Xmen blue

Other urls found in this thread:

www98.zippyshare.com/v/HwDnV6Cx/file.html
pastebin.com/q1AW26V4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this art
When did the O5 become 30-year-olds?

Someone must had went back in time and replaced the 05. Evil versions.

Onslaught

Probably a variant of AOA. Brainwashed past Xavier who went to apocalypse.

>Uses all the stupid lingo from the 2099 comics
Nice

Anyway guess sinister could clone.

The crazy thing about the 2099 setting is that it is slowly becoming true in real world.

Time is broken and changed.

>thought policing
I'm getting super fucking sick of women constantly bitching at men for finding women attractive, even as a joke. It really needs to fucking stop.

Enter Gen X. One that is different..

Nice

He has to be careful not to become gay around Jean. She has that effect on men

Goddamn I want to post a laughing reaction image so fucking bad right now...

Sorry but you're both gay now.

Well fuck. Do I at least get ice powers out of the bargain?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No.

I remember watching X-Men cartoons every morning and having a crush on Jean. She was cute and caring. Now someone even mentions her name and I fucking vomit in anger.

It will be over soon.

This art is fucking awful.

so are they gonna pull a superman reborn with jean and have the ghost jean and 05 jean fuse or some shit?

Send most of 05 back. Only have adult Jean. Xmen blue is still going but Bloodstorm, Hudson remain. I got a weird feeling teen clops is staying.

She was getting kidnap and always orgasming in every fight.

What kind of cartoon do you watch?

The fuck? She took down the Juggernaut with Cerebro and became the Dark Phoenix in the cartoon. And no, she wasn't kidnapped. The first fucking pilot episode was mature enough to even show Morph getting "killed."

Fuck off already.

>that big metal guy on the tiny bike

Already better than the entirety of the current Generation X ongoing

This is the second time I've seen Husk pop up now, I'm kind liking this cycling c-listers back into comics

>using codenames
This is triggering my 'tism a little too hard. Literally the only people who ever used them in the series were Meanstreak, Krystalin and Bloodhawk. The wohle thing reads like Bunn just trawled a wiki before writing this which is exaclty what I assumed was going to happen. I guess it just can/will be written off as an alternate 2099 though and not THE 2099 given how time travel shit works.

Same with the Generation X deal where they're in the Faerber uniforms but Penance is seemingly a real team member and Mondo's there too. Well and Xavier's School instead of Massachusetts Academy.

I think I'll get around to storytiming X-Men 2099 some time. Maybe storytime Gen X too.

Actually I haven't been bothering: has the rest of this time travel arc been like this? Because none of the characters feel like characters. Like it just made me go "what was the point of going to 2099". The X-Men there aren't characterized in any way, nothing really happens. They're just there, most of the issue is taken up with shitty action and then they jump to a different time. You could've replaced the 2099 X-Men (and 2099) with a different future and some new characters or something and it would've had the same effect.

It's actively making me mad the more I think about it. Like it's not even good fanservice because it has practically nothing to do with anything except sharing names and character designs.

You're getting carried away with what is only time altered versions. The timeline is changed

X-Men Blue 017 (2018) (digital) (Minutemen-Bookworm)
www98.zippyshare.com/v/HwDnV6Cx/file.html

X-MEN - BLUE (2017-) entire run, here: pastebin.com/q1AW26V4

>welcome to, we hope you survive the experience
>X is a jerk!
>all new, all different
It's time to fucking stop

Is Iceman still gay?

when you all stopped buying this stuff

the future is a parking garage?