PHASE TWO OF TRUMP MEME CAMPAIGN GET IN HERE ANONS

GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
>GET IN HERE

Here is the plan.
Trump won thanks to kek, and now the libtards, sjws, and democrats in general are all having a hissyfit on social media sites, mainly twitter and tumblr (among others).
There is a large trend of people saying that they will move to Canada, since "twump is scawy and someone said hes hitler :(("
The plan is to make them see the error of their ways. Why flock to Canada? Only racists would go there, because it is a mostly white country! Whats wrong with going to Mexico?!

We start a new trend, along the lines of "whats wrong with mexico? its an amazing country, all those stories of cartels and crime is just trump propaganda, im going there instead."
Now, Canada is saved, MURICA is saved, leftists are now jobless, so they need to build trumps wall FOR us. (or, y'know, they died after coming across human traffickers)

We will use the hashtags in pic related, and talk about how mexico has a colourful culture and shit. Be sure to include pictures of the beautiful mexican landscape.
Anyone who disagrees "because i dont speak spanish" or any other reason IS A MISOGYNISTIC RACIST SCUMBAG AND THEY MUST WANT TO GO TO CANADA SO THEY CAN STAY AWAY FROM MEXICANS!

Lets go lads.

PREPARE FOR ALL-OUT NUCLEAR MEME WARFARE

MAGA
PRAISE KEK

Use this image, maybe make some more

Gay

Tho sum makes sense ye bas

As long as I get two sexy skeleton waifus in the afterlife, I'm on board

Thanks for the effort senpai. We don't need any more fucking leftists up here.

This will also be fun since we are pointing out a pretty big hypocrisy:

>white people are terrible! Well, time to move to Canada or Denmark, countries with higher concentrations of whites than where I live now, they're SO much better anyway.

Can this be an irishfag thread?

Welcome to the meme battlefield, soldier

Nah actually
Nah

bump

Exactly >:) Libtards will eat this shit up, anything that makes them look progressive and smart.

Support the mexicans,
Fuck poland

>durr why are liberals moving to the more liberal country HAHA CAUGHT YUO RACIST NOW

Your idea is stupid.

I have another meme ready. Not as good as first one though.o

The first meme battle has been won with TRUMP.

Now, the great meme WAR of our time begins. Seriously and unironically.

The leftists have only become emboldened in their delusion.

FUCK OFF
We have enough with the wall

You don't understand how mission threads work ;)
(you're the same guy...right? right?)

bump

Sorry mate, but you need to take one for the team, ok? For the glory of western civilization! Besides, you get to help wipe out sjws as a bonus!

CHECKED

Alright, keep this thread alive, I'm gonna eat and then I'll write up some fake tweets that you guys can post on twitter alts

>Whats wrong with going to Mexico?!
Fucking everything, especially the heat, and druglords, you fucking retard.