Brit/pol/ - Wall Edition

>Croydon tram: Five dead and 50 injured after derailment
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37919658

>PM congratulates Donald Trump on his election as the next US President
gov.uk/government/news/pm-congratulates-donald-trump-on-his-election-as-the-next-us-president

>Nicola Sturgeon congratulates Donald Trump less than a year after stripping him of Scottish 'ambassador' role
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/nicola-sturgeon-congratulates-donald-trump-less-than-a-year-afte/

>How can Britain do business with President Trump? Send for Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/how-can-a-shocked-incredulous-britain-do-business-with-president/

>Prosecutors failing to tackle honour crimes due to ‘fear of social unrest’
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/08/prosecutors-failing-tackle-honour-crimes-due-fear-unrest/

>First-time phone-use drivers face points
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37917087

>David Davis pledges to share Brexit thinking with devolved governments
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/09/david-davis-pledges-to-share-brexit-thinking-with-devolved-governments

>Brexit court ruling appeal date set for 5 December
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37913911

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-nigel-farage-job-campaign-eu-ambassador-presidential-administration-a7404136.html
youtu.be/zu9aBznOIC8?t=1097
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup
twitter.com/joseiswriting
talkradio.co.uk/radioplayer/live/talkradio.html?popup=1
bristolpost.co.uk/american-mother-invites-bristol-to-a-candlelit-vigil-at-college-green-tonight-after-donald-trump-win/story-29881401-detail/story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE WUZ ROMANS

i probably haven't stopped smiling since he took the lead in florida desu lads

i cant wait until the don hops on trumpforce one to britain and we figure out some nice trade deal. the eurotears will be glorious. greatness awaits, brits.

Anybody ever listened to bbc alba? I have no idea what that woman is saying but the music is pretty comfy

S T I R
T
I
R I T S

independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-nigel-farage-job-campaign-eu-ambassador-presidential-administration-a7404136.html

>tfw I chickened out on a huge bet on Trump at the last minute

thought I'd scroll down on iPlayer to the bottom of the page where they've always got some humorous bullshit.

when are these kikes going to pay?

AYO CARPE DIEM NIGGA SHEIIIIIIT

they're gonna start talking about a black trumpeter now

>tfw reached voting age in time to vote leave and witness a Trump victory

>Brexit court ruling appeal date set for 5 December
Will a Trump victory make an appeal more likely?

>Tfw all my memes are British and nothing American

Closest I have. Anyway greentext time

>Listen to Radio 4 on drive to work this morning
>Expert literally compared Trump to Hitler within 20 seconds of being live on the air
>Host calls him out asking if he really is comparing the events to the rise of the Nazis
>"Yes I am, for Jews like myself we know the signs"

Any brit/pol/ers here do any /SpaceExploration/?

As autistic as it sounds, I chuck on a pith hat and go around exploring solar systems in E:D and Space Engineers

Had to go to bed at around 1 am Brit time because of wage-cucking in the morning. Woke up in the middle of the night a few times and turned on the TV, in my stupor I thought Hillary had won. What a fucking great surprise when I woke up. Still feel like I missed out by not staying up you guys, but what a privilege it has been to have shitposted alongside you all...

AYYOOOO HOLDIUS UP
*adjusts gladius*

>Across the world, the Index captures a notable "Commonwealth Effect". The Commonwealth delivers greater prosperity, and greater prosperity given its wealth, than the global average.

>This Commonwealth Effect transcends wealth. We see the developed Commonwealth "Anglosphere" bloc of New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom deliver greater prosperity than any comparable bloc, including the Nordic area and Western Europe. In Africa, Commonwealth members together outperform the Sub-Saharan average in every sub-index.

www.prosperity.com/feed/commonwealth-effect-free-markets-free-people-strong-society

US - UK - RUSSA mega alliance when?

>Croydon getting discussed for the first time on /brit/Pol
>7 dead half a mile from my house
Can we still talk about Westfield?

Soon.

this is so blatant i'm almost shocked

10 days before my birthday.

kekkekke is a bountiful god

based colonies

Fuck me dead the kikes are squirming.

>that rhodesia shaped hole

>They got Trump

>We got this

Where did it all go wrong lads?

Fucking christ.

Jews are extremely annoyed over this result

Anyone heard anything more about this 'freedom march' that Farage is organising?

it's an absolutely undeniable agenda against native European men. They very vocally do not want us to exist.

I'VE GOT A BLANK SPACE, RHODIE
AND I'LL WRITE YOUR NAME

>waaahhhh white people didn't vote the way I wanted them to

>When the first thing you vote for is UKIP and then shortly after the Brexit.

youtu.be/zu9aBznOIC8?t=1097

hitler was right

Totally developed a crush on Amanda Walker of Sky News in the last few months, lads.

Trumpist Protectorate of New Rhodesia WHEN?

U OK hun?

ANGLO PRIDE WORLDWIDE.

