We need a new eyes wide open thread

EYES WIDE OPEN Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736
web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc
maps.org/news-letters/v12n1/12103shu.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Shulgin
youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59104
educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula4chap.shtml
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24445
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56322
pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211202682x1200689022/aol?redir=
games.com?ncid=emlcntusgame00000001)
classics-l.lsv.uky.narkive.com/Q42Y0ahx/the-boy-who-read-between-the-lines
beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MKBreeders/conversations/topics/6715
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16884
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796085225394536448
3fyb44wdhnd2ghhl.onion/ib/
zw3crggtadila2sg.onion/imageboard/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1307
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Books_of_the_East
bostonmagazine.com/2012/07/the-loved-one-crime/
topix.com/forum/business/rubber-plastics/T91CUGOVQJ93E8864
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59243
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3381
ektafoundationusa.org/main/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump we can't let this go stale lads.

Bumpy

bump
old thread:

DISCORD INVITE CODE:
qFNk27m

>Decent Archive:

pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

>3 MINUTE SUMMARY:

new leaks:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

CHECK THE NYT MAILS IN THE NEW DUMP!!!

OLD OP POST START
>Decent Archive:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7 (embed)

It is recommended you arm yourself only for legal self-defense if you are reading these threads. Violence and illegal acts are not supported by the imageboard of peace Sup Forums but defending yourself against getting "suicided" is a good idea.

3 MINUTE SUMMARY:

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

>Kids in the pool as "entertainment"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

>Rachel C(hild)handler (Bill Clinton's ex-"girlfriend" from her teenage years and now well connected socialite elite)
>Jeffrey (((Epstein))) (owner of Little St. James Island which has a wierd moloch temple on it)
>P. Diddy (Dave Chappelle called this 12 years ago)
>Eminem (Jay Electronica exposed and RC allegedly has pics as a 15 year old with him)
>Comet "Pizza" and "Ping Pong" (social media accounts filled with extremely suspicious activity)
>Clintons (connected directly and indirectly to all of this)
>Possibly Trumps (not likely but Ivanka is possibly pictured on RC's tumblr while Trump has been to (((Epstein)))'s pedo-island before)
>Many more including (((Hollywood))) stars

Eyes Wide Open Music Video:m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc

This is some Eyes Wide Shut/True Detective kind of shit. What will be seen here cannot be unseen. You have been warned. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

>in mkultra they started to use lsd to see if it would have the ability to control ones mind
>but tests showed that is was way too unpredictable to be used in ways to control people
>innitially they thought it was the key to the mind and control over it but what if it wasnt the key to controlling it
>imagine people who have been subjected to guided DID their entire life
>the cycle of obbsession with clouds the mind into an ever continuing loop/cycle of obsession
>imagine you introduced lsd a drug which alters your state of mind to the point where you have trouble discerning reality and illusion
>these people who have been subjected to guided DID could possibly have a chance of breaking that cycle

please dont discredit this as just crazy thinking but i only bring this up because i have experimented lightly with phsycadelics

part 2

>the mind essentially goes crazy on lsd, you no longer think coherently in the way you used to before
>it is litterally like hitting a reset switch on how to think
>now obviously people that have been conditioned longer than others wont break away that easily
>in some ways the brain may have been re-wired to a point that this conditioning cant be entirely broken no matter how many times you hit that reset switch
>especially those who have been conditioned since birth, but there are always lost causes that you cant save. a part of reality not everyone can deal with
>but in the lucky case the administering of lsd to someone who has been conditioned could break that cycle of obsession
>my reason for this is simple, DID is induced by trauma of the psyche. it creates a hang point that essentially the brain is continuesly tied too
>the brain always has to come back to this point regardless because the brain is a biological computer and stores all this data
>lsd just may possibly be the key to being able to reverse for those lightly or moderatly affected by guided DID

now how did i come to this conclusion?
crazy dude told me on the street corner?
read it on the internet?
government level disinformation?
nope none of that.

