Obama might actually pardon Hillary

nypost.com/2016/11/09/white-house-open-to-a-clinton-pardon/

Positive: admission of guilt
Negative: no jail for Hillary

Great. Whether she's jailed or not doesn't matter. I'd say not jailing her because of the efforts of Obama will expose their cadre for the corrupt piles of shit they are.

He didn't say anything. He's just covering his own ass with a tough question; which by the way is his entire job.

Do you think a pardon is the preferable outcome for people like me who hate Clinton?

I'd like to see her in jail.

Yeah this is too vague. I honestly don't know if he would have the audacity to do this. It's an admission of wrongdoing on Clinton's part.

Just fucking pardon her and let her be. She can be allowed to go while Trump can stay busy making sure this shit doesn't happen again. While I'd like to see her in jail as well, I think Trump has bigger fish to fry than going after her,

I'm saying that even if you lose, you win. If she gets locked up, you win, if she doesn't get locked up because of some last minute bullshit, their putrid establishment gets even more exposed for the bunch of corrupt cunts they are,

>putting a 68 year old alcoholic woman who can barely make it up the stairs on her own in prison
its not happening burgers, but it's ok, she'll die sad

I don't want her jailed I want her charged and convicted publicly
and I want it bad enough to make sure she can't come back to campaign for warren in 2020

after that as long as she fucks off never to return I'm happy

I hope the Democrats get their shit together in 2020.

If he did that he'd increase his chances of being shot on the way to the store by 25%.

He's doing it so they don't find stuff about him when they investigate further.

I think she's already in her own personal hell of failure.
We need to focus on maga now.

I'd rather see all the people who let her be corrupt go to prison

Looking at you, Comey.

Reddit tier faggot logic. Everything in DC is a power play. Investigate the fuck out of her, expose every dirty little secret. Destroy her foundation, her powerbase, smear shit all over Soros, Chelsea, and anybody else. At the last possible moment you pardon her, along with any of your allies that need a get out of jail free card (Gen. whathisname that Trump keeps going on about going to jail.) Dems can't bitch too much about partisan pardons early in Trump's term. Alternatively, use it as a bargaining chip for confirmations...always need those.

His "legacy" is ruined because of Obamacare and because he campaigned for her despite knowing she's a criminal. Not giving it to her would be the only thing he could do to redeem himself.

Can't pardon til a conviction, which will be a while.

Funny thing though. She can't be pardoned if she hasn't been charged with anything. I.E. If Lynch doesn't pull her in front of court, before Trump nominates Gowdy as AG, she's fucked.

for her to be pardoned, she'd need to be charged with a crime and found guilty FIRST.

If they can do that under 70 days, they might have a chance.

I doubt they'd be able to fully explore the depth of her crimes in that time, though.

Additionally, Trump can revoke a pardon granted by Obama and take her straight to trial, including using her admission of guilt against her.

Clinton's smartest move is to leave the country for a non-extradition country before 1/20/17, or bend the knee before Trump and beg forgiveness.

Let's keep up the pace guys, there would be much kek to see her rot to death in a supermax prison

it's fucking nothing, the press secretary didn't say anything substantial, and trump still has prosecution on the table, it probably depends on what the FBI comes up with

Yeah I'd love for her to go to jail, but I want a wall built and other shit that actually effects the country done even more.

Impeach Obama

JAIL.

this is good for trump, it gives him a better chance of bringing former hillary supporters into the fold if he has an excuse to not throw her in jail.

So the Clintons are done either way, huh? Sounds good to me. I'd rather see them all behind bars, but the ruination of their name is good enough for me.

PARDON ASSANGE

There's no such thing as a preemptive pardon. She would need to be convicted of a crime first. And then she could be charged with a different crime after Obama's term is over.

No.

A message needs to be sent to others that her money laundering and corruption of office for personal gain will not be tolerated.

She NEEDS to be jailed so all her followers can see who she really was and the bullet that America just dodged.

Fantastic

Clinton won't go to jail which is a bummer but she will be the next Nixon and we will see Obama make one last major blemish on his legacy before he leaves.

Rejoice, the Republicans will control the country for the next century.

Wrong. President can pardon any time, even before charges are filed.

People should pay for their crimes

Wrong.

No, you can pardon before guilty.
Its happened before.

If Obama pardons her is there anything Trump can do to unpardon her?

Why jail her? Let her free. All she ever anted was to be president and now she has nothing.
Thats her punishment. She has to live in this society wandering around with everyone knowing that she was a failure.

That's not an issue

Let obama pardon her for bengazi the money laundering and all this crap we know about

But trump can jail her ass for all the shit we don't even know about

Just imagine the public outrage if trump releases what obama has pardoned her for

Either way it's going to be fucking mint

she can still choose to die from a heart attack while driving her to prison.

If she gets pardoned Trump could have her prosecuted for the plethora of other things she's done

>she's old and frail

Should've thought of that when she committed the crimes.

She needs to be publicly convicted and jailed as an example of an elite not getting away with their crimes.

2024 is better trump might need the 8 years to do all we want him to do

but after that yea I'd probably want a moderate dem to be next somebody like a jim web instead of a warren or another far leftist I think our country works best when we switch regularly but not every term that's just a tug-war

Checked.

Treason shall not be pardoned.

I want her to be pardoned for the sole purpose of the total collapse of the "Democratic Reagan" and his party of corrupt special interests. If Obama acknowledges that Hillary commuted a crime, but because they were buddy-buddy, excused her for it, forget about 2020, because the Democratic party would already be over to Libertarians.

Crush both their """"legacies"""" at once.

Where does the Democrat party go? Unions ditched them last night. That was a coup in MI and WA.
The Clinton wing that has ruled since 96 is dead and gone and they did jack shit to appeal to liberals.
They are fucked. Theere is no one there

How do you pardon someone who hasn't had charges brought against them? This is too sweet because they refused to charge her they can't pardon the bitch now trump can do as he pleases!!

64D Zero G water polo

She bet on herself. That's where the 100 million she moved went to.

>Nigger pardons her
>Trump indicts Obongo

But in all honesty, jail is too good for her. She should be hanged from Trump tower and later on her head exposed for all to see.

Fuck this satanist bitch, moloch is shit.

>let her be
why?

Im guessing she has to admit to guilt beforehand

>Based comey waiting until trump is sworn in to charge hillary so obongo cant pardon her

She was about to be potus, a job that draws life force away from the victor. I think she can handle a few years of white collar prison.

>Positive: admission of guilt

You don't have to admit guilt to receive a pardon. It's just for crimes you may be accused of, not things you admit to doing.

Can you imagine the butthurt if she ACTUALLY WENT TO JAIL? Fuck France, this is what we should be memeing for.

It would illegitimise everybody who voted for Hillary and boost the likelihood Trump will be re-elected.

Ford did it with Nixon.
Obama ont do it because Fuck her. She destroyed his legacy and undid all his work.
Remember all those executive orders? Trump cna undo them at a whim.
This is a disaster for the Dems.
Their entire leadership were Clinton toadies. All gone. The base is blaming them for a loss to an enemy they created.
They have lost the house, the senate, the SC. THey have managed to heavily concentrate their support in a few states which they may win overwhelmingly but it counts for shit.
Their rigging that election for her and it paying off killed them. I cant even wrap my mind behind how full of justice this all is.