>People pay license fees for this

>Born too late to explore the seas
>Born too early to explore the stars
>Born just in time to fight in the Meme Wars

>Implying she won't just arse kiss and go along with most shit he says.
If she starts being all friendly with Trump it will make her more popular. She know the way the political climate is, she won't just ignore that.

tbf i still haven't slept other than a small nap since pollling day.
Fair comment.

Very measured and proportionate. Just what you'd expect from our educated betters.

Im running on a healthy balance of cider and energy drinks and a bit of vodka

Literally shaking. I think it's Hypotrumpia.

holy fucking lel

Yeah, he is organising a march on the day of the court ruling down in London.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup Forums-celebrated-trumps-victory/

kek

fucking bristol
shame of the west country

*epic Howard Shore score*

>Spend all year being a proud atheist
>Turn to God the minute things get difficult

Such is life in California

When will Jews learn not to play with meme magic? The more they treat everything like a shoah, the more a real shoah is going to happen.

She is a bit of a qtπ m8

Are Nige calling in on James Whale's TalkRADIO show right now. He's so bloody happy.

Is there a more cancerous show than The Last Leg?

Even now they're dismissing all Trump supporters. They'll never learn.

When did "the left" stop giving a shit about white working class people? Is there a moment that can be pinpointed?

>tfw you were apart of a shitposting memefest of frog worship over the past year that elected Donald J Trump into office.

what a fucking grand time to be alive.

4th December is the Austrian Presidential Election, it's going to be a wild couple of days

>Is there a moment that can be pinpointed?
blair

"Yes I am, for Jews like myself we know the signs"

you goyim are too stupid to see these things only us supreme jews can see

00s ie blair

Anyone going?

They don't learn. That's why they get their comeuppance every single century.

Got some new Zulu OC lads. Re-posting in case you missed it:

if they can't learn from losing two very prominent votes this year using the same sneering and smearing tactics then frankly they're beyond saving

>Constantly belittle the white working class spamming rayciss ad homs
>Wonder why they don't play ball
Gee wew lad who'd a thought it

At ease soldier. You've done a fine job.

Who are we rooting for? I haven't the foggiest about Strayan politics.

>"That Obama creature, loathsome character"

Yes Nige!

Those on the left really have been ignorant in ignoring the massive divide in society, whilst they live in their little bubbles.

And when people vote against that tiny little bubble, they brand them as racist, bigoted and uneducated.

The cognitive dissonance these people possess is mind boggling.

It's a fucking dive isn't it? They should go jump off that bridge they love so much

>they actually banned st georges day

Feels great to have been alive during 2016.

maximum bants

Which of you Meme Anons is making the Cure Wojak?

Thanks lad. Your dank memes are appreciated.

Anyone else browsing /leftypol/? Watching them scramble for answers is pretty fun

Oh my god Nige is laughing so much in this interview. I've never heard him this happy! I'll try and cap this later.

>your'e

link?

Oh that's me I'll start now lad. Post the image you want me to meme.

I caught a bit of it one night when they were talking about UKIP and aussie fag was obviously treading on eggshells when talking about Raheem. Didn't want to be racists so he just talked about how he tellls people to "fuck off" on twitter

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup Forums-celebrated-trumps-victory/
We actually changed history lads, meme magic is real! It has been an honour serving with you goys.

this faggot needs to be the first one on the boat home

twitter.com/joseiswriting

Good post lad

talkradio.co.uk/radioplayer/live/talkradio.html?popup=1

He's just finishing now.

I really don't see how this year can ever be topped
especially given what a horrifying maelstrom of leftist degeneracy 2015 was

>Blair

No, no, no. Don't give him more credit than he deserves. The left abandoned the working class on the 23rd of December, 1965 -- and the man to blame is Roy Jenkins.

That Bristol vigil: bristolpost.co.uk/american-mother-invites-bristol-to-a-candlelit-vigil-at-college-green-tonight-after-donald-trump-win/story-29881401-detail/story.html

>"Like most people I was worried because the polls were showing it was going to be close, but I was completely shocked when I got up this morning and having to explain to my kids that Donald Trump won was really, really upsetting for me and them," she said.

>"His campaign has very much been based on hatred, and if he can't be responsible for his own Twitter account, then how can he be responsible in the most powerful office in the world?" she added. "If he runs the country like he ran his campaign rallies, where people were beaten up and mocked, then America will be a very, very difficult place to live."

>The candlelit vigil will aim to bring together shocked Bristolians, whether they are from America originally or not. "I don't have an agenda, I just had this emotional feeling that I needed to do something, something that can bring people together," added Sara, who has lived in Whitehall, Bristol, for ten years.

lol

Thanks lad

another croydannon what area? addo here.

What a thrill....
With shitposts and shilling through the night

I've been in these threads for 12 hours now.
Me on the right.

I live too far and have work so I can't go. I am not sure how many people will go. The Trump victory might motivate more people.

>Last Leg slagging off Trump and Brexit voters

When will they learn that poking us with sticks only makes us more powerful.

Top lad

>Smart and sensible comment is posted
>Ignored just like every other one on Brit/pol/

Your knowledge is wasted here