Related:
Alexander Shulgin

Trust me OP, they do it to thousands if not millions of children each year and are rewarded with all kinds of slaves who do their jobs magnificently. Anything from murder, to sex slave to courier to you name it. And they aren't quivering heaps of jello. They are upstanding members of society sometimes, who when triggered can perform super human tricks if necessary. I believe that almost everyone in the hierarchy (illuminati) is mind controlled from the top on down. I always laugh and say if we could only get to the top guy and destroy him, the rest would come down like dominoes.

Athletes are famous for being mind controlled. LeBron is so obviously a victim, it's sad. The things they can make LeBron do are so against the nature of competitiveness, so against his desire to win sometimes, that he has to have been traumatized. Rumor also has it that he has to submit to being sodomized every so often in order to play the game.

bump!

part 3

i came to this conclusion because i went through traumatic experiences of my own, each time something traumatic happened it created a new person
not physicaly obviously but mentally it created an individual, a split of the self into multiple "selfs" though each varrying to the other
ever since i dropped tabs my mind has functioned differently from there out, the realization of the cycle in my mind came to me while tripping
but i didnt understand why that was what had come from my trip why did "Cycle" take such a precident?
>How DID functions almost makes me absolutly sure that what happened while my mind while under the effect of hallucinagenics allowed for a break in the cycle
the reason cycle became so prevelant was the realization while tripping that the mind loops, where you are cognitivly doesnt matter if you are in a cycle becuase you will always loop back to that point
but lsd might just be the key to breaking that chain that ties you to the point of returning in the cycle

>tl;dr CIA thought lsd was the key to mind controll when in reality it was the key to breaking conditioning

Creating a single, hidden alter likely used for a single purpose and unable to function beyond the scope of that programming in a meaningful way. You've seen alters on television - what purpose would 'creating' a 7-year-old child in an adult serve? Would it not be a counter-productive outcome?

Before you go into schitzhophrenic shit like this, please provide evidence. hard one, from pizza ping pong for example.

maps.org/news-letters/v12n1/12103shu.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Shulgin

I read his books and I remember that he talked about the Owl Club, it's not directly related to Podesta but we have proof it's real.
The most incriminating proof we have is the alex jones tape and the
Nixon tapes
youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

We can say now the world is run by FUCKING FAGGOTS

Guys, in the new mails I found more evidence for human trafficking

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59104

its hard to read though, seems about ending human trafficking in the US? Still trying to connect it, maybe you can help

And more clarity: sexual slavery is big business and it is completely removed from any form of Speculum-based Outcome. It makes zero sense to spend millions on a single being for the purpose of sexual slavery, especially when it isn't necessary. Think about it. Apply some logic. in WWII upstanding, proud women would sell their bodies for food. This is called Punishment/Reward Behavioral Training, not MK Ultra, SRA, Speculum, Monarch, or DID. you don't need to spend 10-months programming a sex slave. You just have to put in place a punishment/reward system for expected behavior and dampen hope. Easily achieved with a cell, a whip, and a bowl of porridge. No therapist required.

To add to this: performers aren't 'sold'. They are far too valuable to be pimped to some uncontrolled variable. Risk is taken of course and they are gifted at times for the sake of diplomacy.

+

guys, what did i just read?
+
+
+
+

Is the UN really satanic and worships lucifer?

read

read
read

Children are much easier to manipulate than adults

Also discussed in the last thread.
This is all so sick, also the conspiracy "theories" existed for that already. Now it get leaked like the "theories" about the NSA.

no. they have been talking about moloch numerous times, but this is just pedophilia.

also moloch =/= satan

desu they alaways said that satanic rituals are actualy done by the elites and child pedo rings go up to the elites.. check out Jimmy Savile in the uk

2225 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
To: [email protected]
Subject: We weren't expecting this

Need a break from hearing about human trafficking?
Were you expecting something different?
Do we have your name wrong?"
You are receiving this email because you are an important part of the solution to
ending human trafficking.
Stay tuned this summer for more insights into what human trafficking looks like in the US. For now, I just needed to say thank you for making this Friday extra special.
Wow. We weren't expecting this reaction. In under 24 hours we have reached our goal of $10,000. Thank you.

