youtu.be/-0BPu5VLX9Y
>Trump Rally in Raleigh NC 11/7/16
youtu.be/uiv2KOpYI3w

prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI
youtube.com/watch?v=zK67m96drVo
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/scotland/1079578/donald-trump-scotland-helped-win-white-house/
periscope.tv/w/1ynJOkVkLYAJR
tunein.com/radio/WSB-750-s1040/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How much of an effect does a right-wing, anti-establishment U.S. presidency have for other right-wing parties around the world? Will we be seeing more political shifts across the world?

I knew when he was sitting at like 197, Hillary was at 131, and there were too many red states still not reported yet for him to lose.

awoo

M A G A
A
G
A

The Pinoy Madman hath spoken.

We're already seeing them.

youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI

Awoo~

Sup Forums - PRESIDENTS OF LOLLERCAUST

Guys...I think I'm already tired of winning.

AWOOOOOOO~
;_; MAGA

>p-please no bully Mr. Trump

I'm so happy for Mike Pence :3

>Pick Tim Kaine, ex Virginia governor, as your VP
>almost lose the state of Virginia

KEK

>Your shitposts didn't make the cut.

Please check out this thread.

Mark Dice
have fun
youtube.com/watch?v=zK67m96drVo

>Trump restores relations with a US ally
>he's not even President yet

Turnbull already endorsed him.
Hopefully now he stops being such a fucking pussy and gets his backbenchers in line.

HEY DRUMPFKINS! GET READY FOR YOUR NOVEMBER SURPRISE!

THERE IS NOW PROOF THAT THE WAGE GAP EXISTS, YOU SEXIST MEME-FUCKS!

it means that finally usa will stop bullying us with the "democracy is threatened in Poland, we must shill LGBT harder there", and instead we might finally get the shit done now, when the president is also conservative

>Cucks and brownies are self-deporting
The memes, Jack!

Reposting

Nonsense. We have so much more winning to do!

AWOOOO MAGA!

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

I thought he hated Trump?

Absolutely

2016 is the year of Trump. The entire year has been nothing but Trump in the headlines, and in the public's conversations.

Why is it that Yuros seem to like Pence a fuck-ton?

>mfw we haven't even formed the deportation force yet
UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

UNDER BUDGET AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

The Clintons' Middle Eastern cronies are likely to be upset. UK and Russia are very pleased. Japan is also a little excited by the news but mostly just because the majority here consider it entertainment. A few are wondering if it will aid the path of Japan gaining nuclear weapons to protect itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/scotland/1079578/donald-trump-scotland-helped-win-white-house/

Based Scotland.

It Dons on me now that we actually just won.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Didn't he call Trump a son of a bitch or something back in the primaries?

>Trump is already causing world leaders to bend the knee and respect our country and it's leadership again

God damn Trump is the man.

It feels like my team won the Superbowl, the World Series and the Stanley Cup all in one night. They played a game 7 against their worst rivals and were down 5-1 but then turned it around and won 5-29 in one of the most historic performances ever in each of those sports.

It's like a dream. I'm expecting to wake up in a hospital bed in the year 2036. I can't believe he pulled it off.

Am i the only one who is literally disgusted by Trump after his win speech? The way he talks about Hilary.

I had a doubts he would ever prosecute her for the countless monstrosities she and her husband have committed, but after the positivity in his speech about her im now convinced he wont.

This is the reality folks, he is just a plant from someone who will fuck you over just like everyone else did. If he wasnt he would go after Hillary, hard, cause thats what the people on the USA want. But he wont, cause he is a spineless piece of shit, and that wont change no matter how many MAGAs you post.

Once i see Hillary and her husband behind bars, i could honestly respect Trump. As of now, there is nothing to respect him over.

>down with USA
OUT OUT OUT FUCKING PESTS

I want that Trump Time magazine. When does it go on sale?

Me too. I would've hated to see him lose.

Wonderful guy.

