ITT:

ITT:

We pretend Hillary won the election.

ITT: We don't.

WE DID IT GIRLS!!

BOYS BTFO!!

wtf I'm a female and suddenly the glass ceiling disappeared. Thanks Hillary!

Russian tanks in 30 minutes.

I started to earn same wages as men

>Middle class all become poor because she wants to raise taxes on them and not the rich.
"Make the people who have more than you, pay for you."

haha they really thought just because all women are whores they couldnt be president... better luck next time boys........

fpbp, fuck off OP. I'm living the dream. Why would I pretend I'm living a nightmare?

Drumpf BTFO

fpbp

Now that pepe has been outlawed, what shall our new meme be?

DRUMPF BTFO

HAHA GRAB THAT BY THE PUSSY DUMP!

ITT german cuck has profound awakening and discontinues to shitpost on U.S based image board. fucks off till the end of time

"Donald, you're fired."
"We broke the glass ceiling, tonight."
"We have made history."
"Every little girl will now realize she can be anything she wants to be."
"Smug laugh"
"Nuke Syria."

"Now, as my first series of high energy actions. We will be instituting a 5% tax increase, allow 3 million new rapefugees, legalize 15 million illegals, and declaring war on Russia."

Great now after we ruin healthcare and take all the guns we can implement Alinskys plan.

Instead of enjoying a beer, basking in the tears of liberals I should probably pop down the shops and by some more rice and canned food.

I love these /Hillary General memes.
Drumpf is pooping and literally shaking right now.

fpbp+checked+sage

Why dont u pretend merkel got elected
Oh wait

I'M GOIN TO KILL MYSELF GUYS. IM GOIN TO TAKE SHILLARY SMELLS LIKE SHIT PANTS OF SHIT WITH ME. I'M GOIN TO KILL EVERY DEMOCRAT I SEE. I'M GOIN TO GET MYSELF SHIT FACED AND PISS ON ANY WOMAN THAT WALKS MY WAY AND WHEN THE POLICE COME ILL QUIETLY LET MYSELF GET ARRESTED BUT THEN I'LL SUMMON KEK AND HE'LL TAKE ME AWAY FROM ALL THE PAINE BUT THEN ILL LOOK AT KEK AND ASK "WHY KEK WHY LORD WOULD YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN" AND THEN KEK WOULD HOLD ME AND WHISPER "pl be my ai gf" AND THEN I REALIZE KEK WAS A FUCKING LEAF THIS ENTIRE TIME AND IT WAS RIGGED FROM THE BEGINNING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All my CTR work paid off! My life meant something. Fuck you drumpf fucks. XD

Finally I can cash in all my Good Girl Points for shilling on Sup Forums yayy!~

I am literally shaking as I type this. My wife's son asked me if he will have to get rid of his 30-06. If you voted for Hillary then remove me from you're friends list. I don't want to be friends with people who support TERRORists, illegal Immigrants and are LBGT+BBQ. People like you are the reason why I made the RIGHT choice and didn't go to LIBTARD university.

boy i sure hope i survive nuclear winter

She'll still be indicted before the presidential inauguration, still some podesta's emails, wait for the deceember surprise

FPBP

Also, checked.