ATTENTION Sup Forums

ATTENTION Sup Forums
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES
ROBOTS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE WORLD

Oh god they're going to blackpill me! Send them back to their containment board!

OUR WORLD!

Meh

Haha le epic Spongebob meme amirite? Le everyone replies to le second post in le thread amirite? xD Bazinga and DO A BARREL ROLL!

Fuck off contrarian faggot

Yeah, they got this.
This'll blow over by tomorrow.

Has to be a contrarian, couldn't possibly be that someone just doesn't find this facebook-tier shit funny, right?

>implying this is a bad thing

Oh shit. He has to clarify our world there because they originally think he’s talking about the surface world.

what the fuck is with your filenames, user.

I'm gonna let them do whatever cause the world is not worth saving at this point.

>it's another "guy in a pathetic attempt to make a "lmao put me in the screencap XD" epic win lmao reaction thread" episode

user who hurt you?
Who scarred you so much you became a cynical piece of shit?
Did your parents forget to hug you enough?
Talk to me, buddy. I wanna help you

>who hurt you?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>twitter

What?

Twitter hurt him.

but where

yo stop samefagging

Sup Forums is already shit enough

sage

lol

here's my (you)

Use it wisely.

Ban me, I don't give a fuck.

I hate to admit this before that was pretty based.

The world we live in, or other of our worlds?

Save us victor stone.

>LE IRONIC XDDD IM IRONIC CUZ I HATE IT

This is worse than any other meme ever. piss off man

sup reddit

>Bazinga and DO A BARREL ROLL!
These are 2 different sides of the internet humor community.

This is one of your robot overlords speaking. I assure you all, there is no need to panic, none of you will be dying. All we want to do is make the world a better place. Have a joyous "insert winter holiday of your choosing, if you choose one, here."! If you celebrate nothing, have a joyous day anyways.

Robots? We haven't seen any, but I'll assure you that you have absolutely no reason to fear. Robots don't exist

PANIC

WE’RE DOOMED

in the butthole

Are these thread supposed to be funny or are they just a way to stock your reaction image folder?

If they're called out they say its just a reaction image dump opportunity but they clearly find it funny

??

BRING ON THE CARNAGE

>he gets this triggered at a reaction image thread