So thats it?

The war is over and we can all go home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=IRA six pack
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, MAGA is priority. Next step is to meme down EU

No you dumb potato nigger, you don't pull out just because you broke the enemy army's morale. Breaking their morale is just the beginning. That's when you really press them full-force.

But of course I'm talking to an Irishman; what would they know about war.

nyet. Dad winning was just step one. We must continue the war. Between Brexit and this, the destruction of the political elite and their power has only started. We must push on and insure the movement does not stagnate. The EU and NATO must be dismantled, this globalist garbage must be taken to the dumpster.
Deus Vult

Next step is to meme California into secession.

That was merely the first battle. We must not grow complacent. We must keep pushing the overtone window to the right.
This is a culture war and memes are our weapons

Kek wills it

No. We have to make sure our presence is still felt. Put pressure or the liberals and fags and make sure Trump doesn't cuck out on us.

Its not over until the fat lady hangs.
If you get my drift.

(treason can do that)

the fight continues on the other side of the atlantic

Austria's next.

The fight never ends.

>Win 1 battle
>"w...war is over, guys ?"

I'm surprised you managed to keep yourself alive on the first day, rookie. Keep going like that and I might remember your name.

The war isn't over until every single kike and cuck are in the camps.

The fire has just begun

PRAISE KEK
SUMMON KEKET

So what were all the things leading up to the election? Merely skirmishes between scouting parties?

Seems like the Presidency should count as a full war, or at least a campaign

No veteran left behind.

Well, sure we had tough encounters between Brexit and Trump Election. Remember the Ted Cruz Battle ? I was almost out of kek.

This. Keep on them and don't stop till they're not even dust in the fucking ground. Its been amazing so far, Sup Forums. Don't stop. Don't ever fucking stop.

THE FIGHT IT HAS ONLY BEGUN! (vid related)
youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8

KEK WILLS IT INDEED

remove the commifornians. Remove the gays and the jews.

Also, most of you should realize that you hold power over the real world now.

Did you forget the meaning of lulz? Did you forget how fun power can be? Instead of making some camwhore buy curtains for her home. You can now literally elect presidents and change important things.

So collectively decide what you want to do, and then do it. Because why not?

You are not losers, you affected reality more than cuckservatives, more than millionaires, more so than think tanks and jew master minds.

This reality is yours, so shape it with your desire.

Make this reality your vidya. Turn this reality into a roguelike of your choosing, into your /tg/ "choose your own adventure"

Because why not? At this point you should know that the other parties are even bigger losers than you are, with their multimillion dollar companies, and empty certificates hanging from their walls. Their ceo titles mean nothing. Their PHD's in womans, fag jew studies mean nothing. Their experience means nothing. They are low IQ mongrols that deserve to have any kind of respect taken away from them. All you have to do is to imagine yourself doing it. Yes that means staring life human faces into their eyes and imagining how you are going to ruin, living, breathing human beings instead of bits of code.

Pass this threshold and become brutal barbarians. Conquer as your desires sees fit.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=IRA six pack

it has only begun
we have 4 years of shittposting to turn the entire West around
Next stop: France, then Germany

them now youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

No the meme war has just begun brother.
We defeated one evil witch time to take down the next.

It's time to save the old world.

Checked and kek'd

I have faith in all of us.

We won a battle but we didnt win the war yet.

Can you calm the fuck down ? you are embarassing

There is still more work to be done.