THEY VOTED FOR A FUCKING REALITY TV STAR INSTEAD OF AN ACTUAL EXPERIENCED POLITICIAN

>THEY VOTED FOR A FUCKING REALITY TV STAR INSTEAD OF AN ACTUAL EXPERIENCED POLITICIAN

YOU FUCKING PEOPLE KILLED US!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KILLED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ca1YIuXNJOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly it's just embarrassing. Shows how pathetic America really is.

Hillary even won the popular vote, yet nobody cares.

It's a fucking joke.

>HURRR I VOTED FOR LE BUILD A WALL MAN

>they voted for a ticket with 'pence' on it
I voted for the Legal Marijuana Now party.

off you go fella

what?

They haven't finished counting ballots in the states that weren't decided before the race was over. We still cannot be sure who truly won the popular vote

Trump wants to negotiate with Putin and actually create a good relationship between the two countries. Sounds a lot better than Hillary's method of going to war with a superpower

she didn't though, right wing politicians won the popular vote

Evan McMullin took 160k votes from Trump and Gary Johnson had a good showing in each state.

Jill Stein did shit to impact Hillary, so clearly the popular vote resides with the right side of politics

>Heavily organized democratic party with bought out media beaten by a ragtag group of shitposters and a frog picture

IWO anakuvoterani A gonana ZOONA TV STAR MMALO kwenikweni ozoloŵera WANDALE inu gonana ANTHU ntanda US !!!!!!!!!!!! Munapha US !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being an """"""""""""""experienced""""""""""" politician means being a huge, corrupt sleazebag.

Surrender not CTR shills, we have you surrounded. This is our territory, now.

>Experienced politician
Well maybe thats the problem, people don't want empty suits pandering to the direction of the current political wind
They want some honesty, someone who isn't afraid to say what they think, even if its offensive
The era of the political class is over, and it couldn't have come soon enough

>EXPERIENCED POLITICIAN
That's exactly why they all got BTFO by The Don

Ted Roosevelt was the equivalent of a 1890s movie star.

He was a barrel chested manly-man who basically just wanted to go kill some dirty spaniards. He was also a no-political experience nationalist just like trump, and hes been voted as top 3 presidents of all time

God I hope so
Hello, reddit. Having a good evening faggot?
Still salty you lost? STILL SALTY ABOUT BEING A NERD VIRGIN?

I would rather vote for an unknown than a criminal.

>
DUDE

IT WAS HER TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

Every president this country has ever had, usually had some form of either political or military experience. Didn't Ted Roosevelt have military experience? Trump has neither political or military experience, he's a businessman and I'm not sure if that makes up for a lack of political and military experience.

Lower class always does.

>Russia
>Superpower
Thats a little optimistic m8, Russia have become a serious player on the world stage under Putin, but a Superpower? In what way?
Their military is small and old, their economy is going through some turbulent times to say the least
I honestly don't belive there are any Superpowers any more, the American empire is dying, and China is only really powerful in the economic sphere, even then they are quite insular in their outlook

your libgay "US" is a shit
Trump will destroy it and use the remains to build a majestic wall and MAGA

I... I.. M L.. LITERALLY SHAKING

Stay mad faggot

>nerd virgin
Do you know where you are? Fucking normalfags go back to facebook

I didn't vote for him because I like him, I voted for him to spite you arrogant leftwing fascists

Now let DC burn to the fucking ground

Shit bait nevertheless, delicious mmm

LITERALLY /revolution/
I feel so fucking good and then we have another civil war on the horizon
hopefully we go through the 20s and 50s again

>voting for a man who wants to kill your privacy and expand the NSA just to spite SJWs.

Or did he back track on those statements as well?

In the highly unlikely event you're right

>Get to go down in flames giving the middle finger to globalism

win/win

I guess he grabbed the USA by the pussy

WTF BERNIEBROS

YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO GET IN LINE LIKE THE LITTLE FUCKING TOOLS YOU ARE

WHY DON'T YOU IDIOTS FIND OUR BASE A NICE WELCOMING PLACE TO JOIN?!

