People seriously aren't killing themselves over this, right? Tell me this is exaggeration

People seriously aren't killing themselves over this, right? Tell me this is exaggeration.

why? We need to thin out the stupid population

So, mentally ill people commit suicide.
It happens.

Kek truly is great

well said

Kek

tell them to keep going

First day of trump era
>muslims are leaving
>liberals are leaving
>mentally ills are killing themselves

Is this a dream ?

Ummm, maybe the left shouldn't have put forward all these anti-LGBTQI lies about trumps policy.

>people are sad after we lie to them, how could you let us lie to them like that? Evil white sexist!

omg that is such a bigoted thing to say user

mentally ill people are just as sane as u or me

Jokes aside, I don't want anyone to die unessicarily. It really upsets me how serious people are taking this.

How many trans youth kill themselves a day? Isn't it a regular occurence they kill themselves?

>Muh feeelaaaangs.
>Tyrannical tantrum
>More stomping, whining and butthurt crying when democracy doesn't work out in your odds.
>Suicidal liberals

If you're going to kill yourself over this, then you're obviously not ready to take on the real world.

Keep the tears coming though, they taste delicious!

Kinda sucks, but oh well.

The problem is their sickness is encouraged instead of treated.

I'd be very surprised if anyone really did kill themselves over politics that they weren't directly involved in.

However, if they did, it indicates they were so mentally ill they were a timebomb anyway.

Good. What a day!!!

No this is the New America. And it needs to spread to the world.

Do you think that they were cute trannies or ugly mannish trannies?

Cute trannies are good imo.

Very true. Liberal hyperbole killed those trannies, not Trump.

Do you know where you are?

Trans people have a high rate of suicide.
I'm not surprised some killed themselves over a Trump win.

Day of the rope in effect

>We need to thin out the stupid population
Good luck, Loser Donald won so there must be alot of them.

Post proof. I want crime scene photos and coroner reports or it didn't happen.

Trannys are mentally ill. They would kill themselves over anything.

Well maybe you should take your own life if it upsets you that much.

Perfect. Everything going as it should.

Who cares. Let them kill themselves. They never did anything to help America as a whole anyways.

Some of these cucks are so stupid that they claim to be afraid to leave their houses today even though Trump won't be sworn in until January.

Hey nigger Zach: your stat isn't true. And even if it was, we wouldn't care.

But liberals killing themselves in a good thing. Not that I don't believe liberals have a right to life, but I do like that less liberals are going to be breeding.

There a citation on his claim?

Have I missed something? Why are the trans community so terrified? They're all making out like they're going to be led into the gas chambers any minute, when in actual fact no-one gives a shit about their existence.

Look at it this way.

Darwin awards! They would not have been able to live this long without civilization and white man society

>tfw trans
>still voted for trump

DAMAGED

Clearly showing that trans is a mental illness

This is a win. They needed help but the Liberal medical system would never give it to them.

this is literally the media's fault 100%. they attacked trump non stop and made him the villain in these peoples eyes so much they dont even live in reality anymore. now that he's won all they can do is self destruct because they cant admit they were wrong

As cruel as it sounds, this has a bit of truth to it. The Democrats played a nasty game (to be fair, the Republicans did too) and got a lot of hate and fear into the air. Now that they lost, the hate and fear is still there, and these innocents are left with it still inside.

Fuck politicians, man. They fuck with innocent people for votes.

Sadly that's how our pathetic generation operates. If Trump had lost I sure as fuck wouldn't have killed myself, I'd continue participating in dank memes.

They were likely going to kill themselves anyways, statistically speaking. I'm trans and have a lot of trans friends that are the white guilt snowflakes that get their news exclusively from twitter """ journalists""" like Shaun King. Saw them all posting about how legitimately scared and how they actually had to call crisis hotlines and shit. Do they not realize a president doesn't have absolute power and can't reverse supreme court decisions like gay marriage? Hell even Pence who believes in conversion therapy now has way less power than his previous position offered him.

don't forget that putin already made an announcement about america and russia being butt buddies in the future or some shit

Honestly, if all it took was an election that is gonna have NO EFFECT for at least a few months because well, first he's not actually President yet and second doing anything substantial takes a lot of time. So if you kill yourself over the fear that MAYBE something bad COULD happen then I'm sorry but if it hadn't been that, it would've been something else down the line.

Basically these people were doomed by their own mind from the start.

Does their blood power Kek the way blood powers Moloch?

117 suicides per day in the US.
Trannies have a suicide attempt rate 10 times higher than normal population no matter who governs.

>Lets use people's suicides to further my political views

Liberalism 101

RIP to the passable trannies. it may be a fetish for me, but the world is better off without such weak people who commit suicide or self harm.

