How good will Demon Bear be in the New Mutants movie?

I have faith that Fox will do him justice.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/192895230
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'll be a guy in a leather jacket saying he like bears, knowing FOX's level of adaptation.

That's the MCU.
Fox doesn't do that to villains. Ever.

Literally irrelevant thanks to the deal.

Fox's last ride.

People still want to see this LAST R FILM before comedy comes in.

Bump.

Redpill me on the Demon Bear. Never read anything with him but he's apparently a fan-favourite villain.

Ghost Rider can fuck with him too now.

He is like pedobear, only demon

>Demon Bear
you have the animatic on Vimeo, there you can see also Lockheed with Magik in the fight scene
vimeo.com/192895230

so that's why he goes after the younglings

We don't speak that name here.

lockheed cucking kitty with iliyana
not sure how i feel about that

said it before, and I'll say it again - he won't appear. he counts as too silly to be used in a movie by "serious folk"

Who said it was R?

This... looks like a weird sex thing

It's a horror movie. How is it not R?

>I have faith that Fox
user....

yeah, it sucks cause this could have been a great launch
>Demon Bear
>?
>Inferno

Don't even need the Maddy stuff for Inferno. Magik's story was better

Judging by the fact that Disney already plans to release further New Mutants movies on DVD and streaming service only, it won't be all that fantastic looking. Some Netflix level CGI.

He's a Marvel's Freddy Krueger. Creates realistic dreams, you can't wake up till the scenario ends and if you die in this dream you die in real life.

What is his problem? Why would a bear be such an asshole? Did the muties take his picnic basket? What does Nightmare have to say about this?

I may have some of the details wrong. But it's a psychic creation from the deaths of millions of native americans. Thing is, it's happy to kill Natives just as much as anyone else, it's pure monster

Oh, I see, thanks for the information. I wonder if they keep his origin in the movie or just make him some random demon from Limbo to tie him more to Ilyana, who seems to be the protag of the movie-

Unconscious projection made by Dani, like the rest of the horror imagery.

Phalanx for the second one. You can create some top-tier fucked up imagery with the Phalanx, and it let's you introduce both Cypher and Warlock.

lol