THIS CHANGES NOTHING

Here's a real redpill for you Sup Forums

THIS
CHANGES
NOTHING

The decline of the West continues.
Women continue to be loose sluts.
White birth rates are still dropping.

We have memed a fraudster, Zionist reality TV star that inherited his fortune and bankrupted more than 10 businesses into the Presidency of the most powerful Western nation, inaugurating the final stage in Oswald Spengler's predicted collapse of the West - The beginning of Caesarism and the destruction of political institutions.

Pray, stay strong, prepare for the end.
Nothing has changed.

"By the term "Caesarism" I mean that kind of government which, irrespective of any constitutional formulation that it may have, is in its inward self a return to thorough formlessness. It does not matter that Augustus in Rome, and Huang Ti in China, Amasis in Egypt and Alp Arslan in Baghdad disguised their position under antique forms. the spirit of these forms was dead, and so all institutions, however carefully maintained, were thenceforth destitute of all meaning and weight. Real importance centred in the wholly personal power exercised by the Caesar..."
-- Oswald Spengler, the Decline of the West, Vol II

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
youtube.com/watch?v=IQd8mqFTFv4
thezog.info/list-summaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Say it with me, Argentina.

President-Elect Donald J. Trump.

Cry some more bitch

Stay mad, spic

Glad CTR no longer uses Canadian proxies

Does your butt hurt?

Even if.

I am /prepped/, geared and armed.

>Praise KeK
Hail Trump

> The President in particular is very much a figurehead - he wields no real power whatsoever. He is apparently chosen by the government, but the qualities he is required to display are not those of leadership but those of finely judged outrage. For this reason the President is always a controversial choice, always an infuriating but fascinating character. His job is not to wield power but to draw attention away from it.

>Argie
>Western
Fuck off cunt

49% argentines are this lame

El tuerto is dead, gilún.

El cambio está en que la gente común dijo basta a la dirección en que iban las cosas. Ahora van a tomar otra dirección, no 100% diferente, pero distinta. Igual que en nuestro país.

Why are they still even employed? What agenda are they here to push now?

>Women continue to be loose sluts
well theres nothing that can undo this
Birth control, abortion, and other things are here to stay
sex bots are coming
virtual reality is coming
things are going to change BIG LEAGUE when it comes to relationships

Probably on contract until a week or so after the election to drown all criticism of the Clintons post election

>and the destruction of political institutions.

It will be rebuilt, hopefully better.

If women are sluts then how come you're still a virgin.

I guess yours does, the truth hurts.

SIXTY

Macri supported Hillary and is a Zionist bitch.
Nice "change" idiot.

Yes, exactly. Only a return Christian values can save the West.

I'm not, nice try cunt.

D-d-don't take a step in the right direction you goy... er idiots.

>the truth
This is just what you consider to be truth apart from what is actually true.

>inherited his fortune
LOL
>bankrupted 10 companies
out of the hundreds of businesses he owns? you do realize sometimes when you buy a business and it sucks, you have to use the rules to come out profitable?

shit thread senpai

And WHO did you think was going to change these factors during their term?

Sure as shit wasn't going to be Foam Party, Turtle Man or any of the others.

This has been foretold nigger

the enemy will say what shall we do now? This man knows all our tricks and schemes. We have been robbing America for decades, what shall we do to stop this?
The Spirit says HA! No one shall stop this that l have started! For the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now!
For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown for and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it 7 fold back to the United States.
The enemy will say Israel, Israel, what about Israel? For Israel will be protected by America once again.
The spirit says yes! America will once again stand hand and hand with Israel, and the two shall be as one.
For the ties between Israel and America will be stronger than ever, and Israel will flourish like never before.
The Spirit of God says, I will protect America and Israel, for this next president will be a man of his word, when he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him.
This man’s word is his bond and the world and America will know this and the enemy will fear this, for this man will be fearless.
The Spirit says, when the financial harvest begins so shall it parallel in the spiritual for America.
The Spirit of God says, in this next election they will spend billions to keep this president in; it will be like flushing their money down the toilet.
Let them waste their money, for it comes from and it is being used by evil forces at work, but they will not succeed, for this next election will be a clean sweep for the man I have chosen.
They will say things about this man (the enemy), but it will not affect him, and they shall say it rolls off of him like the duck, for as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall my feathers protect this next president.

If it changes nothing then why are you whining??
Now say it with me:
God Emperor President-Elect Donald J. Trump

Even mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities that I have gifted him with, and they will even begin to agree with him says the Spirit of God.

I don't normally say this.

But..

THE SALT IS PALPABLE

>Argentina flag
>Talking about white culture

Fuck off

Hello my white friend

We will never return to christian values. Society moves, technology moves, and with it ideologies move as well. The new consumes the old, the revolution dethrones the ruler, the virus becomes the host. A regression is not possible.

You people are proud of being fools!

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

youtube.com/watch?v=IQd8mqFTFv4

thezog.info/list-summaries/

GOOGLE KATHERINA KOBER

>white people

me and my niggas here in this 60% white country are MAGA

spic here, trae a tu madre para que me la viole hasta que salga otro aborto fallido como tu :3