For you anons still in high school who else wore a trump shirt to their school in light of Trumps victory?

For you anons still in high school who else wore a trump shirt to their school in light of Trumps victory?

it was great, lots of hilldawgs saying fuck you to my face, calling trump a retard. Only to have me laugh in their fucking face to taunt them with the fact that he won and there is nothing they can do but deal with it for the next four years.

Also lots of friends and other people loving that I brought the trump shirt.

who else got IRL salt from libbies today?

pic related is me, dabbing on dem democucks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

underage b&

If you are not 18+ then get out

You're going on vacation soon, but god bless you, underage user. God bless.

lmao

nice swag bro
keep shakin ya dick playboi

I dont fucking care trump just won I'm so happy ban me

Stay fly baby boi.

>mfw I'm getting salty libtard tears from all over the Internet for saying I voted for Trump

I've never felt this happy in my life.

>dabbing
>dem
>ya boi

You realize you're no better than the niggers we want out right?

>no fun allowed

Fuck you I was 16 when watching trump go down the escalator and 17 when I watched him win, I was 12 when the Zim Zam showed he cannot get flammed. I dug through Wikileaks and posted like the rest of you.

>fun means acting like a subhuman
ok kiddo

Also I wore my MAGA hat and triggered about three fourths of my school

"I'm an edgy natsoc who thought Trump was gonna be annuduh Shoah"

>dabbing
Kill yourself you piece of shit normalfag

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Shkreli is cute. CUTE!

kek uwot m8? I support Trump to the fullest, I just hate niggerish behavior, especially when exhibited by what should be superior whites. Be proud of what you are, don't imitate apes. Fucking normie.

>dabbing
wtf do u tell your friends about this secret club?

Im at work, getting deathglares for my maga hat. I bought it after I voted.

God dammit I just realized I missed an opportunity to wear my MAGA hat to class today. fuckkkkk dude it would have been so god damn funny. There was legit people crying in my 8AM classes and a Trump hat would've just been a nice fuck you since I don't have the balls/ I am not socially retarded enough to actually say fuck you to crying girls.

You think it would still be cool if I wore it tomorrow?

This salt will last quite some time, my friend

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

I honestly don't even regret checking in on reddit for the last moments of the election. Probably the biggest meltdown I've ever seen. They are even back to riding bernie sander's ass lmao

>nigger posing
You are part of the fucking problem

>implying that was the intention
niggerlover

I feel you dude but chances are you aren't really going to be affected much by his policies since you won't even be out of college during his presidency. Although everyone is going to benefit from illegal immigrants getting BTFO. I really hope he somehow finds a way to deport all of them. Came here fair and square and people call me racist for supporting a candidate that wants to fuck people for getting the same benefits as me but without all of the extra shit I had to do. Wish I had a Hillary supporter friend I could rag on but I don't hang out with dumbasses lmao.