He is gypsy

>he is gypsy
>doesn't look like his father and is mother

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HzUB0Q4h5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He seems pretty ugly

Having red hair is a part of his ugliness

Wait, is a he a gypsy? Romanipen says that they aren't allowed to be with non-gyspies.

He was so ugly that Esmeralda literally betrayed her entire race just to not be with him.

here

They stole the baby, as expected from gypsies

Why would you steal a faulty goods?

to sell it to someone willing to buy

Sell it to the circus, or open a gypsy circus

To make them better beggars.

Esmeralda wasn't Romanian. In the book it's revealed she was stolen by gypsies as a baby.

Geez. Quasi was stolen as a baby, Esmeralda was stolen as a baby... Do gypsies ever just make their own babies?

nah too greedy and selfish for that kind of commitment

His mother & father are brother & sister.

Book also had a scene where Quasi helped Frollo when he tried to rape Esmeralda. And Esmeralda died in the end. And Phoebus was a cheating bastard (and also died). And there was a guy who wanted to fuck a goat.

Book Frollo did almost nothing wrong. Fuck his brother.

I’m pretty sure that last one is based on a real person.

And don’t forget the entire chapter all about the history of architecture, with no real drama or story or involvement with the human characters at all. I know I’ll never be able to forget it.

I like how in the book the two brothers ate named Jean Frollo and Claude Frollo, and in Disney’s movie they mush together all the worst traits from both and name him Jean Claude Frollo.

Yeah. I actually didn't mind that so much, but I really wish they kept Phoebus a scumbag. Esmeralda could have just ended up alone and free, that would have worked as an ending too.

I thought Phoebus' ending was having an unhappy marriage.

Ginger genes skip a generation, right?

This is accurate. The book made a big deal about how Phoebus ended up with the ‘worst end’ because he got married exactly as he had planned to.

The disney version clearly took a big bit of inspiration from the 1939 story, which had the villain be the Judge(just like Disney's movie). In that movie however, the Judge was Jehan(called Jean) while the good and righteous archbishop was Claude.

Speaking of the brothers, anyone else really like the musical version of Bells of Notre Dame with the two?
youtube.com/watch?v=3HzUB0Q4h5c

all gypsies look like that

Reminder that he is also a gypsy