ALL. YOUR. FAULTS.

get fucked CTR faggot

>DRUMPF BTFO LOOK AT THE LATEST POLL THAT HAS CLINTON UP +69!!
>DRUMPF CAN'T WIN. POLTARDS ARE DELUSIONAL

I'm so glad all that shit is over with.

Rest in feces liberal scum

Remeber kids, Cheaters never win!

I don't know if I've ever felt this much joy before. Trump has already made America better by triggering the fuck out of all of you faggot liberals.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ca1YIuXNJOE

mmm SJW tears, yeeeesssss

>EXPERIENCED POLITICIAN
stop with this meme

This is what you'll get

add one more layer of smug trump supporter underneath and you'll have me right now

get out UKfag i bet you hated brexit too you cuck

An experienced politician with a thing for betraying american servicemen, hiding records to her own country's intelligence team, lying to the american public, I could go on and on and on.

Fuck the politician.

you my friend deserve another you for making me laugh, a truly underrated comedy

>implying either choice would've stopped spying

Bye CTR

China and Russia are allies for one. and russia actually has the majority support of his country. Killary wanting a no fly zone over Syria,pretty much an act of war. Could you imagine having a ground war with Russia and China being an Allie of theirs. I hope all you libs are ready for a draft.

>Hillary spent 40 years of her life building her career to lose the presidency to a man who picked up politics as a hobby last year.

valid point.

Just don't feel proud that you elected Trump, is all.

Nah, this country is just going to plummet economically for a few years and then when re-elections are up, Donald might do a 180 in his stances.

Half-wit europoors and American kiddies dont know that the presidency was never intended for a professional politician. This is exactly the point we have made. Cry cunts.

Bitch had it coming and I hope she goes to jail, all I want now is peaces and I'm willing to accept trump as our new ruler

>one election man
>Trumpama
make it happen meme makers

I voted for an orange mannequin instead of a criminal warmonger, yes.

Kek

eat it shill

Wow I'm surprised eurocolorado isn't a fan of our elect Chad president :^)

You know you guys aren't getting paid anymore right?

Yesterday, I felt like an American citizen. Today, as a woman, I feel like a target. And if I–a straight, white woman feel this way, I cannot even begin to imagine the fear felt by many people of color, immigrants, Muslims, and LGBT Americans.

I am truly heartsick. We have let hate and fear govern the land of the free and the home of the brave.

I keep hoping I’ll wake up and find out this has simply been a bad dream. I thought we were past this–past such bigotry and racism, such sexism and misogyny. I never believed we would elect a bully, but we did, and I’m both angry and speechless.

We’ve declared war on half of our own population.I pray to God we have not just elected the world’s next Hitler.

As for how I will rebel against the results of this vote: I will love more extravagantly. I will listen more than I speak. I will strive to stand up for those being disenfranchised and mistreated. I will continue to teach children that bullying is wrong, that hard work is admirable, that we are all members of one race–the HUMAN race, that nobody has rights to your body but you and that life is a gift. I will meet hate with mercy. I will meet darkness with light. And I will not give up on my country or our world, because far too much is a stake.

These people act like Donald Trump is the Antichrist. Very little will change for most of us in this country. I really do hope he repeals NAFTA and brings jobs back to the inner cities though.

>handles classified data with little care as possible
>would keep Obamacare
>Rigging the DNC so that Bernie purposefully lost due to super delegate votes
She is utter trash and so is the party.

>Hillary even won the popular vote
Popular vote means *jack* fucking shit. She lost.

You've only killed yourself you fucktruck

if not maybe you should!

fuck off dummy

>you will never ever have to see the CTR version again
Feels good

MISSION COMPLETE

>HURRR I VOTED FOR LE BUILD A WALL MAN
Triggered?

Americans loves a scrappy underdog

3 layers my dude

NO MORE CTR BOYS
HOW GLORIOUS