Did we make the right choice lads?

Did we make the right choice lads?

All my friends on twitter and facebook are legit crying. They have an insane fear of what might happen and I'm not gonna lie, it got to me.

Did we make the right decision in memeing him into presidency? Was Johnson not a better choice?

I feel really conflicted. I want to MAGA so bad, but I don't want all my friends to live in fear.

How do we repair the country's tensions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JDVT-8tUfiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop being a faggot god damn it.....

You are supposed to laugh at the retards and have a good time.

Oh trust me, the tears are absolutely delicious.

But this did get me thinking, how do we fix the ties between people? How do we improve the country in its entirety so that we ALL MAGA?

>johnson

Fucking kill yourself. Traitors are not welcome.

Politicians will always talk bs.

When they talk "good" we respond with cynicism as we know it will never happen.

But when they talk "bad" why would people suddenly respond with fear as if all those things are going to happen.

There is no need for fear doesn't matter what politicians say most of it continues to be BS and that is one thing that will never change.

(ps. I say this as a ethnic minority)

Let them fucking cry
you lose, you accept it,you move on. don't cry like a massive bitch when things don't go your way

> Hillary
> Start 3rd world war
> Genocide everyone who falls under the new definitions of "racist", "sexist", "transphobic", "homophobic", "islamophobic" and "xenophobic"
> Castrate the rest of the men cucked enough to not fall under any, who will also agree to being castrated to check their pig privilege

> Trump
> Bantz

Pretty sure you made the right choice, lad.

It doesn't matter dude. It's all fear mongering bullshit from progressives who were dealt a MAJOR blow last night. Full Republican federal government and very likely some Republican favored supreme court justices will be appointed in a few years. Their reign has ended and they are in full meltdown.

I don't understand all the people who are "shaking in fear" for muslims or gay people or whatever.

1. Nothing will happen to current muslim US citizens, I assume they will just place more restrictions on immigration.
2. Nothing will happen to minorities, it's not like they can round them up and kill them.
3. Nothing will happen to gay people. Gay marriage will remain legal on a federal level since this was already decided by the supreme court.

People are just fear mongering for nothing

>3. Nothing will happen to gay people. Gay marriage will remain legal on a federal level since this was already decided by the supreme court.

You do realize Pence could push for measures that would fuck over LGBT people in other ways right? Gay marriage isn't everything.

just remind them that $hillary is a fucktard who would provoke war with russia, but trump will, in his own words, "Bomb the Shit out of (((ISIS)))" and not only make america great again, but make the world great, for once!

Like what, not baking gay dildo cakes for gay couples?

Yeah, you're right.

I really hope Trump does actually try to repair racial/sex tensions. Imagine if we can get to a great point in time where almost everyone gets on(Relatively)

For fixing, I would recommend a rope

how though? I understand he could, but realistically would that happen? Considering they can't just bring in laws that go against the charter of freedom against gays, I can't seem them doing anything that would be of significance.

Such as?

What it really boils down to:
>Supporting Hilary supports safe-space faggots!
>"WE" lost
>Lied to
>No idea how laws work
>Everyone will now behave differently because of who's elected president

btw Canada's closed. Fuck off.

Ever since before the primaries, I was full MAGA.

But now I am trying to see it from their perspective. Not saying they're right but perhaps they're just stupid and lost. Not inherently bad.

What do you think user? Do you think we made the right choice?

My girlfriend and I voted Johnson in Florida because we knew Trump would win and wanted Johnson to get to 5%

>They have an insane fear of what might happen

Because the media made them terrified that he'd be a one man holocaust. The media did that to terrify people into voting, into voting for who the media wanted to win.

When he doesn't annihilate everyone they might just see how stupid they were to be afraid.

I honestly believe so.

But my friends don't. The majority of my age group (18-25) don't. And for a nation to be effective, we must be cohesive.

How do we get them over to our side now?

Progressive here. Trump isn't going to do shit. If anything you might get some shitty privatization here and there and the rich get richer and the poorer get more poor etc. You might get pulled into a stupid war but frankly I don't think it'll be the whole world.

