So how did Rebis become just Larry again?

So how did Rebis become just Larry again?

Read Keith Giffens doom patrol

Will do

What happened in the last issue of Way's Patrol?

Mr nobody comes back and forms a team of a woman transformed into living concrete, Hector the boy detector, a woman where nothing is a problem for her and 50% Chad.

>50% Chad
Oh boy

He became Larry again in Way's run because of the double universe reboot (Flashpoint wiping them out of existence at the end of Giffen's run, then rebirth or whatever popping them back into existence).
Currently in Way's run there is a corporation knowing as Retco, the retcon corporation which is responsible for presenting supers to the masses; they are the ones who make it so we have to sit through Bruce's parents getting shot all the time, they are the ones always retelling Superman's origin story, and now they are trying to effect the Doom Patrol, but they are proving highly resistant to metacon.

So even though Larry is back in his original body, he still remembers all the other bodies he's gone through.

I read it. He did not become Larry again in it.

The Chief was taking bits of Larry's old body and transfusing them into new bodies to attract the Negative entity.

Larry decided to go by Larry again in Giffen's run because Rita was back, and Rita likes Larry, so Larry it is.

This is Morrison as fuck and I love it.

Retco is being set up as the main antagonists for the Milk Wars crossover between Young Animal and DC in general.
They've been messing with Supes' origin story and the Doom Patrol gets involved.

>Mr nobody comes back

What's the issue? I haven't been reading Doom Patrol, but I'll hunt it down for a good Mr. Nobody story.

Issue 9 of Way's run, but he's alluded to throughout the run leading up to it.

I think he's mad about the universe being rebooted right when he was busy doing something at the end of Giffen's run (he was Mr. Somebody in that run), so that could be part of his motivation this time around.

And he's got a whole new group of weirdos to help him.

Alice is total waifu.

When does Milk Wars come out?

Oh man, I didn't know about Mr. Somebody, guess I got some reading to do.

>The Brutalist

kek, a villain named after the evilest form of architecture.

So, Alice is just the regular girl then?

Late January or February I think.

Then start with Giffen's run, it's the run that comes before Way's run. I hear the run that came before Giffen's run was terrible though.

But I think Giffen's run is decent. It's not the crazy Morrison's run made them famous for, but it does reestablish the characters after whatever crap happened during Infinite Crisis.

Provides the explanation for how Rita came back, also reintroduces Danny and Jane to the series (which is directly followed up in Way's run).

Just a heads up, Giffen's run gets cancelled before it has a chance to resolve a lot of it's major plot points (blame Flashpoint, which is directly mentioned by Ambush Bug while explaining the situation), but that sets the stage for Way's run.

Also ignore all the New 52 appearances

Even Robotman appearances in Legends of Tomorrow?

I think so

Yes, none of the stuff the Doom Patrol appeared in between Giffen's run and Way's run is considered canon.

Or at least it is totally ignored by Way's run. So just got straight from Giffen's run to Way's run.

Wasn’t the New 52 team like the original team plus Element Girl and the 70s team?

No clue, I never kept up with anything New 52.

Yes it was. Also, The Chief wasn't paraplegic and was responsible for the accident that made Emily Sung into Element Woman, the responsible for the creation of Animal Vegetable Mineral Man and also cloned Fairchild.

now THIS is some wacky comic book shit

I might start reading it now

And since then, waifu hasn't appeared.

Oh my god I cannot stop laughing