This is a really good website with a huge amount of information on the satanic mind control system these people use

educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula4chap.shtml

Anyone here been on any Random image boards on the darknet lately? It might interest you.

>We have provided treatments to children worldwide including kids from Dubai and Israel

>use high-specialized behavioral approached (please don't be MKUltra)

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/24445

HRC is personally linked to this. :(

cap it and post it

Moloch/Satan= Saturn=666
Saturn Death Cult

what's going on down there?

Sorry, forgot to end the sentence correctly:
>existed for that long already now it got all proven real

sorry I'm just waking up to this information I thought that when they are occult and worship moloch thats just another name for lucifer

bullshit, fuck off back to /x/ with your supreme knowledge of archaic gods.
You are wrong.

Moloch was never in any way connected with Lucifer.

So, I need someone to look at this and tell me if I'm just being crazy, or if this may be something... It all started with this email: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56322
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:13:25 To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] Subject: Brennan John, Brennan is interested and thinks he can sign forms. can he proceed as proposed below? **************Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites, no registration required and great graphics – check it out! (pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211202682x1200689022/aol?redir= games.com?ncid=emlcntusgame00000001)
Ok? That's a pretty glaringly horrible breach of protocol if they're using some sort of code. I mean, not only did the original message imply that the random link below contained important information, but podesta later confirms it by responding with Yes.
There are quite a few seemingly nonsensical emails in podestas inbox, usually containing links that only seem like genuine urls as long as you don't look at them too hard.
You can find quite a few of them by just searching for "games.com".
I didn't have any luck trying to load "games.com?ncid=emlcntusgame00000001". However, doing a google search for "emlcntusgame00000001" turned up a couple of very sketchy yahoo groups and various other websites.
The first one I found was this: classics-l.lsv.uky.narkive.com/Q42Y0ahx/the-boy-who-read-between-the-lines Go ahead and read it. More nonsensical conversations that stress the importance of "reading between the lines". This next one made me a little uncomfortable: beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MKBreeders/conversations/topics/6715
SOMEONE NEEDS TO APPLY THIS TACTIC TO ALL THE EARLY PODESTA EMAILS!!!!! The ones that made people say shit liek "damn these peopel get a lot of spam"

This shit is 100% real. There is a code in the spam. The spam is the same spam that was used in shitty online game spamrooms in the mid-00's. They have hidden in plain sight, and then switched over to email because it's "more secure" but they didn't change their code. They hide codephrases in the URLs of legitimate spam, the URLs go to real places and it all looks fine. The codephrases are then SEO'd to get you to yahoo chat groups where they talk in code, see above:

thats a good fucking find!!!

reformat this gay post so it's readable

More luzzatto, connection to EU web?

And she traced her interest in child development to her days at Yale Law School, when she said she took a year to study at the Yale Child Study Center, observing clinical sessions. More recently, Clinton Foundation research alerted her to the number of connections in a newborn’s brain. “These early years are a period of great opportunity and vulnerability,” Clinton said...

(You)

thats a good fucking find!!!

reformat this gay post so it's readable

I am too much of a gay newfag to even know how to properly quote you let alone format a post let alone REformat a post. I am sorry =(

I guess that's really just random spam which aol attaches to every mail by webmail?
The original mail was removed it seems.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ABOUT

there's so many things involved in this conspiracy theory that it makes no sense.

People are ordering pizza asking for "12 to 14" slices with sausage and some without sausage. I'm not posting a screen cap here but you can go on the most popular imageboard on the darknet and see for yourself.

Original message in source version:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16884

guess the mail was just fucked up HTML.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59104

Once you run it as an HTML you get exactly this:

The election is over. No one cares anymore.

Fuck of no. it's not real spam read the fucking post. Read the fucking email. The email says "Can brendan follow as I show below" and podesta says "yes". The only fuckign thing below is spam, so either they're fucking stupid (they're not) or the spam is actually not spam (it's not). If you follow the term at the end of the spam it takes you to a creepy ass yahoo group taht tells you to "read between the lines" and another one called "MKBreeders" hmmm that sounds ilek MKULTRA but for babies

related for safe keeping
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796085225394536448

On top click "view source" scroll down, you will see that there is the original mail.