Your friends like many other libcucks have just sucked on the propaganda cock a bit too much and are detoxing on expectations.

Why should you care about the feelings of a bunch of morons that swallowed the MSM propaganda hook, line and sinker?

Fuck them.

Like I said, I don't believe they are inherently bad. They just got scammed, they got duped, and now they feel that.

But do we just look down on them and say "Fuck you, rot in peace." Or do we say "Maybe you should listen next time, now let's go MAGA"

All I'm saying is, maybe we should have some empathy. We are all Americans.

Older fag here. Son, let me tell you a story. Once upon a time there was George W. Bush. George W. Bush wasn't a very smart man, he wasn't a very well spoken man, he wasn't really anything special. When George W. Bush was made president, all my libtard friends cried and cried and wailed and wailed, and screamed they were moving to Canada. After several months of being complete babies and intolerable, oversensitive, assoles and pussies about the issue, they got over it when the world simply refused to end despite their insistence that it would.

So how do you "repair the countries tensions"? Just like you would fix a dog that refuses to stop howling. You don't pet and comfort the dog for howling, that merely reinforces its actions to get attention. Giving anything positive to the dog for bad behavior simply gets you a dog that will never, ever shut up. You IGNORE it and remain calm and stoic, and eventually the dog will follow your example.

Well for starters, Pence could convince Trump to repeal Obama's executive order which said insurers on the exchange have to cover trans people. I know that Sup Forums won't give a shit about that, but they have a right to be worried since that means they're now at risk of losing their health insurance.

Fuck.

That is an amazing example and you literally changed my mind on this.

Thanks user, I feel better about this now. Let's MAGA.

Fag.

Kys

Yes Faggot it was the correct thing to do. If ou ever want to know the right thing to do, look at the rich and celebrities and do the exact opposite. Do what I did and go spam this image

Probably not. On one hand, all the talk about him being a buffoon with no business being president is correct. That's what he is. But on the other hand, electing him sends a message to the political establishment. So just maybe, this will make Washington stop sucking donor dick and start doing their jobs.

I was just joking. Only years of sustained activism could make any headway there, not electing some idiot salesman. And electing republican lawmakers only makes matters worse on that front, not to mention most other fronts.

You really need to fucking get a refill on your red pill prescription Faggot. Don't go letting the god damn progress left brain wash you.. it's fucking stupid and dangerous

>have 10/10 colleague at university
>basically the only woman I respect
>first time we ever talk politics in office
>she tells me she's shocked
>says she sees parallels with Hitler's rise
>not even slightly able to reveal my power level
>just stammer 'y-yeah, it's really ... crazy!'

We don't, those that would vote for Hillary are not human.

if there is ABSOLUTELY

ANY

INSURANCE

THAT COVERS

GENDER REASSIGNMENT

IT NEEDS

CUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Why the fuck are you progressive lefty Fuck holes here? This is Sup Forums right? Why would a country of hundreds of millions of people dedicate so much time and effort to such a tiny, ridiculously loud subset of people.. fuck right off.

I don't understand what they're crying about. I've seen people say they're scared of being killed, deported even though they're a legal citizen etc.

>How do we repair the country's tensions?
Civil war will come.

>18-25

lol they dont even pay taxes who gives a shit what these crybullies want

Just fucking staple this to her head

Last night after a heavy day of drinking I replied to all my facebook friends crying about Trump with laughter and gloating.
I wonder how many friends I lost...

Youre a cuck to the roastie should have showed her your true power level.

This is what Sup Forums needs to meme into existence next.

>but I don't want all my friends to live in fear.

but WE do

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Da fuq? You're going to use GWB as an example that everything is going to be ok?

>unnecessary Iraq war, thousands Americans dead for what
>tax cuts for the rich blew up the national debt
>let in millions of illegal Mexicans because MUH COMPASSIONATE CONSERVATISM
>crashed the economy right before he left office, America's been fucked up since

Yeah America's still on top but goddamn imagine if you had 8 years between Clinton and Obama where somebody didn't fuck up everything. America would be at like Japan level of future-world.

