APOLOGIZE

WHITE MEN MUST APOLOGIZE
HOW CAN YOU STAND LISTENING TO THIS youtu.be/lHpLAcnZpjg

cringe material

Leafs must also apologize

All white males across the globe must apologize

The butthurt is so delicious from the libtard ignorant masses collected in idiocy. How glorious...

And they still wonder why whites voted for Trump in overwhelming numbers.

Apologize.

Im glad it isnt in Germany

Apologize.

I'd be surprised if 50% of the posters on this board even knew what DAPA or DACA were, or knew how to interpret US. v. Texas, or could give me accurate and factual bullet points on Hillary or Trump's immigration plans.

I know I'm pissing in the wind, but it's just funny to hear 15 year olds who aren't even from the US spout immigration memes when they have absolutely no concept on the immigration system in the United States.

Post the link to Mark Dice

Sorry, I'm not sorry.

>clapping

That neckless meatball looking beaner crying about being an illegal and saying she is getting deported is glorious. Good riddance.

$0.00 has been deposited into your account

sorry you're estrogen levels are higher than your testosterone

Whats with the mexicans?
Will this dispute ever settled once and for all, or will they always be out for revenge that they lost part of Texas and California?

Look at all those gibs going to school for free because of the color of their skin, complaining about a system that they haven't even paid into. Pay some taxes, compete in the system legally, then we might take you seriously.

Why in the fuck do all SJWs have that same bitchy voice? It's the exact same tone and accent, it's as if it's the same woman always screaming.

Now that Trump is President, I wonder if the shares in gas will rise, if you know what I mean.

Fuck off whiny know it all little bitch

White male here.

On my drive back from work this evening, I was listening to NPR. They had callers calling in about how when they were kids that their parents brought them here illegally. Now they are in their mid to late twenties without official immigration status, worried about how they are going to get deported.All I could think of how nice its going to be with all the extra space with all the illegals gone.

No.

I'm sorry the media played you like a fucking fiddle.

It's too late.

They could have prevented it.

>the tears are delicious

get ready minorites. white might is making a comeback.

White Power

>HOW CAN YOU STAND LISTENING TO THIS

>I'M GOING TO GET DEPOOOOORTED!
I can listen it pretty easily. Feels good.

Don't gloat, us 25-35 are already outnumbered by these fucks. The only reason we won is because of the older demographic. How do we assure that we can maintain control going forward if we don't increase our birth rates?

>I broke the law and now I'm being punished
>FUCK HAVING LAWS AND SHIT
That is how the world works. Not fucking sorry. Pack your fucking bags bitch

>Mfw all the white people are leaving

Kek

STAND STRONG PATRIOT

SJWs and all their antics are going to be much more annoying for the next four years

>I BROKE THE LAW
>POOR ME

They won't have any power. They're living in the reality where their leader is a Republican. Anything that they say will be laughed at.

>is actively breaking the law
>complains about someone who upholds the law

enjoy prison, everyone there thinks the same way as you because you are literally a criminal piece of shit

mmmmmm, tastes good.

Can someone please give me context? I know this is Sup Forums and asking for clarification is forbidden, but what the fuck is going on in the video?

The sheer amount of cancer and stupidity that has been uncovered in the past month brings a tear to my shallow heart.