I can't see it.

Man Rey sucks.

You ever wonder why we're here?

So, it will be today that Ilia is gonna fug the shitty kitty?

You mean the board or the universe?

I mean in this shitty thread watching this shitty show that gets more disappointing which each and every episode that fails to deliver on its predictable cliffhanger.

I wanna see what happens

>Kylo fighting other dudes with red glowy shit.
What? Is he gonna be that shit?

I can't answer for the others, but I just watch for Yang and Weiss. Little bit for Nora too.

I’ve been here too long to quit now

I just want to see what happens to my retarded kids (JNR) fortunately that means I can skip alot of this volume

i'm just here for the cute boys

So, did RT mess up? The site's saying the episode is releasing at 9 CST and not 10 CST like usual.

There's something wrong with her face but I don' know what

Her mouth is really small? She doesn't have a nose?

Has anyone ever talked about how the episode titles are the blandest shit ever? Like almost all of them lack any sense of character or self awareness, not to mention being generic as fuck

I don't think Cinder's in any position to criticize other's faces

Monty was stuck in a weird place of "realism but not realistic". Its like a series about 3 Kingdoms going out of its way to be historically accurate, but then Cao Cao shows up and literally sunders an entire mountain and smuggly goes ""You cant win huehuehue"
Monty wanted magic and mysticism Wuxia-style, but never fully embraced either and just went "Lol there's no magic, just Dust and semblances- oh but Maidens are magic." so it restricted everything immensely. Imagine Thunderbolt Fantasy if when niggas are flying around, the MC character just goes "HOW DO THEY DO THAT!?" after the first episode.

Emotion

*Main character
fucking shitter phone.

The issues is that there were not supposed to be maidens until Monty changed his mind mid production

Not really, I don't know why anyone would expect anything else. Of all the things RT needs to work on, I'm not too concerned about episode titles

Redhead with a large chest and sweet personality

Which supports the idea that Monty had no idea what he wanted in Rwby. Which might explain why Burnie had to carrot-lead him around during RvB to get the show he kept pitching with nothing but fight scenes

Monty just wanted a vehicle that let him animate cool fight scenes which he and everyone around him was fully aware of

Players and Pieces is literally kino

Someone will die in this episode. Ghira, Kali, Sun, or Ilia.

well the show is bland as fuck so... it fits

The Albain's will.

How long for the episode?

50 minutes