>Moloch was never in any way connected with Lucifer
What can I read, where can I find out more about this?

T H I S
H
I
S

3fyb44wdhnd2ghhl.onion/ib/

zw3crggtadila2sg.onion/imageboard/

wtf, i went to the site, clicked on a game, an add popped up for a chat, said 17 members chatting then jumped to 18. i clicked on sign up and now i'm here. im too paranoid to click anything

Even with the rest of the contents it doesn't make sense. "can he proceed as
proposed below?" Show me where in the extended contents of the email where there is a proposal? The only proposal is the spam link. The spam link, if interpreted as a code, gets you to creepy as pedo//MKBreeder yahoo groups.

I'm having trouble with one of the chans down there.

oxwug..........onion

>related?

Podesta rants about ISIS
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1307

Go here: classics-l.lsv.uky.narkive.com/Q42Y0ahx/the-boy-who-read-between-the-lines

And here: beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MKBreeders/conversations/topics/6715

And then serach for more terms in teh spam from the early podesta emails. The ones that made everyone go "hey these guys have a ton of spam hahaha!"

>emlcntusgame00000001
I can't search on the narkive.com site..

Moloch was a semitic god, who shares a few traits with satan. He is merely the god of fire.

Satan/lucifer is a indo-european god, who has his roots in zoroastrianism and sumerian religion and was later displayed quite distorted by christians.

Just google search the term "emlcntusgame00000001" and all the other ones from the spam. Hopefully they haven't been burned yet.

Dont use the word - it means the enlightened

The triangle is manifestation into physical reality
Pyramid brings the manifestation into 3D space
The eye represents the third eye (the minds eye)

So what you have in your eye/what you are focusing on/visualising is what manifests

Pyramid cut off at the top is a symbol for air which corresponds with thoughts

Nothing groundbreaking in this but dont focus your attention on (((them))) - it will feed energy.

Just like meme-magic.

Also you might want to alter your perception of reality a bit brah, pretty sad world you live in.

as within as without

forgot:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Books_of_the_East

try this for a start

MK Breeders.

Last thread there was talk, where Spirit Cooking is cooking with kids minds.breeding them to something.

And Chef John Podesta is BREEDING NEW DOUGH FOR OUR NEXT PRESIDENT (HILLARY) WHEN ASKED IF HE HAS ANY TIME FOR COOKING TOO IT WAS IN THE NEW LEAKED EMAILS MY GOD

SEEMS THEY ARE MAKING ATROCITIES TO KIDS BY "COOKING" THEM SO THEY GET THESE TRAUMA BASED SHIT LIKE WITH MK IM OUT IM OUT IM OUT I CANT TAKE THIS I GOT JOB TO DO AND LIFE TO LIVE NOT WATCH BABIES TORTURED

CRIES OF THE INNOCENT. HELP US GOD

I found the 'read between the lines' post on that site, and can access it's home page. I just thought it was weird that the search bar didn't work.
I haven't found any more similar spam links yet :/

fag that has been going on there for a long time....

I monitor that site - I believe it's one of the ABC's honeypots

Didn't they say stars and the super famous were brainwashed? Where do disney kids come from...? FBIAnon said all the pedophile rings are linked...

Some day I'll write out the full story of my highschool principal. I've paraphrased it before, but it's at least a few chapters worth. Should be a full documentary.

Here's an article about him that is horrifying, but includes none of the insane shit I know about him (the admin who hired/protected him in my city is a Rockefeller Foundation fucker and has strong ties to the local art scene).

bostonmagazine.com/2012/07/the-loved-one-crime/

He has gangs of former victims hunting him down.

topix.com/forum/business/rubber-plastics/T91CUGOVQJ93E8864

^^^^^ If you want to get involved, check the last post.