Give it a month
This is what should alarm you. Poeple thinking ww3 and shit. How fucking stupid are they?.wanna stop thier tears. Just say. I cant beleive they let you vote. Democracy should be iq based. That will shut them up.

The smart poeple on either side are thinking. Lets see in a month

second

I got drunk and spammed this video everywhere. I loved this election, fantastic Fuck head detector.. the more cunts I can remove from my life the better.

youtu.be/JDVT-8tUfiE

4 years of liberal tears

Well user, we can change that. I'm willing to bet a lot of your friends get their news from corporate media, right? This has essentially brainwashed them into thinking whatever they are told. Your job is to find cracks in this ideology that they have and force them to question their beliefs. Start out small, don't hit them with big red pills or you'll just make it worse. You need to find the weakest part of their ideology and attack it.

I can't hear you over the last 8 years of conservative tears.

You fool yourself into thinking there are any actual differences between the left and the right. Another product of the propaganda machine.

HOLY RARE

>democracy should be IQ based
Then Trump wouldn't have won.

Watch your mouth cunt, you are addressing Americans now.

You sound like you need a good grab by the pussy and to lighten up Francis.

>Implying it wouldn't cost me my whole career

Is anyone else worried about environmental deregulation and more corporate tax breaks in the US?

Also what's going to happen to Chris Christie and Rudy Guiliani? Will all their Trump dickriding pay off so they get appointment in his cabinet? You can talk about Hilary being corrupt and shit but people from Chris Christie's inner circle in the NJ state government are being prosecuted for conspiracy, misusing public assets, and civil rights violations.

The political party system foments and encourages national division and partisanship by its very nature. The Media empire in its waning years greatly exacerbate this fact for its own survival.

The only way to fix this nation is to stop allowing ourselves to be ruled by systems and industries who use us for profit and sustainability.

>Did we make the right choice lads?

yes, without any doubt. let them cry, it's over soon.
in the long run it's better for all.

Wouldn't that just give people more reason to act like entitled little snowflakes?

EIN TAUSANDJÄHRIGES TRUMPENREICH

>The only way to fix this nation is to stop allowing ourselves to be ruled by systems and industries who use us for profit and sustainability
So we vote for a real estate mogul/reality TV star?

The left's most powerful tool is projection. The "Culture of Fear" they claim Trump had instilled within the US populace is something that they have done to themselves. They externalize all of their faults and attack them in that way to reassure themselves they're still good people, because they don't want to change or to feel the disheartening, crushing blow that arises when you realize, "oh god, I'm wrong- I've fucked up and I have serious problems, what am I doing anymore?"

They're terrified because they've told themselves Trump is a misogynist, a racist and a monster- and they've told themselves this so much that it's become their factual reality. But it isn't. He's just a man who makes off the cuff remarks.

This is a symptom of their narrative collapsing upon themselves.

As far as I'm aware the only people threatening violence are leftists, groups like BLM.

You're falling for lies and propaganda. Of course we did the right thing. It's not even 24 hours in and trump has stopped what could have been war with Russia.

Your friends are uninformed and melodramatic.

They've spent so many years isolating themselves from any real form of conflict through the use of selective information that they don't know how to deal with real confrontation anymore.

For them, discovering that their Facebook and Tumblr feeds are not objective lenses to the real world is difficult to accept. It's a crippling realization that they don't know how to cope with. At this point, you can only hope that they take the right message from it; that they've been lied to for the last 4 years.

When are you fucking retards going to realize that the POTUS barely has any power at all. Half the things Trump says he wants to do he LITERALLY can not do.

The most you'll get is maybe cracking down on international trade and probably stricter immigration laws.

Fuck you mexifag, you're going home and so are you loved ones who are here illegally, that's why you're upset.

I don't give a shit about people I don't know crying in agony, but my own father has this awful look on his face. I don't want him to feel that way.

