So, what should the MCU do with Galactus and his Heralds?

So, what should the MCU do with Galactus and his Heralds?

make them a metaphor for muslims
>"we don't really specifically want to kill other beings and view them as inferior it's just our way of life allows that"

Make him tell jokes and do funny shit that's what the MCU is all about.

skrulls are already muslim metaphors

anything. the bar has been set really low.

Quipping Galactus would actually be on the same level as Room, I'd pay to see that

Introduce his daughter who is A CUTE!

Should be the villain an entire phase builds towards. Each movie in a phase would have the villain be a herald of galactus or someone working on his behalf, then an Avengers movie to cap the whole thing off.

I hope we get Lifebringer eventually.

>What is Ego's entire motivation

>I did not eat it, I did naaht
>Oh hi Norrin

Feige is clearly interested in him, since he offered Fox a Daredevil extension in exchange of Galactus and the Silver Surfer, which they rejected.

Maximum cute

Have him job to Tony Stark to show off his new suit.

>LOOK AT THIS DOOD

I'm pretty sure that Tony's new suit is usually the one doing the jobbing.

this is what they should do the coming of galactic one of the most important fantastic four stories ever made

Even as a Daredevil fan, I must say that is retarded

what were they thinking?

despite the humorous tone of the MCU, its more likely that galactus will be used as someone so serious and heavy that it goes all the way back to being funny
similar to surtur, galactus complete and utter lack of humor becomes a joke in itself, as people try to make sick bantz against him, onlt for galactus to return only silence, or talk back to them in the most utterly deadpan voice, as if galactus doesnt register their jokes

Doesn't Fox have those right?

They were thinking
>lets not do work and make an original movie
>lets use the ideas of other people
>these other people's idea we are using is dumb
>lets change it to something simpler

I'd be down for it

Fox belongs to Disney now Friend.

Welcome the Machine.

Like all of Fox? The channel, movies, news and sports?

>Galactus! I've come to bargain.

Not News and Sports, they just sold all their shows and movie rights.

20th Century Fox was put up for sale, Disney and Comcast fought for it, Disney got it.

So Disney owns ABC and Fox now? Like a quarter of network tv?

They were thinking how it really works is too silly. It used to plague cape films.

This right here then Secret Invasion

Arc 2 supervillains, duh.

Silver Surfer movie starring Michael C Hall as Norrin Radd

Weren't they trying to emulate Ultimate Marvel in that movie?

No they don't own the Fox broadcasting network due to a conflict of interest. They do own all of the other Fox networks though (FX, FXX, FX Movies, National Geographic, Sky, etc)

So Disney now owns around 13 tv channels

Then they don't own Simpsons and Gotham and other things on Fox?

Firelord vs Spider-Man when?

The Galactuseses do not eat planets literally with their mouths, Galacta herself in particular is human sized

They own The Simpsons and other shows made by 20th Century Fox Television. Gotham is made by Warner Bros Television but is distributed by Fox broadcasting, meaning Disney doesn't own it.

Isn't it possible for them to change their size?

Yeah but Galacta has literally a single appearance in which she's human size for 100% of it so all this GTS fetish art of her is disingenuous.