And if you want to go down an endless rabbit hole, look into any group with "at risk youth" or "youth leadership" or anything of the sort in its title.

show me

Obama is pushing the tpp on canada and us

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933

Related - not to pizzas but to conspiracy against the american people:

" If I were a Democrat running in MI, OH, PA, etc next year, and I didn't want to be drowned attached to Obama, I would run on it. I could tell you how it could be done, up to talking about how our policy subsidizes a slave labor system that is destroying American families--half slave, half free, etc. Someone is going to figure this out. If Democrats don't do it, Republicans will figure out a toxic xenophobic version that could even turn CA given its history. As I understand it, State helped shut down Geithner's early view delivered in his confirmation testimony on this matter. This new politics is coming, one way or another, including "rough beast" form. Meanwhile: I had lunch yesterday with Philip Bobbitt, who told me he had recently been at the Bohemian Grove and had lunch there with Kis singer and Colin Powell. Powell offered his opinion that if the Democrats do poorly in the mid-term elections, Obama, as he judges him, would quickly reduce the commitment in Afghanistan. That, at least, is Powell's private opinion. I am now on way to NYC, Emmys ceremony tonight (Monday), nominated for the documentary; Max's NY book party; and CGI. Very, very good that the Irish panel has worked out. Sid"

I thought anon5 had some good insight on all this

Correct me if I'm wrong, but nearly everythign fbianon has said has come true yes?

>zw3crggtadila2sg.onion
>Torchan
>/r/
>pic related

what is anon5

amount of slices - age
sausage - if the girl is getting fucked
for you out there who haven't figured it out

Thank you for formatting it. Isnt this strange though? Podesta beeing connected to an organisation with the goal of fighting trafficking? What is odd too is the face that a lot of old links on their website arent there anymore, simply returning 404, but still in googles search index. unluckily, there is no cached version of the sites available.

since it mentioned the 25.07.2014 and the only thing notforsalecampaign has done in 2014 according to wikipedia is launching the Reinvent program in the bay area which should help human trafficking victims to connect to possible employers i think it is relatively safe to assume that Podesta supported that program in some way

We do not want this!!!!

That would allow that murica can sell their chemically enhanced cancer food here

enough of it did that he was either a really smart dude or had some inside info

t. Podesta

Fuck you. Elections are one thing. Putting away child rapists is another. These bastards need to burn. The swamp must be drained.

mentions of cooking and someone said "im in australia happy to chop and shop"

Nearly. We didn't win california, but fbianon also said he was dropping disinformation with the truth to maintain deniability. But yes, he has been very correct.

Basically anon5 periodically comes and drops 'truthbombs.' I've been trying to read some of the archives on him, but cuz of the election, archive has been down.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#

He's either super smart or has inside info. He's someone powerful irl I think.

>zw3crggtadila2sg.onion
Is it safe to access? any pictures i don't want to see?

>rough beast

really makes you open The Holy Bible

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59104
Desu both

Looking forward to it!

Tony, should the plan be Indian cuisine? If yes, I will send you a list of dishes we can decide on, some of which we can make in the pizza oven.. The shopping list will follow.

Trust you received the Army Cook book I sent to you, by now.

Warm regards

Amrita

Anyone else remember the original torchan?

2225 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA, 94107, US

cap related

You're awesome + thanks

Imo the craziest shit is the murder pedo cult ring he mentioned. that shit is real. Like holy-fuckballs-i-thought-clinton-was-evil-but-this-is-next-level-voodoo-psychotic-nazi-shit

Can somone post what FBIanon said?

good shit, aswell

Someone show this guy that Podesta breeding new dough for the next president (IT EVEN HAD THIS SMILEY ,;-) THOSE SICK FUCKS) mail, it is so fucking clear reference and clicks together.

Someone asks from that LOREZZAA WOMAN if John has time to cook (TRAUMATIZE BABIES?;??!?!?!??) in between working and she answers with that moldable dough shit. Now I am out.

Please americans save your children. Please. All jokes aside

It's some twelve year old making up a load of nonsense and, even worse, it's actually given credence by other, presumed, twelve year olds on here.

related: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3381

seconding for the good of this thread

ektafoundationusa.org/main/

Welcome
EKTA origin India; Hindi noun (pronounced ayk-tha): a purposeful unity; solidarity; a melding of people in pursuit of a common cause.

also butterfly-ish logo in browser tab

the ones who were cooking the indian in that mail were supposed to be from it

What if this is some goverment inside joke?