I feel your pain actually. I hate seeing my lib friends who, despite political difference, that I really cherish, be so upset. I'm hoping things calm down

You can't say that about every non-Trump supporter. He's better than Hillary, that's a given, but you really think everyone who's nervous about his presidency is uninformed? That's just naive. Trump is a huge risk because of his 0 experience.

I can't wait to hear the wailing when he has to renege on all his inane bullshit too
Just like that nigger and Gitmo
>but you said a wall
>but you said Mexico will pay
>but you said mudslime badges
>buy you said...

I am unfamiliar with how the president can do shit, does he need the senate or the congress to pass the term limits idea?

Good, maybe in such a dire situation they'll realize they're running from themselves and wearing faggot costumes, and return to normal, procreative society.

Why does he hate white people and love George Soros so much?

Donald Trump just went head to head with both the DNC and the GOP and singlehandedly kicked both their asses.

Congress is afraid because he can, and will, do to them what he did to this election.

I really hope this BLM meme dies soon
>You're so intolerant, now let me attack and harass you for having a different view on politics than me

Also this, a lot of the things he has said will not get through congress, even with a repub majority it DOES NOT mean they will agree with him on the said proposals.

>but you really think everyone who's nervous about his presidency is uninformed?
Considering that these people are crying because they couldn't even entertain something as simple as "Hillary does not have this in the bag?"

Yeah. They're completely uninformed.

You don't control memes. The memes control you

I'm in the same boat, but even trying to explain to them why their fears are smoke and mirrors will just make them flip their shit at you. The only thing you can do for them for the time being is leave the door open a crack, and hope they stop drinking the koolaid and walk through it themselves.

Your father's a dumb cuckold who sold your future ages ago. Let him rot.

Term limits are established by the US Constitution. It's an amendment implemented after FDR reigned for 16 years.

Yes any day know Darnell Jontavious Turnip will pass Resolution 57 dedicated to rounding up all the LGBTBBQAPBs.

My father is the son of a low class paper mill worker whose family never had much money. He's liberal, but I think what sticks with him is Trump's personality, not so much political differences. I don't know, I just don't want to see him this way.

We didn't make the choice. They did.

>How do we repair the country's tensions?
To start, not running divisive campaigns based around hate.

really makes me think

Hahahah holy shit you're right

memes can be a double edged sword, my dude

As far as I know both the senate and congress can have an unlimited number of terms unlike the VP and POTUS. I think it was actually attempted at some point in the late 80s or 90s but am unsure.

Trump is going to make America great again for all your friends on Twitter too. They'll just have to wait and see. All they know about his is the liberal media lies. He isn't Satan or Hitler. He's not going to hang gays and muslims from trees. They're over-reacting to nothing because they ate a bunch of bullshit lies and fear. Blame the mass media for lying massively and creating all this drama.

Just relax and take a breather. This is entirely normal, and the world is full of reactionaries now more than ever.

The worst of it will die down in a week or two, then a resurgence right before/after he takes office.

100 days in and (other than the most jaded and arrogant) people will realize the country is not about to collapse and muslims and blacks aren't about to be lynched and deported en mass. In fact they'll realize (but never admit) that not that much has changed at all in day to day life.

same thing happened with brexit, everyone was bummed out for a few days. Then everyone forgot as life goes on as normal

Ah, sorry. Totally misread your first post.

Yeah. You're right.

He'll calm down, he'll get better. It's a bitter pill for a lot of people, but it always would be. Lots of people would've been devastated by a hillary win.

A lot of my old fraternity brothers, friends, and acquaintances can suck it as they continue to say I'm this and that -ist and -ic.

They keep pushing the fascist, racist, xenophobic line, and soon people won't care and become what they feared.

Then guide him to the correct path, talk with him and tell why Trump is a wise choice.

Thanks, PEE.

Is losing health insurance uninformed? It's not there fault Obama created The ACA. You were also required by law to sign up. Now they risk having there insurance taken away with nothing to replace it with. Some of their concern is valid, and acting like it isn't is just going to make the country more divided.

There can be no "All MAGA" don't you get that? The whole movement is based on exclusion of the other.