THIS

>private support group
calling bullshit

Thats why they have to resort to these histrionic actions.

>Breaking news
>trans suicide rates exactly the same
>Trump blamed anyway

>tell me this is an exaggeration
I sincerely hope not

Purge

This position is correct and must be advanced on social media type sites in order that the truth be known by the masses.

Spread this doctrine wherever you find this debate and know you further the cause.

and you never did anything for anyone in your shitty meaningless life lost in a world of pixelated dreams stained with semen and blood

Thank u based god kek

As a gay, this is fantastic news.

Goodbye you loathsome trannies!

You are naive. Whatever you think about trans people, it's simply a fact that they're harassed, threatened, and sometimes hurt or killed literally on a daily basis. Our society is not kind to them.

This isn't an opinion or a moral judgment, understand -- I'm not interested in discussing right now whether the way we treat them is wrong or right. I'm making a statement of fact.

They're not stupid for feeling scared. Rightly or wrongly, almost all trans people have been made to feel unsafe, specifically because they are trans, more than once; many have been made to feel unsafe many times. If you're unaware of this, again, you are naive.

> it's simply a fact that they're harassed, threatened, and sometimes hurt or killed literally on a daily basis.

Because a lot of trannies are prostitutes. That is the sole real reason. Being a whore is a dangerous job.

The best way to stop trannies being killed is to stop people becoming trannies.

I'm loving this new America. It's going to be complete degenerate devastation.

Trump didn't kill those people. They killed themselves.

>implying anything of value was lost

From what I've read they are all convinced that they are going to be forced into religious reeducation camps or something ridiculous like that.

very good point.

>I'm trans

Fuck off, you're mentally ill. Humans don't change sex.

Makes me wonder though, if they are bullied and such, the mere fact they are trannies shouldn't be really obvious, there are a lot of androgynous people around there. So unless they parade themselves as trannies I don't see why anyone would even bat an eye at them.

FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I'm a crisis intervention counselor. The surge in volume has been considerable.

> hate yourself so much that you cut off your genitals
> not suicidal

only 8? wtf we need to meme a little harder. maybe a few "HAHAHAH" on some faggots twitter.

>8 kids will mental illness commited suicide
>suggest trump has something to do with it.

hopefully these guys willl too

That much is obvious but thanks for the (You), babydoll.

Their blood literally greases the wheels of our species evolution. March on humanity. There's hope for you yet.

Already making America great again and he isn't even president yet

It's not really the trans community that's terrified, it's the sjw's, some of which are trans. Trans people have a higher suicide rate than other sjw types, so this is just continuing a very sad trend.

>trannys killed themselves
in other breaking news, water is wet!

Holy shit trannies killing themselves Sup Forums must be devastated

If you're that weak-willed... idk man. They threw their tantrum and lost.
>Support womynz
>Support faggots
>Support mentally-ill
>She lost we all lost

Fucking safe-space, thin-skinned, bigoted, reality-denying faggots.

You've completely ignored my question. I'm not denying they have and still do face some violence etc from certain groups. But why is it an issue now? Now that Trump is going to be president? Is his first move to line them all up and shoot them... No obviously not, so why is everything I see from the liberals telling the Lgbt community to 'stay safe' and 'travel in group's like there's going to be some witch hunt or something?

Not me. I want the streets to run with Marxist blood. They are traitors to all that is decent and good within Western Civilization, and they must pay for their crimes.

Not a single one of his positions are anti gay or trans. Wtf is wrong with these stupid cunts?

Kys

They're tumblrodykes begging for attention

But that's liberals, spoiled children that don't want to face the hardships of the real world, who don't want to look in a mirror and take some personal responsibility. It's like saying "Why can't I eat ice cream for dinner and not go to bed?", there's a reason why gluttony and naivety are taken away by someone smarter and more reasonable than you.

kek

thats the medias fault.

more shit throwing, instead of putting up an actual argument. This is why hillary lost, and this is why people dont like you.

on a side note, why are the shills still here?

It's hilarious.

Also, looks like the salt silo manufacturing industry will be having a huge uptick. God Emperor bringing jobs and he hasn't even started.

Mentally ill people killing themselves. Nothing to see here - it's been going on for thousands of years.

We need to launch "Operation Jonestown"; we make memes like this and send them to transtesticles.

Doesnt' sound like it's a very good support group.

>stupid

You got it famalamarama

yay, we broke the July 4th record of 3!

Still relevant.

This

It be a waste for this to commit sudoku

le media lied to them

what you said was true, but absolutely nothing you said has to do with trump getting elected