Go to them, Sup Forums

Go to them, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-09/private-prison-stocks-are-surging-after-trump-s-win
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca1YIuXNJOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying Trump voters want non-white non-mental illness friends

>LGBTQABCDEIG
>female
>Black
Latino
>Muslim

they should already know why they dont matter

I don't have those kind of friends, but you already knew that I'm guessing.

I was celebrating with a woman friend during the whole ordeal. She was arguably more excited than I was.

Iraqi here

they don't matter because the fact that they say they are american while threatening to leave when trump is elected voids them of any opinion

>friends

My face I am a homosexual black female from brazil, from muslim religion and voted trump

I have a female latina friend, do I get x2 points? Would it go up to x3 if she was gay? Or is this additive?

C'mon centaur

I don't have any friends like that anymore because they've long ago stopped talking to out of hatred for my political beliefs.

Here is my explanation:

Muslims, go eat a dick, we do not want your racist woman hating pedophile terrorist cult in this country.

LGBTWTFBBQ, We are keeping you safe from the sand niggers.

Women, we are keeping you safe from the sand niggers.

Latinos, if you are here legally congrats, if not go back.

Blacks, you just had Obama for 8 years, now it's our turn.

>LGBT+, female, black, latino/a, Muslim
>my friends

These two groups of people have no overlap.

>Having LGBT+, female, black, latino/a or muslim friends

But what if I'm not a cuck?

Rolland

Talking to me*

Also self check

LEts see a qt

I fucking love you

>I hate you just like my hate for coffee

>having lgbt black latino muslim and female friends
It's like im a normalfag liberal or something

They both voted trump and have been promoting for him pretty hard.

>Telling people who i voted for

Ha

checked

I've never seen most of these types in real life and I've never had such a friend
>including females

kotrljam

>latino

>female

got nothing better to do lol

I think first I'd gave to explain to the female, LBGT, black and latino why the muslim is beheading all of them.

Why do these people think Trump hates them so much?
Trump appears to like pretty much everyone as long as they're legal American citizens.

My FB is full of people crying about how dangerous it is for them to even leave the house. What? He wont even be sworn in until January.

I don't have an inherent issue with any of these groups even though I hate Islam.

I don't. They need to prove me their worth.

Fucking self-entitled whiny bitches

>no lgbtwtfbbq friends
>female friends voted trump
>blacks I know don't care
>latino friends support trump/don't care
>no muslim friends

What now?

Kek. Im a Russian in Switzerland. I've had friends all over the world. All my latino friends support Trump. I have friends that are both American/Mexican dual nationals that support Trump. I have gay friends that support Trump. And I know some qt American girls that support Trump. This post is bullshit.

here we go

I'm damn well hard pressed to find anyone here that doesn't support Hillary, minority or otherwise.

It baffles them when I talk positively about Trump, especially since they won't stop posting OP's god damned image on my facebook.

>The current year
>Having friends

Already explained to a Hispanic, black, and female friend why. They voted for him too. That and I don't have any moslems, or fags for friends.

Tough shit.

>Implying I have any of those
Why the fuck do you think I supported Trump?

None of my friends are faggots.

>lgbt+
if you genuinely believed shillary cared more about you than trump, i have a bridge id like to sell you

>female
same as the lgbt. solidarity based "muh vuhginuh" should be grounds for chemical sterilization

>black
after 2 years of rioting, killing your own people, and trying to show youre the victims of this country shows youre just full of shit

>latino/latina
the only hispanics i know are legal citizens that all primarily speak english. they arent going anywhere

>muslim
>implying i dont want to see these barbarians bombed into oblivion as their archaic religion turns to scattering ash in the wind

Trump has no issue with black people and lgbts.

I have a black lesbian friend and she voted for Trump. Does she not matter to herself?

>implying any of them are my friends

>Russian
>Swiss
>latino friends

?????????

rorr

On the brighter side, private prison stocks are spiking! I hope you invested OP!

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-09/private-prison-stocks-are-surging-after-trump-s-win

>special snowflakes
lel
>females
already equal
>blacks
stupid jigaboos and blm
>latino
illigals
>muslims

if not my doctor than its a terrorist

they should know why we dont like them
also checked

rolling now

YES MOAR TEARS
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca1YIuXNJOE
DEY BE CURIN CANCER
AYOO

implying I have friends

This won't end well

International school bro. I have friends any country I go. And Im extremely grateful for the opportunity.

Truth

i voted for trump but have only 1 friend who is white

pretending to not roll

53% of white women voted Trump because the're no longer connected to intersenctional feminism (aka, white genocide).
Blacks had higher supprt for Trump than any republican before. I don't understand why Trump is so horrible for gays.
I am bisexual, so I'm part of the LGBT+ community, and I wholeheartedly supported Trump.
>Muslim friends
I don't have any muslim friends. I know a few muslims, but they're basically atheists, which is fine. Fuck Pisslam. This religion has no place in our countries.

rell

>lgbtwtfbbq
I'm literally fucking my bf in celebration tonight

>tfw Latina gf voted for Gary Johnson

> I didn't get what I wanted

ITS CAUSE NO ONE CARES REEEEEEEE

Rolland

she is not only a qt but also very based

rowlan

Why would anyone prefer mental illness in their friends?

>even liberals got sick of all the extra letters and just made it LGBT+ now

o i am laffin