>Oh shit, he actually won
>i-it was just a j-j-joke

Guys
What about Rick Wilson'a November surprise?
Did we let our guards down too fast?

This absolute mad man

TRUMP WON, HAW HAW

TRUMP WON, HAW HAW

periscope.tv/w/1ynJOkVkLYAJR

Appears about half way through the video

You killed it last night making threads. Thanks senpai!

Erick Erickson's show is on at 5PM ET

Assuming he shows up for it today, it might be interesting.

He was one of the most rabid NeverTrump people out there

>tunein.com/radio/WSB-750-s1040/

That first reply has almost as many thumbs as Sasha the SUCC has comments.

post favorite side characters

He's comfy as fuck and has that American hospitality vibe that makes yanks fun

I have been listening to the looping song all day while drinking withered tears

You did a damn good job yesterday m8

Serious question that sounds stupid:

How can I tell if I'm still alive? I have this fear that the stress of the initial count caused me to stroke out and die and now I'm living in a world of my own creation where everything is perfect. Kind of like how Ash died on the cruise ship in the first season of Pokemon and every episode after that is his adventures in the afterlife.

Well fuck. What do I do with all these memes I made?

Still annoyed that we didn't clinch it, I fucking hate this guy, he's a wet sock

Still feels like a dream

Only Obama I think.

>down with USA
It's like they don't realize why we want them gone

DO OVER, GUYS?

Serious question: is CTR still paying you for (you's)?

No, he called Obama a "son of a whore" last month

Look at him

I HAVE SO MUCH LEFT OVER ENERGY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He's trying to heal the country. It's political talk. He has to do it.

You're thinking of our last President, mate. He's fine with Trump

Because he looks like a President from a fucking movie. We had 8 years of a dude Snapchatting from the Oval Office; they like the idea of a President who looks ready to sit down and address the nation.

This is only the beginning, user

Get some rest, and refill your batteries. Tomorrow, you will wake up in a new world, but we still have work to do

SOMEONE POST TRUMP BANNERS

>iktf

He's got an old-school american vibe

You guys need to stop with the constant butthurt against Russia too.

he's comfy

>He's already realizing China was a mistake

We get France, we can get Germany. Front Nationale nao.

(I just realized I deleted all my original pics of FNfu during a fit of disgust over her disastrous marriage choice.)

200% smug.

The TRUMPhulk trip is legendary, mate. You were fated to get the old one doxxed. You weremeant to wear this one for that last hero-mode push. Atta boy, Crusaderkun! I'm glad I could be here with you for it.

Hone your skills for the mid terms. We have to make the congress and senate even more red.

>American hospitality vibe that makes yanks fun
Aww shucks.

COME ON HOME

you didn't think that would come before the inauguration, did you?

God, I wish they'd call Michigan. Dunno why but I really want to see him over 300.

DID HE FINISH IT

Many people have been BTFOd by Trump, but surely this cuck who ghost wrote Art of the Deal has been BTFO the most?

Is he still a "side" character if he's right behind you?

You're not dead, user. I can assure you this is all real.

you've done god's work for us, my dude

MAGA CRUSADERKUN
MANY THANKS FOR ALL THE THREADS YESTERDAY
FULL RESPECT TO YOU

JOE'S ISLAND HAS BEEN SAVED.

It's okay user, its a hard blue state, the fact we came so close speaks miles.

Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania more than make up for it

that reminds me, have we heard from Little Ben?

Is Biden the anti-christ?

YES! These will be a staple of Sup Forums for the next 4 years.

Ok, now that the election is out of the way, we can get to the main questions.

ALICE OR MIIA???

I'd have to say Alice because soft spot for tsunderes.

(you) deserve this

>sweet talks Hillary
>gets everyone excited about his first term
>she's quietly locked up by the AG and FBI

>goes full fucking crazy
>she runs off to a private island
>everyone mad

WHAT WOULD GET HER LOCKED UP FASTER

>Afraid - They fear your military superiority or your victory progress. They will often comply with anything you want in negotiations.

BTFO